India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I give u one example how water play key role ... Telangana which is higher riparian state always claimed lower Andhra region stealing their water and so demanded separate state.Don't ask how is this even possible. :pound:

BTW both are Telugu speaking people so here we can expect more&more problems b/w Punjabi,Kashmiri,Hindus-Muslims in future and the final result Porkistan will become arabia i mean COMPLETE DESERT in future inshashiva.
An Arabia without oil lol............

Enquirer

Hope u can recognize TG &AP in map.

Entire TRS Political agenda is 'Andhra stealing their water'.

This is Godavari river started in Nasik Maharashtra,flow through TG and finally ended up Bay of Bengal in Andhra region 'tell me how lower Andhra region can steal water'??

I said "Andhra never stole waters".....you want me to prove something I didn't say?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I mean to say ''TRS Party Political agenda(Andhra stealing water and Jobs too) and TG people who voted and agitated against Andhra People''.....finally got separate TG State.

Entire agitation for separate state is because of WATER (stealing by lower region Andhra).
It is TRS political propaganda.

bhavesh100

Country flag
Just FYI, 11 percent of 130 million were enrolled in WW II in USA. about 14 millions uniformed soldiers with 4 million Indians.

garg_bharat

Country flag
My question is, how feasible is this? To divert water we would need to build massive dams across these three voluminous rivers. A project easily taking up 2-2.5 decades. Does that mean water based PKMKB isn't happening anytime soon?
Anything is possible if there is a will. Diverting dams can be made much faster.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Who Voted for TRS continuously?
Who agitated against Andhra/People?
Who stopped Hyderabad functioning for weeks?

Telangana People, so they are the culprits more than TRS.

I can understand if lower Andhra region people agitated against TG for stealing their share of water but it quite funny how TRS&TG people fought for their fake theories ferociously. :rofl:
The issue is Deccan plateau, even though the water flows through TG, the districts that are residing above the plateau cannot get water through gravity dams, they need lift irrigation projects which they are doing right now. Lift irrigation require power which at that time 2001 - 2014 is costly and not produced enough. Now the states are power surplus because of national grid.

It is the local politicians and TRS leaders who tried to use sentiment and then divide the state. In the last election majority people are not ok with TRS govt. functioning but TRS again used sentiment showing Chandra Babu Naidu.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I guess the Indus river water treaty between Ind Pak somehow resembles to river Kaveri between K'taka TN. Both claim their share but political parties center their politics and rake up issues for vested interest.
Not blaming any state regarding Kaveri issue

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Problem arised when TN expanded irrigation lands in several hectares and demanded water. If Kaveri issue is based on irrigation lands fresh treaty must be signed serveying both state Kaveri belt lands and supreme court awarded extra TMC to ktaka 'based on this. Fair enough!
But Indus is perennial river and scenario is completely different :biggrin2:

Yash Patel

Country flag
Indian Air Force (IAF) Chief, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa, to visit Srinagar air base today to review the operational preparedness in the Kashmir valley. Srinagar air base was at the forefront in thwarting Pakistani aerial attack on February 27.
E448984E-50F1-42DB-8C48-0C822F0661A3.jpeg

cyclops

Country flag
Karan Thapar had given me his word to keep Ajai Shukla, who reached the bottom attacking me on sexist and insulting bases, out of there. He lied, I canceled my slot.

You know what, just coz he(Ajai Shukla) is ex-Army we have given this shameless leftist way too much benefit of the doubt.

sorcerer

Country flag
Karan Thapar had given me his word to keep Ajai Shukla, who reached the bottom attacking me on sexist and insulting bases, out of there. He lied, I canceled my slot.

You know what, just coz he(Ajai Shukla) is ex-Army we have given this shameless leftist way too much benefit of the doubt.
Karan Thapar..that Monkey is the reason why one Indian guy is rotting in the jail of pakistan and India is fighting a case for him at ICJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles