India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Pakistan govt will now not be backing JeM on any international forums including UN.
major arrest of JeM leadership will start from Tuesday onwards in Pakistan
It means nothing!
Haven't we seen this drama with Hafiz Saeed for the last 10 years?
Despite being a UN designated terrorist & despite being "arrested" multiple times, he continues with his LeT, JuD, FeI !!!!!!!!!!!!

***Vo!D***

Someone here was keeping a record of dead Pakis over the last few days of IA pounding. What's the tally upto so far?

akk

Country flag
Common sense tells me that....
1. We have not yet convincingly demonstrated that we had an upper hand during this entire episode.
2. Modi probably has no incentive to call it off now and let politics begin in full flow. It suits him to keep opposition muted.
3. The GOI has not even once come out and properly given their version of events. Each time, it was pakistan coming out with a statement and India was kinda forced to give a statement of sorts. I would expect a proper statement at the end of hostilities.
4. It has never been clarified what objective actions India wants from Pakistan, in order to end hostilities. Either we don't know or there are no specific objectives..... Basically want to drag it for a while.

I therefore think there will be status quo in the foreseeable future till elections, with may be a few intermittent skirmishes to keep it simmering...... But a big flare up is unlikely..... Unless there is a big objective in mind. The only big objective I see.... Balochistan or pok. Not sure if he is prepared for it, he alone cannot decide it as US will need to play crucial role. Alternately, he may keep a gun on pakistan head and make fundamental changes in j&k, the response may remain muted from all quarters.
Basically, there are many possibilities this conflict has opened and perhaps only a few people know where are we heading.

TejasMK3

Country flag
For decades Indian government itself had banned news organizations, magazines, novels, movies from describing Pakistan as an enemy state - for the stupid fear of reprisal against local Muslims!
Even today certain leaders have said things to the same "celebrating army success upsets people, divides us", All party meet refused to name Pakistan, and constant "Pak is not enemy" nonsense.
On other occasions the same bunch will tell you that Muslims are loyal, they will not support Pakis. while actually in their actions they end up enforcing the Paki line of belief.

Also went through that Natsec guys TL, constant Paki Propaganda at it's dumbest, he took the Line Har Har Mahadev, Bam Bam bhole from a poster and says "See Indians are saying chant bomb Pakistan, next level fascism" :lol: What a retard :lol:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
1. We have not yet convincingly demonstrated that we had an upper hand during this entire episode.
2. Modi probably has no incentive to call it off now and let politics begin in full flow. It suits him to keep opposition muted.
3. The GOI has not even once come out and properly given their version of events. Each time, it was pakistan coming out with a statement and India was kinda forced to give a statement of sorts. I would expect a proper statement at the end of hostilities.
4. It has never been clarified what objective actions India wants from Pakistan, in order to end hostilities. Either we don't know or there are no specific objectives..... Basically want to drag it for a while.
Yes, well said... Agreed.

PKMKB

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I increasingly feel, बाबाजी is playing psycho ops with pakis. He is usually correct about past or ongoing events, but incorrect about future events. For instance, he was incorrect about changing geography, rockets, revenge for counter airstrikes and flare up at loc tonight.
May be true....coz pakis are closely following him..............

Joker

Country flag
I wonder how many days Iam-raand Khan has as paki pm. The only reason Pakistan brought a farcical democracy was to get American money . All these combat patrols and choppers(?) Suggest that it is being done to stage another coup. I am damn sure he will be lamposted and Bajwa will be the new emperor !

Enquirer

I wonder how many days Iam-raand Khan has as paki pm. The only reason Pakistan brought a farcical democracy was to get American money . All these combat patrols and choppers(?) Suggest that it is being done to stage another coup. I am damn sure he will be lamposted and Bajwa will be the new emperor !
Those days are over. Pakis realized that it doesn't make good PR for the military to be heading the country. So, they decided to remain in the background while installing a puppet in the PM post.
If IK acts funny, they can whack him any day and make Qureshi (FM) the PM!
If you notice, no one in IK's cabinet is actually of his party! They're all army assembled folks (assembled from different parties....brought together to support IK as PM)

Last edited:

Narasimh

Country flag
Common sense tells me that....

I therefore think there will be status quo in the foreseeable future till elections, with may be a few intermittent skirmishes to keep it simmering...... But a big flare up is unlikely..... Unless there is a big objective in mind. The only big objective I see.... Balochistan or pok. Not sure if he is prepared for it, he alone cannot decide it as US will need to play crucial role. Alternately, he may keep a gun on pakistan head and make fundamental changes in j&k, the response may remain muted from all quarters.
Basically, there are many possibilities this conflict has opened and perhaps only a few people know where are we heading.
One important thing demonstrated by the strikes is that the new precedents now have been set for the future. The psych barrier and the predictability of Indian response to terror has been broken and Pak's nuclear bluff has been debunked.
They have high enough nuclear threshold so that we can react to such terror attacks in the future with force. There is a shock in Pak establishment that is something they still need to come to terms with. The common people here will now hold future govts accountable to take action against terrorism emanating from Pak. Govt cant use the nuclear threat as an excuse for not doing anything after an attack like previously done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles