India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcafanboy

Country flag
As far as the information i have from few people Paki are trying to alter the LoC and trying to take over few of our post or Empty post and there is serious clash going over this for last 10 days .
Or is it we altered the LOC by taking over several important Paki posts and they're trying to reclaim it as they are too important to lose and so serious clashes going on.....:)

Debapriya Deb

Country flag
We destroyed 1 surveillance tower.
Source: Babaji
Irrespective of whatever lies in the future, one thing is for certain that the ongoing saga is making Babaji famous - deservedly or otherwise. I reckon, around two-third contribution to Babaji's disciples (Twitter followers) are from BRF and DFI forums. An able counter measure for that Napaki NapungSakJaffrey (NatSecJeff) :biggrin2:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Out of topic

Though may be linked to future prospect of territorial expansion

History of Hinduism in Sindh from ancient times and why Sindh belongs to India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ancient-times-and-why-sindh-belongs-to-india/
War with the Umayyads

"I am going to meet the Arabs in the open battle, and fight them as best as I can. If I crush them, my kingdom will then be put on a firm footing. But if I am killed honorably, the event will be recorded in the books of Arabia and India, and will be talked about by great men. It will be heard by other kings in the world, and it will be said that Raja Dahir of Sindh sacrificed his precious life for the sake of his country, in fighting with the enemy."

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Aghore_King

Country flag
War with the Umayyads

"I am going to meet the Arabs in the open battle, and fight them as best as I can. If I crush them, my kingdom will then be put on a firm footing. But if I am killed honorably, the event will be recorded in the books of Arabia and India, and will be talked about by great men. It will be heard by other kings in the world, and it will be said that Raja Dahir of Sindh sacrificed his precious life for the sake of his country, in fighting with the enemy."
Sadly, after the fall of mighty Gurjar Pratihar empire, regional chieftains like Dahir were'nt powerful enough to resist Islamists.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Deliberate trolling or selective amnesia? Why are you conveniently ignoring the fact that those few bombs inflicted nearly hundred napaki lives - both the jihadi pets as well as their ISI masters?

So ingressing 80 KM inside Napaki mainland is equivalent to touching the LOC? Moreover, what prevented them from dropping the bombs on our military installations? Again you ignored the fact that their asses were on fire due to timely response from our IAF bravehearts. Worse, they lost a prized possession (read F-16) as we sent a return gift in the form of R-73.

And make no mistake, we are not done yet. Wait for things to unfold in the near future.
There's a lot going on that we don't know about. Lots of ammunition dumps and bunkers are blown. Armed forces are doing their jobs quietly so that external forces (including some rotten apples on our side) can't disrupt the gameplan.
Some rumours have surfaced like Babaji's 5-6th March incident and that nuclear site "accident". Also remember the night when we almost did Karachi 2.0 and porkis shat themselves.

Forgotten Prince

IF u go by history then forget about Whole porkistan and Afghanistan even many parts of Iran belongs to India.
As far as my understanding of history goes:

Territories west of Indus were constantly swapped between Indian rulers and western invaders. Kandahar,Kabul and khyber pass were strategic areas and had less to do with natural borders of India.

East bank of Indus forms our natural boundary and west bank of Indus should form the natural boundary of Iran. Fake countries in between created should disappear. Sorry if it hurts any Afghans

:scared1:

Forgotten Prince

Today's Sindh is a mostly barren shithole, and Karachi is the most dangerous city in the world.

Beyond recovering PoK one cannot possibly want any part of Pakistan. It's a tumor, let it be that way.
Arabs have built a great modern civilization on barren lands :)

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
As far as my understanding of history goes:

Territories west of Indus were constantly swapped between Indian rulers and western invaders. Kandahar,Kabul and khyber pass were strategic areas and had less to do with natural borders of India.

East bank of Indus forms our natural boundary and west bank of Indus should form the natural boundary of Iran. Fake countries in between created should disappear. Sorry if it hurts any Afghans

:scared1:
India's original borders (also in a cultural and religious sense) are from Eastern Afghanistan to the tip of Singapore & Indonesia (including all of the Southeast Asian Kingdoms who were once ruled by Hindu Khmers).

Iran was never ours, it belonged to our historical relatives & genetic cousins (at some point there was a schism, hence you see a lot of commonalities between Zoroastrianism and Vedic Hinduism). And as you said, there were constant swaps of territory near the Indus, which formed the closest thing to a natural barrier. This also meant that the rough boundary regions between Iran & India also saw rulers & dynasties who were genetic and cultural mixes between the two greater civilizations.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Rustom - 2 will be combat capable by 2020.
Not bhai.....
Rustom 2 won't...
Rustom 2 user trial will be,started from September....
If rustom 2 is able to carry 4 helina then ok...otherwise with 2 hardpoints..its...
Better india should invest heavily in aura ucav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles