India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
U can't....They have already won Oscars for their "liar liar land".....
All we are left with is our true stories....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Oh yes we can..
Who said we should lie.. I was talking about the "INFO" part alone.
It need not be lie.
It can be hard truth.
The game is about forcing the narrative part.

Jackd

KRACKD - ^^ You can take it or leave it. No one is forcing you to believe anything. How will people here give you exact info, it's not as if they are sitting at the border and writing posts. Even if they are party to the information, they will never share, as it might put near and dear ones in harm's way. If you can't gather information from open source knowledge or choose to disbelieve, then wait for a couple of years for things to be out in public domain and you will have your fill.
I believe you haven't read the previous posts in which delusionls have vehemently argued that 12 people were killed and 22 injured as well so and so weapons (some of which are yet to inducted) have been used. So, please ask them as to how can they provide supposed accurate casualty figures even to the extent of saying that 2 of them were officers. Besides, information of such a big incident spreads like wildfire in an election environment but it is strange that there is no acknowledgement by the government as they acknowledged previous casualty figures of pakistanis when it comes to cross border firing.

brational

Country flag
See, air space has been closed since the strikes happened. This so called incident happened, according to fanboys, yesterday. This is a ground level action and didn't has anything to do with closed airspace. So, closed airspace doesn't support the viewpoint that something happened. Surgical strikes happened in 2016 but the airspace was open, so it just shows that there is no correlation between closed airspace and ground action.
Yes there is no correlation between Air Space Closure and Ground Action. Porks have closed down Air Space as Aeroplanes were disturbing the dingdong of Houbara Bustards. This time Porks are targeting huge income from Houbara Eggs and Houbara chicks that will cover up the losses incurred due to Airspace closure.

kamaal

Country flag
So when Modi took name of Balochistan during 15th August speech, he was indirectly opening the door of new front which MMS shut due to fear of loosing softpower image. He is "A Man of Words".

Now BLA is enjoying their time, I hope India keeps on with the aggression, we are anyway wasting ammunitions during training/exercises. Our sustained aggression will help BLA and if we give up now then PA will move its assests on western side and will try to eliminate BLA completely, which we can't allow as independence of Balochistan should be our ultimate goal whether Kashmir issue is resolved or not.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Did I mention that quote reuters, RT or bbc etc bullshit? Mainstream Indian media. Proof that 12 soldiers were killed and 22 injured, I don't need any other bullshit just reports which mention the exact number of casualties as well the use of the above mentioned weapons. If somebody has the answer please post otherwise keep quiet.
Well, reality is that there will never be 100% incontrovertible evidence of the nature you want, Unless DG-ISPR himself goes on record and confirms. So that's one for the record.

As for how the numbers are tabulated. Well the most accurate source for us has been Pakistani radio communication intercepts, immediately after the strikes. The moment they report back to HQ and/or request support/airlift, we come to know of the rough nos.

In certain lucky cases, HHTIs and long range thermal cameras can atually make out dead bodies, especially if enemy troops are caught out in open.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
How It be rumors when A Media outlet reported it

बॉर्डर पर फिर बढ़ी हलचल, PAK ने LoC-पंजाब तक ... - AajTa
अभिषेक भल्ला [Edited By: मोहित

Why You are getting desperate is beyond understanding ???
It's a trick where you start questioning things and arrogantly refuse to see or accept the facts that creates self doubts in the opposition. When one guy questions, his allies will support his claims and further adds to his claims. Suddenly, the crowd starts to think " maybe the guy is right (because he is repeating the same thing over and over, demands "proof", giving different/ "rational" version of things and other people are endorsing his claims) ".

VehlaBanda

Oh yes we can..
Who said we should lie.. I was talking about the "INFO" part alone.
It need not be lie.
It can be hard truth.
The game is about forcing the narrative part.
Yaar....The problem is our own house isn't in order...I like democracy and it's virtues but not at the cost of compromising national security just to give some retards proof.....why dont these proof seekers first get their own DNAs tested to affirm their last names....

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes there is no correlation between Air Space Closure and Ground Action. Porks have closed down Air Space as Aeroplanes were disturbing the dingdong of Houbara Bustards. This time Porks are targeting huge income from Houbara Eggs and Houbara chicks that will cover up the losses incurred due to Airspace closure.
May be...Just may be...thinking loud again..
Since the INdian action at LC ..a lot of Pigs are flying to their 72 WHORES..may be pakis dont want them to be hit by a flight on the way to heaven..as India army is sending them in bulk these days..
may be thats one probably good reason for pakis to close their Airspace.

PROOF of such jihadi flight is in the BOOK okay..the BOOK

john70

Country flag

Let’s leave the proof questioner alone to answer himself and go ahead !!

Another twitter handler
Who is he ?
Seems coinciding with babaint many times
Funny approach
Like him and his style
The way he names the baki peedership so well !!
Any idea regarding him ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Yaar....The problem is our own house isn't in order...I like democracy and it's virtues but not at the cost of compromising national security just to give some retards proof.....why dont these proof seekers first get their own DNAs tested to affirm their last names....

We have many enemies on the inside than the outside..
these days prove just that how short the fuse is on many things internal

indiatester

Country flag
Did I mention that quote reuters, RT or bbc etc bullshit? Mainstream Indian media. Proof that 12 soldiers were killed and 22 injured, I don't need any other bullshit just reports which mention the exact number of casualties as well the use of the above mentioned weapons. If somebody has the answer please post otherwise keep quiet.
You know for a fact that paki army does not publish its losses "We do not want our enemy to know how many soldiers laid down their lives"
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974
This is to their senate. Not you and I dumb forum guys on the opposite side of the border, but to their senate!

How can you expect true numbers to ever get out, that too so quick? Don't tell me that they don't actively try to control flow of information.

Chinmayanand

Country flag
I think Baba intel is under reporting paki casualties @ Jackd. IA might be killing 100 and reporting 10 , so as not to grab world media attention . Under reporting is a norm in GoI institutions. If some train accident happens and 400 people die , Govt reports 40 only .

So , there is a chance that Baba Int is also under reporting . If pakis are not killed in big numbers , why is PA spooked and getting deployed on IB ?

Joker

Country flag
Dear all members of this forums,

Our esteemed user mr jackd is not well. He has been let down by Ghafoora (iafo bombd us no damage, then we will retaliater for no damage then 3 pilots, two planes, then one pilot one plane, then gafoora awarded for what, god knows.). He hasnt been given proof that all of his neighbours Abduls, Yusuf's, Shahbaz, etc etc have not been killed by India. Hence he wants proof:scared2:
But remember, only proof he accepts is the ispr version (gafooras pic attached)
:bs:

Jackd

Well, reality is that there will never be 100% incontrovertible evidence of the nature you want, Unless DG-ISPR himself goes on record and confirms. So that's one for the record.

As for how the numbers are tabulated. Well the most accurate source for us has been Pakistani radio communication intercepts, immediately after the strikes. The moment they report back to HQ and/or request support/airlift, we come to know of the rough nos.

In certain lucky cases, HHTIs and long range thermal cameras can atually make out dead bodies, especially if enemy troops are caught out in open.
I know how casualty figures are summed up but my point is why nobody has acknowledged an incident of such a magnitude where some non inducted weapons have been used. I have said it before this is election time and if India manages to inflict such high damage on pakistanis then some official acknowledgment is in order but no, it is all quiet (other than fanboys and obvious fake news). India hasn't shied away from claiming casualty figures of pakistanis under Modi government.

Last edited:

VehlaBanda

I think Baba intel is under reporting paki casualties @ Jackd. IA might be killing 100 and reporting 10 , so as not to grab world media attention . Under reporting is a norm in GoI institutions. If dome train accident happens and 400 people die , Govt reports 40 only .

So , there is a chance that Baba Int is also under reporting . If pakis are not killed in big numbers , why is PA spooked and getting deployed on IB ?
Abso-fuckin-lutely.....I like under reporting of GOI for the first time....

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
So, I'm hearing that we have celebrated paki day in a big way probably bigger than Balakot (in terms of casualties), paki fauj has gone crazy looking at their casualty rate. Let's wait for a day two for more info.....let's see for how long pakis can live in denial, till that time their poor sipahis will keep dying and paki jernails and kernails will keep making money, which is fine with us as our objectives are being met.

sorcerer

Country flag
I think Baba intel is under reporting paki casualties @ Jackd. IA might be killing 100 and reporting 10 , so as not to grab world media attention . Under reporting is a norm in GoI institutions. If dome train accident happens and 400 people die , Govt reports 40 only .

With pakis its easy.
They have their false ego and that wont go away anytime soon.
Kill them burn them...and as long as we are not shouting the numbers..pakis will are ready to suffer in darkness.
Its easy one way..why should you instigate the enemy and make it difficult for you to whack him at will?!!!
Silence is golden chance this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles