India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It can become interesting if you share your information with all. All the more required now when it looks like normalcy returning n nothing planned.
Who said normalcy is returning ? What I have is actual deployment and crucial assets in active. Baba has clearance from his " Sir" , sir tells baba what to post and what not to. I don't have any clearance , imagine if I posted something which I shouldn't have. After an hour long discussion from other members , WE decided not to dis-close until assets are de-active or mission is done.
If nothing is planned ,these assets wouldn't have been deployed. Because these aren't ordinary assets we think , they mean serious business.

akk

Country flag
Who said normalcy is returning ? What I have is actual deployment and crucial assets in active. Baba has clearance from his " Sir" , sir tells baba what to post and what not to. I don't have any clearance , imagine if I posted something which I shouldn't have. After an hour long discussion from other members , WE decided not to dis-close until assets are de-active or mission is done.
If nothing is planned ,these assets wouldn't have been deployed. Because these aren't ordinary assets we think , they mean serious business.
I am confused. I remember your telling where are you based. Its far off from pak and important assets there should be sea based or sea surface based. How can you tell about their deployment from that place? Something is amiss...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I am confused. I remember your telling where are you based. Its far off from pak and important assets there should be sea based or sea surface based. How can you tell about their deployment from that place? Something is amiss...
Everybody saw what kind of damage Nepal Earthquake gave. Did everyone visited Nepal to check damage? No , there are some reporters from ground zero reporting how catastrophic earthquake was.
Similarly........

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yup,he is as much a commie as Pawan Kalyan is(though PK is overt). Additional qualification of Kamal is he is a frickkin Athiest. Deadly combo.
And in all probability, who ever is behind building up Aravind Kejriwal is also behind Kamal Hassan. Probably PK too...

Especially that koel purie seems to be backing Kamal, koel is India today arun poorie daughter.

Rise to fame Story is similar to that Cortez lady who won in new York recently...

amit19

Country flag
Modi has done more than what a leader can do to change course of history.

Modi is no longer a leader but an ideology now.

Surgical strikes or other big decisions like demonetisation and asat tests will stop after Modi gone?

No, Modi broke that wall and paved way for next three decades atleast.

Until we become developed like Canada or Germany, I don't see we reverting back to guilty conscious MMS meek regime.
the best way to achieve this is to give Modi next 2 terms as well. Its responsibility of every nationalist indian to vote for Modi. I hope till that time the "neheru/gandi" dynasty will finish either in jail or absconded.

Alien

Everybody saw what kind of damage Nepal Earthquake gave. Did everyone visited Nepal to check damage? No , there are some reporters from ground zero reporting how catastrophic earthquake was.
Similarly........
Bas karo bhai, rulayega kya?

You already have revealed so much of hints trying to hide something, if you keep on giving elucidations, everyone who's following this thread will be able to connect the dots.

From now on, pretend that you didn't say anything and for Babaji's sake, stop giving tidbits.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
We all Indians are aware that PoJ&K is an integral part of India but not with India. Which cuts us from Afghanistan and one side is with China. The question is when are we getting back that territory.
गुरू जी ! प्रणाम.
जब आप पधारेंगे तभी कुछ समभव हैं।

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
The solution of J&K does not lie in demographic changes.
There is no single solution; but part of the solution absolutely lies in demographic change. Ladakh is already Buddhist, Jammu is already Hindu + Sikh. Flood the Valley with Hindus, and then see the change. Insurgencies are impossible in areas where the bulk of the population is inherently and existentially opposed to you; any Kashmiri Muslims found even harboring sympathetic thoughts for terrorists will then be dealt with appropriately by the brute Hindu majority.

Even Kashmiri pundits used to behave as if they are from some other world. Even they used to claim of dual citizenship and say they are not Indians, supported, aided and advised the Jamaati Seikh abdullah, cornered all government jobs thereby bringing a sense of discrimination / alienation amongst Muslims, were inimical towards Jammuwala Dogras and Sikhs and specially Maharaja. They played their Nehru card much more than desired specially in higher echelons of bureaucracy in Valley and Delhi. In due course of time there was violent blowback. However, I am not justifying that.
Those were Kashmiri Pandits; I'd rather not say anything else on the matter, which would be construed as victim blaming or offensive to a fellow Hindu group - but some of the hints in your own comment are enough.

Everyone is stark naked in that Kashmiri Hamam.
Same as above, I'd rather not say anything more on that line, but there are enough hints in your own comment.

Political "gundagardi" of valley Muslims due to their majority population needs to be balanced politically.
In a democracy, numbers are political power; there's literally no better way to handle Muslim gundagardi in the Valley than to flood it with Hindus. Then let the Hindus sort them out on the streets and in the polls.

that can only be done by inclusion of population of POK and GB.
I'm sure some of the native population will be sympathetic to India and will be happy to be freed from the tyrannical clutches of Pakistan. But you underestimate the brainwashing/mental illness that is radical Islam. And a lot of the people who live in the area aren't natives anyways, they're Punjabis artificially moved there by Pakistan - there's no use thinking they'll ever be favorable to India.

It's also important to remember how the 1948 Kashmir Conflict began. Pakistan used "tribals" as cover to send its own troops, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't a native contingent involved; including plenty of Muslim soldiers from the Maharaja's own force.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Chinese heckling down pakis has started
From the conversation I guess Chinese is saying that the Pakistani shop keeper has not achieved the target set by him and so he will confiscate the property, when the shop keeper resisted Chinese resorted to warnings and also said we are going to run your country.

Cannot believe the Pakistani version completely but some of it may be true. China is a nation which punishes its own employees for not achieving monthly targets, punishments include beatings, shaming publicly etc....etc.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
From the conversation I guess Chinese is saying that the Pakistani shop keeper has not achieved the target set by him and so he will confiscate the property, when the shop keeper resisted Chinese resorted to warnings and also said we are going to run your country.

Cannot believe the Pakistani version completely but some of it may be true. China is a nation which punishes its own employees for not achieving monthly targets, punishments include beatings, shaming publicly etc....etc.
This is what happens in china if targets are not met.....

https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-...g-targets-video-goes-viral-1432688-2019-01-17

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I feel the Kashmir issue should be solved in a two-pronged approach.

1. Rather than do a forced demographic change, throttle them financially. We already know Kashmir can't sustain itself on its own. All its development is funded by the rest of India. Stop that. throttle the income flow from any side. Give them some taste of economic azaadi. And when they're economically starved...
2. Introduce them to this amazing concept of trade with rest of India and the financial boons brought by tourists, new settlers, businessmen, new industries. They locals with gratefully accept the settlers then.

Meanwhile, work to destabilise Pak. All their Pak-love will be gone if there's no Pak,at least economically.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

I think they once made a few employees drink toilet water since they didn't meet target.

devx101

Country flag
arey count me in too....I qualify for all the secret talks as i.
i) I joined in 2011.
ii) I say PKMKB and all variants of it..
iii) Modi Zindabad...:hail:

Anil47

Khan said that if the next Indian government were led by the opposition Congress party, it might be too scared to seek a settlement with Pakistan over disputed Indian-controlled Kashmir, fearing a backlash from the right.

http://news.trust.org//item/20190409154058-p7cut/

:shock::shock::shock:

Another Psywar by Immi on India. They are playing with us and laughing in the background. They know that there is a discussion of A370 is going on in India due to manifesto of BJP. They are most probably confident that if BJP comes in power they can handle it and convert LOC as IB where India loses the whole POJK. This is why today MOD made a statement that POJK is also an integral part of India.

Pakis are playing brilliant mind games with India and everywhere trying to divert the issue from terrorism to Kashmir.

ataru09

Country flag
I feel the Kashmir issue should be solved in a two-pronged approach.

1. Rather than do a forced demographic change, throttle them financially. We already know Kashmir can't sustain itself on its own. All its development is funded by the rest of India. Stop that. throttle the income flow from any side. Give them some taste of economic azaadi. And when they're economically starved...
2. Introduce them to this amazing concept of trade with rest of India and the financial boons brought by tourists, new settlers, businessmen, new industries. They locals with gratefully accept the settlers then.

Meanwhile, work to destabilise Pak. All their Pak-love will be gone if there's no Pak,at least economically.

While all this sounds good, you might be overestimating the critical thinking capacity of a jihad intoxicated average valley dweller. They don't care about standard of life here when there are 72 to bang in heaven. They will die poor for jannat but not accept infidels.

If your thesis was true, we wouldn't have a state verging on failure as our northwestern neighbor which STILL, despite the damage done to itself, dreams of a ghazwa e hind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles