India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
Past few days, pakistani media and even politicians have been pinning for Congress openly. Perhaps it is you who should stop being so naive.

Listen to Sheikh Rasheed, hes talking about 23 party alliance as well.

Another moment of tactical brilliance and of strategic blunder. What do they think, if the endorse congress, who will Indians vote for?
I think attention should be focussed on the blatant support offered by chinis and porkies.
That would get Modi atleast a few votes

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
It seems Modi has declared war but in Hindi, so media hasn't got the hint yet.

reports are that pakistan was trying to do an airstrike across Rajasthan borders.

They sent out a drone and behind it were PAF jets, once the drone got shot down by Indian AD missile (could be a su 30), they scramble, dropped their fuel tanks, went sonic.

Niks_12

Country flag
Or maybe the media has selective amnesia, everytime there is a strong statement from Modi, you will see some of the dailies publish a corresponding news of Pappu or anyone strongly objecting to it - media doing their share of ==.

BTW, the drone shot down today seems to have been accompanied by a larger package, ppl are tight lipped about it but something surely was cooking.

mayfair

More like the RoE have changed. On Feb 27th, RoE prevented our jets from firing on the jets on the other side of the LoC. I suspect those rules have been upgraded and now any jet within the 10km zone maybe viewed as hostile and our jets are cleared for all form of responses.

Enquirer

WTF is this?? According to Imran Khan....

India : Hey Israel! Let's attack Paki land together.
Israel: Let's do it man!

Pakis: Hey Israel & India! We know what you guys are upto!

India & Israel : Damn! We got caught. Now we cannot attack!

Pakis: We thwarted Indian & Israeli attack by merely telling them that we knew about it. We're awesome!

:) :)

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ Do you have a source for this? Even I saw these reports but couldn't find a viable source/video etc. in which he actually made that speech.

happylion

Country flag
WTF is this?? According to Imran Khan....

India : Hey Israel! Let's attack Paki land together.
Israel: Let's do it man!

Pakis: Hey Israel & India! We know what you guys are upto!

India & Israel : Damn! We got caught. Now we cannot attack!

Pakis: We thwarted Indian & Israeli attack by merely telling them that we knew about it. We're awesome!

:) :)
Nice for domestic consumption. Evil Yindoos and Yehudis conspiring isnt it.
Its a joke to try ti divide and rule. Expecting attacks from their western borders possibly

Enquirer

Last edited:

Niks_12

Country flag
Thank you, appreciate it. I generally try to find neutral sources to avoid giving Bakis more viewership.

Enquirer

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...asa-student-in-balakot-told-relative-5611162/

Heard huge explosion, soldiers evacuated us: Jaish madrasa student in Balakot told relative

Madrassa? Student? Seminary? I can't imagine the standards in display here.
That report wasn't very informative, other than revealing (third hand) this disoriented 'student' realizing that the number in the 'safe house' was less the number in the madrassa! (detractors of the 'several jihadis killed" belief will say there could have been several 'safe houses')

The fact that explosions took place in the Balakot area has been confirmed enough number of times, even by the Paki army themselves ! Nothing new in the report at all!

Someone like Nirupama Subramanian should have been more complete in writing than just rush to put out a single bit of insignificant information!

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Pakis have to manufacture so much of material lies to keep their ego.

Modi will do a strike where they would not be able to hide their face. They are already in congnitive dissociance and they will not be able to bear the news and break down.

***Vo!D***

BRF folks as usual chase cluelessly!

They're thinking it's some kind of munition.

It's most probably part of AN/ALQ-184 ECM Pod (Electronic countermeasures) that comes with F-16.

Nope, I cross checked every piece of equipment the paks from the mid life upgrade donated by uncil Sam, found no matches. Anyhow, turns out that thing is Denel defence raptor long range attack munition. May have been integrated with the Bandar or Mirage III/V. What's intriguing is how it fell off along with the pylon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles