India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil47

good luck with your elections, as a Pakistani I support BJP because it represents majority. And things will move towards deescalation once BJP comes into power.

No mother wants to see her soldier son die in battlefield

Your Immi can fool rest of sissy India and other forum members here but fellows like me will write everywhere on twitter on defence forum that not to talk to Pakistan on Kashmir. Unless until Pakistan does not hand over Masood Azhar to India no talks. Even if BJP wins. And if BJP talks to you we people of India will also fix BJP fellows.

We know your tactic how you brought US on round table to talk to Taliban on Afghanistan. But this will not work with India.

Stop sending and harboring terrorist against India, hunt down Masood Azhar and then hope for talks.

tomato

good luck with your elections, as a Pakistani I support BJP because it represents majority. And things will move towards deescalation once BJP comes into power.

Wow!! u guys really work in tandem. Is this the new line what ISPR briefed this evening to propagate. Even your puppet PM was toeing the same line

akk

Country flag
Your Immi can fool rest of sissy India and other forum members here but fellows like me will write everywhere on twitter on defence forum that not to talk to Pakistan on Kashmir. Unless until Pakistan does not hand over Masood Azhar to India no talks. Even if BJP wins.

We know your tactic how you brought US on round table to talk to Taliban on Afghanistan. But this will not work with India.

Stop sending and harboring terrorist against India, hunt down Masood Azhar and then hope for talks.
I think he has pleasantly introduced himself and we can remain pleasant till possible. We should believe in how well we act rather how loud we shout. Just a suggestion.

Anil47

I think he has pleasantly introduced himself and we can remain pleasant till possible. We should believe in how well we act rather how loud we shout. Just a suggestion.
I really wanted to do so, but I haven't forgotten the 44 soldiers who lost their lives in Pulwama. And people on this forum are kids who will feel happy believing Imran Khan made statement regarding BJP win to de-escalate. He does not want de-escalation , Imran Khan only wants to bring new tactics.

Just like after swing you suddenly bring a spin bowler.

VehlaBanda

As an Indian I wish some sanity to prevail in our neighbors...I wish people would stop asking money from those who went for religious get together to finance jehad....I wish they can first eat 2 rotis in every meal before talking about 72 hoors ..
I wish they could understand land worth 1.35 bn given to some ex chief can be put to alternative use to feed people out of gurbat.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

akk

Country flag
I really wanted to do so, but I haven't forgotten the 44 soldiers who lost their lives in Pulwama. And people on this forum are kids who will feel happy believing Imran Khan made statement regarding BJP win to de-escalate. He does not want de-escalation , Imran Khan only wants to bring new tactics.

Nobody is a kid in this forum and none of us believe in Pakistanis. I have personally had bad experiences with pakjabis. The fun should be in thinking and speaking differently. We Indians are emotional and tend to speak or shout what we think. The rest of the world speaks and think differently.
Hint..... A gora may think racism but would often speak flowery language.

And, arguably, I may be the last person on this forum to want deescalation.

VehlaBanda

Nobody is a kid in this forum and none of us believe in Pakistanis. I have personally had bad experiences with pakjabis. The fun should be in thinking and speaking differently. We Indians are emotional and tend to speak or shout what we think. The rest of the world speaks and think differently.
Hint..... A gora may think racism but would often speak flowery language.

And, arguably, I may be the last person on this forum to want deescalation.
Mehman aaye hue hain pehle unki khatirdari krlo....fir aapas me baat krlenegay.....

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

I have so many questions for you
1. Let's talk about Bajwa and Bilal. What's cooking between those two ?

2. What about the fire in PM office and live AAA rounds found outside Khan's house ?

3. What happened in Peshawar and Rawalpindi between the army ?

4. What's happened in Kenji Tunnels a few days ago ?

5. Why your FM is spooked ? (By the way, he got the dates wrong)

6. Fort Abbas and Khuzdar. What happened ? Also the 5-6 March thing.

7. What's the rate of tomato there ? How much is the fuel ?

8. How are our Baloch brothers ?

9. Why Sindh is so hot right now ? What's cooking there ? What are centre's plan for Sindh ? Are we expecting riots and bloodshed ?

10 .When will DJ release the proofs for the downed Su-30 MKI ?

Last edited:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

Guruji you got a new wingman.............?
Why ?

VehlaBanda

Sirji mehman to hamesha hote hain. Prakat kabhi kabhi hote hain.
Yahi mauka hai Bhai awacs radar image sab sikha do unhe...PDF pe unhe 72 hoors se agey ka course nhi kra rhe....aur shayd kuch hme bhi sikhne ko mil jaye....jaise 1971 me woh kaise shaheenon ki tarah jeetey the...aur fir boley tu bhi kya yaad krega laley bnale bangaldesh....

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Yahi mauka hai Bhai awacs radar image sab sikha do unhe...PDF pe unhe 72 hoors see agey ka course nhi kra rhe....aur shayd kuch hme bhi sikhne ko mil jaye....jaise 1971 me woh kaise shaheenon ki tarah jeetey the...aur fir boley tu bhi kya yaad krega laley bnale bangaldesh....

I always wondered about the 72 thing. Why 72 ? Why this specific number ? Why not hundred ? Also, what are the ages of those hoors? I sincerely hope there are no underage girls. What about the ethnicity ?
You get a specific type or a mix ? Can you choose or customize your hoor ?

VehlaBanda

I always wondered about the 72 thing. Why 72 ? Why this specific number ? Why not hundred ? Also, what are the ages of those hoors? I sincerely hope there are no underage girls. What about the ethnicity ?
You get a specific type or a mix ? Can you choose or customize your hoor ?
Yaar tumhe nhi smjha skta main tum kaafir ho....
yeh khas incentive scheme hai Jo Allah tallah ne bnayi hai for jehad professionals ...once you complete the target..that means you die while killing evil children women and men( who might appear to be unarmed innocent but in reality they are not as told by maulvi in pichli gali).and your body is burried and rots under the land.you will be given 72 hoors of your choice in heaven.Ab tum isme bhi science lgaoge ki body hi nahi hai toh hoors ka Kya krunga....

Maine Kaha hi tha tum kaafir ho nhi smjhoge.

Anil47

The Paki plan is to push India and international community to begin comprehensive dialogue on Kashmir and declare LOC as IB like in Musharraf Bajpai talks.
Soon you will see media houses justifying converting Line of Control into IB .
In whole process you have missed that they have cleverly shifted India from dialogue on Terrorism to dialogue on Kashmir.
So when every one was shouting at me ladies and gentlemen, whatever I said was coming true.
Here it starts

Telangana kavitha hits out at patriotic bjp asks why party didnt solve kashmir issue
https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...arty-didnt-solve-kashmir-issue20190410011914/

***Vo!D***

Welcome to DFI, IK saheb. What's with the sudden bonhomie towards BJP?

itsme

Country flag

Why do you think once BJP comes to power things will de-escalate? From my POV if BJP comes to power again there will be more pressure on Pak to act against the terrorists also you're forgetting PAF tried to bomb our army bases we have not responded for that yet and Masood, Hafiz are still free.

Enquirer

The incompetence of so called Indian journalists is so appalling.
Here's Omar Abdullah WRONGLY claiming that the J&K Special Status was part the Instrument of Accession.....and the idiot Rajdeep just accepts it!

Article 370 came into being several years after the legal accession.....Sheikh Abdullah took advantage of the Muslim appeasement going on at that time.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
You can share that with me..will protect it like a true patriot. Trust me
Then have patience . We will celebrate and enjoy fruits of our work along with armed forces like a true patriot. Civvie biraders standing side by side with Sentinnel Biraders.

akk

Country flag
Then have patience . We will celebrate and enjoy fruits of our work along with armed forces like a true patriot. Civvie biraders standing side by side with Sentinnel Biraders.
OK, can you atleast indicate when you expect action to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles