India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Posting after a long time. What is absolutely breathtaking in social media, is the dogged belief people will cling to deny anything positive associated with Modi government. Facebook ( a platform which I religiously avoid ) is brimming with comment not just questioning the veracity of the attack , but vitriolic outburst against indian armed forces, merely because they happen to be under modi administration. Many people seem to cling any opinion that caters to their confirmation bias. Very sad state of affairs.
It is times like this that proves that winning the real battle is more important than the battle.of perception.
In short, every nation loving citizen will have to fight the enemy's designs in all dimensions that are there. And defeat them.

Forgotten Prince

I don't know how a jet sounds but I am hearing zuuuuuuun zuuuuuun for more than 10 min. Getting headaches.

tigerhill

Country flag
Guys I have a feeling we have struck very hard.
Call it a conspiracy theory if you may
Everyone in india believes there is no difference between a terrorist and the pak army
It is also known that pujnishing terrorists alone wont do the job

It is absolutely possible that in chakothi and muzzafarabad we bombed pak army barracks, and killed a significant number of their troops.
we did this ostensibly in the garb of saying that their camps are next to military positons
But for the sake of optics we were wise enough to not claim anything and just focus on balakote
And let the people who need to know fear us even more

Forgotten Prince

Everyone in india believes there is no difference between a terrorist and the pak army

It is absolutely possible that in chakothi and muzzafarabad we bombed pak army barracks, and killed a significant number of their troops.
we did this ostensibly in the garb of saying that their camps are next to military positons
But for the sake of optics we were wise enough to not claim anything and just focus on balakote

That kinda explains peace talk from day 1 itself :scared1:

neel9821

Country flag

Will it come out? I hope it does as it will show the real picture

Enquirer

Unlikely that they hit military infrastructure. India's first strike approach was to build an international consensus that its intention was legal per UN charter to target terrorist facilities - as such Pakis could not retaliate/escalate.

But India was ready for Pakis misadventure/retaliation.

Kazah

Some very crisp assessments from vishnu som after his interaction with senior sources on Balakot airstrikes

- 4 of 5 targets hit within 1.2 metres of the selected point of impact.

- Accuracy of Spice 2000 glide bomb on targets in the Balakot terror camp better than expected.

- High definition satellite imagery provided by a friendly partner nation following the attack on Balakot.

- Public release of this imagery may be problematic because the resolution of the images is classified. The government would need to find a way out of this.

- Sources: As expected ... the penetrator variant of the Spice 2000 made precise entry points in the targets it hit before exploding inside.

- As I understand it, this weapon uses "a blast over-pressure wave within the confined room" which "kills all soft skin targets" (read humans).

- The penetrator variant of the Spice 2000 is not expected to necessarily bring down buildings.

Niks_12

Country flag
BTW - anyone noticed the book launch by Digvijay Singh and its timing - 26/11 - a RSS conspiracy. Trying to channel the current efforts into a different direction altogether. All coupled with relentless attack by Mr. Singh, Kapil Sibal, Kejju etc. to undermine the operations in anyway possible. No wonder the Bakis survived peacefully so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles