India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
There is an outrage against traitors. This will result in a landslide victory for BJP. It looks like Paki plan has backfired.
The Pulwama plan to replace Modi was a trademark stupid Paki strategy. Jokers simply failed in their homework on Modi.

Modi baap hai hai, desh k dushmano ka. Ghar Me Ghuss K Mara Hai, aur Phir Marega.

amit204

Country flag
I had a wild theory:

Few s400 batteries were recalled in the middle of being shipped to the China from Russia. This happened right after pulwama attack. The reason for recalled is some unexplained storm in the sea ( English channel) that damage the ship carrying the s400.

Now very recent cargo that had landed from Russia supposed to bring those s400 last week and are in process of getting deployed along western border this month.

lets see if the news about those surfaced or not, may be 100% rumor, but hard to believe that Russia recalled the s400 delivery to china right after pulwama, can not be a coincidence.

asingh10_

Country flag
Just an aside.

Starting late last year (around the elections), I noticed Rahul Gandhi now getting 14-15K RT's on his twitter while PM hardly gets 5k-7k max. Complete reversal. Looking at the users who RT Rahul Gandhi, I highly suspect that its ISI bots trying to propping up Cong. Or may be twitter doing its usual thing of shadow banning / constraining right wing handles.

Last edited:

***Vo!D***

Guys, can people who have expertise in fighter aircrafts go and help the folks at BRF figure out some aircraft components being discussed in below mentioned thread pages 53 and 54. Apparently, its some kind of "Sensor Fuzed Munition Assembly".
https://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7698&start=2120
I've looked all over the internet, no CBU of any kind resembles that thing. Pak apparently makes its own cluster munitions of different kinds, one of which is named "Hijara top attack submunition" or "TSD-1". What's odd is there are very few references to it online and odder still is the few images and videos appear to have removed! Judging by the metric unit kg on the ordinance I'd think it is a locally made munition. Two of those munitions along with the rack have fallen off and that can't have been by accident !

Attachments

amit204

Country flag
Just an aside.

Starting late last year (around the elections), I noticed Rahul Gandhi now getting 14-15K RT's on his twitter while PM hardly gets 5k-7k max. Complete reversal. Looking at the users who RT Rahul Gandhi, I highly suspect that its ISI bots trying to propping up Cong.
I think those 10-15k are negative ones, people make more fun/jokes of Rahul. and Modi 5k-7k are mostly positive ones.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
LoL Modi was replying to guttersnipes from opposition.....he again said 'hum ghus kar marenge' !!

HE SOUNDS VERY ANGRY! NEVER SEEN HIM THIS ANGRY !
Can you please post the link. Regards

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
BTW - anyone noticed the book launch by Digvijay Singh and its timing - 26/11 - a RSS conspiracy. Trying to channel the current efforts into a different direction altogether. All coupled with relentless attack by Mr. Singh, Kapil Sibal, Kejju etc. to undermine the operations in anyway possible. No wonder the Bakis survived peacefully so long.
5th column is out from the mist to do what it has been paid and compromised for.

SanjeevM

Country flag

Nebula

Country flag
Just an aside.

Starting late last year (around the elections), I noticed Rahul Gandhi now getting 14-15K RT's on his twitter while PM hardly gets 5k-7k max. Complete reversal. Looking at the users who RT Rahul Gandhi, I highly suspect that its ISI bots trying to propping up Cong. Or may be twitter doing its usual thing of shadow banning / constraining right wing handles.
OMG. Where you get these info bro...

Its stupidity to link every opposition with ISI. That works for uneducated blind followers. Not for everyone.

I cant believe there is still people who does this in this forum.

I have seen this a lot here and got sick of it.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Just an aside.

Mixture of non-Indians & online manipulation; not reflective of reality, but an attempt to change perception. All the talk of Russian interference in US elections was overhyped BS because the Democrats wanted to make excuses and Hillary is an entitled c*nt; but I am very confident that Congress is in contact with some foreign elements to influence Indian elections - this can certainly be seen playing out on social media.

Enquirer

Guys, can people who have expertise in fighter aircrafts go and help the folks at BRF figure out some aircraft components being discussed in below mentioned thread pages 53 and 54. Apparently, its some kind of "Sensor Fuzed Munition Assembly".
https://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7698&start=2120
I've looked all over the internet, no CBU of any kind resembles that thing. Pak apparently makes its own cluster munitions of different kinds, one of which is named "Hijara top attack submunition" or "TSD-1". What's odd is there are very few references to it online and odder still is the few images and videos appear to have removed! Judging by the metric unit kg on the ordinance I'd think it is a locally made munition. Two of those munitions along with the rack have fallen off and that can't have been by accident !
BRF folks as usual chase cluelessly!

They're thinking it's some kind of munition.

It's most probably part of AN/ALQ-184 ECM Pod (Electronic countermeasures) that comes with F-16.

TejasMK3

Country flag
Just an aside.

The answer there is cambridge analytica, yes there are some cases where Paki handles are supporting, but it's mostly because of their social media team, you find people from kazakstan, uzbek retweeting him anyway hiring sockpuppet accounts is a very common thing these days, all parties/celebs do it.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Just an aside.

@Nebula

This is Modi's Navratri tweet.

This is Pappu's tweet.

In the run up to elections especially post 2016, Pappu's twitter account was 2 - 3 times more in terms of tweets and RT. This was because of 4 reasons :

1) Modi likes to spam 6 - 8 tweets per day. He starts around 6:45 A.M. and last tweet is near 11 P.M. Pappu tweets 1 - 2 times in the afternoon and sometimes once in the evening. Thus there was more visibility per tweet for Pappu formerly.

2) BJP IT Cell primarily focused on WA and FB. Twitter is still elitist and thus mass outreach is rarer. BJP IT Cell on twitter was weak till 11th December 2018. After that these guys have roared into action as you can see above.

3) Pakistani bots and AAPturds spam Pappu's message with liberandu intellectuals spreading it. Again till late December, RW on twitter was disunited. Now it sends shivers down spines across the border and within!

4) Jack and Twitter India Head (ex - Congressi and current Pappu supporter) like to shadowban users like Comrade Squinty and Vivek Agnihotri repeatedly for lame reasons. Until Parliamentary Committee crackdown happened, these fuckers used to work with impunity. Now they fear getting banned in India and thus have to cooperate with govt. aka pro - Modi forces.

asingh10_

Country flag
OMG. Where you get these info bro...

Its stupidity to link every opposition with ISI. That works for uneducated blind followers. Not for everyone.

I cant believe there is still people who does this in this forum.

I have seen this a lot here and got sick of it.
Past few days, pakistani media and even politicians have been pinning for Congress openly. Perhaps it is you who should stop being so naive.

Listen to Sheikh Rasheed, hes talking about 23 party alliance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles