India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
From my Puki sources were predicting to be on alert at least till 23rd of March and were hoping that this escalation will continue till 27th of March.
And looking at todays event , my paki sources correct.
What's on 27th .............................?

Jackd

Psyops are for the enemy and not for us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. There has been no news of escalation so all these so called happenings are full of shit. If something happens then our media will definitely pick it up as they have their own sources. So, stop falling for your own psyops ( I mean stop being giddy).

WARREN SS

Country flag

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Psyops are for the enemy and not for us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. There has been no news of escalation so all these so called happenings are full of shit. If something happens then our media will definitely pick it up as they have their own sources. So, stop falling for your own psyops ( I mean stop being giddy).
Hi !!!!!!!
How's it going ?~?~?~?
:):):)

Jackd

A lot of media is reporting the same thing..including a few paki handles.
They all must be bonkers!
Sad..world gone bonkers post Balakot..
Nothing reported by ANI as well as other media outlets except for bonkers republic in this regard. Such high casualty figures won't go unnoticed.

sorcerer

Country flag

Jackd

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Lol, one soldier killed is common. I am specifically question the figures of 12 killed which even mentions that 2 of them were officers ( how did they get to know that they officers?) and 22 injured. I don't believe in this farce.
paki fauj is shameless and hide casualty figures for their jahil islamist awaam.....wait for some retired jernail to write a book!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When you say PINAKA (ER) it would mean 70 km range tested recently a few days ago. It would take minimum a year for the first regiment to come up.

You guys have already fired it on Pakis. Well done ! Lage raho..

Jackd

paki fauj is shameless and hide casualty figures for their jahil islamist awaam.....wait for some retired jernail to write a book!
Not expecting anything from pakis, just want some credible acknowledgement of this piece of news, which nobody is ready to provide.

arya

Country flag
Nothing reported by ANI as well as other media outlets except for bonkers republic in this regard. Such high casualty figures won't go unnoticed.
thats we india want something want to show and mroe thing want to hide .

its a like a magic .
freehand has been given to forces till next govt comes till now forces will drive

WARREN SS

Country flag
Lol, one soldier killed is common.
are u Nuts Killing of IA soldiers is not common IA always gives benefiting replies for every CFV to Pakistani's
no one counts causalities in actual stand off when every day heavy exchanges are taking place

Why Did PAK army cut Phones and mobile services on LOC in POK since 25 feb

According to them, both services were suspended on Feb 25, a day before Indian jets had intruded into the Pakistani airspace and jettisoned their payload on a hillock near Balakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, virtually cutting them off with the rest of the world ever since, even in this era of scientific revolutions.

The demonstrators, who assembled at a busy roundabout outside Press Club, were holding a banner which was inscribed with many demands, but they stressed the most upon restoration of internet and mobile phone services.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1470317

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles