India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
What is your purpose of posting that tweet on this forum?

Even if its a 'frustrated' Paki, he is not any Paki of prominence. Does a small time yahoo on twitter saying some crap warrant it to be replicated here on the forum?

I would advise folks to use better discretion to keep the quality of discussion high. Dragging wayward trash to this forum doesn't help anyone here in better understanding or discussing issues.
I posted this because PA hides it's soldiers death or casualties. These kind of pics are rare from Pak side and this is someone insider released. How much small handle or irrelevant that may sound but atleast we got to see the soldiers apathy across the border facing brunt from neighbours for harvesting terrorists on them

Bhadra

Country flag

Even if its a 'frustrated' Paki, he is not any Paki of prominence. Does a small time yahoo on twitter saying some crap warrant it to be replicated here on the forum?

I would advise folks to use better discretion to keep the quality of discussion high. Dragging wayward trash to this forum doesn't help anyone here in better understanding or discussing issues.
You mean your standards of discussion ? All other is trash .....:nono::nono::nono::nono:
You want this platform to be closed ?

White Wolf

Country flag

I believe this thread must be closed now. It has served it's purpose.

Enquirer

I posted this because PA hides it's soldiers death or casualties. These kind of pics are rare from Pak side and this is someone insider released. How much small handle or irrelevant that may sound but atleast we got to see the soldiers apathy across the border facing brunt from neighbours for harvesting terrorists on them
That Paki guy posted the pic of dead Indian soldiers and threatening that more will be killed by Pakis! Please read the tweet properly................

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
IMF Loan....
They wanted to show that INDIA DEESCALATED because pakistan is DOING ENOUGH against terrorism.
Thats the PLOY!!!

NO DEESCALATION and India should use all the channels to make the paki dont get the IMF loan.
With these Iran sanctions nonsense, India needs to push America to financially punish pakistan in return for our cooperation.

sorcerer

Country flag
With these Iran sanctions nonsense, India needs to push America to financially punish pakistan in return for our cooperation.
Nor sure if we would cooprerate with Umrica on the iran oil. as Europe is also asking India to buy Iran oil I suppose.
USA or not..they better support INdia on this against pakistan..as terrorism is an major issue where USA has lost its money and face in pakistan.
or USA can use the pakistan support of non functional pakistan navy to counter china. :D

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Nor sure if we would cooprerate with Umrica on the iran oil. as Europe is also asking India to buy Iran oil I suppose.
USA or not..they better support INdia on this against pakistan..as terrorism is an major issue where USA has lost its money and face in pakistan.
or USA can use the pakistan support of non functional pakistan navy to counter china. :D
Man, whenever I feel down about India, I just open up the Wikipedia page for pakistani navy active ships, and in another tab Indian navy active ships. All frustration gone.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Many cargo operators use An 12. Unless its a military plane, this means nothing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Government sources to ANI: Indian Air Force fighter jets force an Antonov AN-12 heavy cargo plane coming from Pakistani Air space to land at Jaipur airport. Questioning of pilots on. More details awaited. https://t.co/YSZZPF9u1D
Is it possible Pakistani ATC deliberately gave wrong directions so that India may shoot it down and tarnish our name in world stage?

White Wolf

Country flag

Government sources to ANI: Indian Air Force fighter jets force an Antonov AN-12 heavy cargo plane coming from Pakistani Air space to land at Jaipur airport. Questioning of pilots on. More details awaited. https://t.co/YSZZPF9u1D
Wait what!!!! It can't be a paki plane and the Chinese operate An-12 for civillian operations not military. I don't get this, someone pls explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles