India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameer Chaudhary

BABA, Please come back, without you, its boring day. every morning i always first check forum for BABA tweet. but today its all sad, no excitement.

Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
BABA Jahan Tum Chale Gaye
Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
Jahan Tum Chale Gaye

Baba,Please come back. porkiyo ki G**nd marney kea liye hamara ek BABA hi kafi h.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Sir, I am talking about Indian leaders who might have been in the hit list of ISI dogs. Not really interested in knowing who is the leader in Pakistan because there ISI is the boss.

Sir comparing dog with Pakistan is humiliation to a dog.

Sir, dobermans sniffed the rise of Modi in early 2000's exactly after tensions in Gujarat and what do you think what was Ishrat jehan case all about?
Modi was already CM ... ISI should have sniffed him when he was in his diapers...

Sanglamorre

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Sad News! Medical Assistant & #RSS leader #ChandrakantSharma working at district hospital in Kishtwar injured in an attack by terrorists, his PSO shot dead.2 Terrorist came hidden in burqa, Escaped with weapons from PSO. Ploy by #Pakistan #LokSabhaElections2019 #Kishtwar @SkyNews

These attacks are going to increase. NC and PDP are out in their true colours. Modi is moaning about the debate on article 370 and 35A but paddling this jumla in the manifesto.

Bloodshed of Hindus is coming including inside Jammu City.

Either Hindus pick up the weapons and start a guerrilla war or remain sitting ducks at the mercy of coward politicians.

BTW this particular news has made few family members upset as a close relative has the same name living in the same region. His brother was killed by a local Muslim snake. He gave him the job in his very famous Medical store and helped the terrorist during hardships. That bastard threw a grenade inside the same shop he worked for many years when his brother and brother in law both let him go home for lunch.

They way they pick prominent Hindu figures in the region backed by traitors of PDP and NC same tactic must be now used by Hindus. These benchod deserve no mercy.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
These attacks are going to increase. NC and PDP are out in their true colours. Modi is moaning about the debate on article 370 and 35A but paddling this jumla in the manifesto.

Bloodshed of Hindus is coming including inside Jammu City.

Either Hindus pick up the weapons and start a guerrilla war or remain sitting ducks at the mercy of coward politicians.

BTW this particular news has made few family members upset as a close relative has the same name living in the same region. His brother was killed by a local Muslim snake. He gave him the job in his very famous Medical store and helped the terrorist during hardships. That bastard threw a grenade inside the same shop he worked for many years when his brother and brother in law both let him go home for lunch.

They way they pick prominent Hindu figures in the region backed by traitors of PDP and NC same tactic must be now used by Hindus. These benchod deserve no mercy.
No offence I am saying this,no regrets too. But I feel Jammu shd be another Gujarat. Corner and Kick the muzzies down south to PB or Haryana,they will know their aukat. Jammu should be more than 90% Hindu.

Jay99

Country flag
BABA, Please come back, without you, its boring day. every morning i always first check forum for BABA tweet. but today its all sad, no excitement.

Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
BABA Jahan Tum Chale Gaye
Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
Jahan Tum Chale Gaye

Baba,Please come back. porkiyo ki G**nd marney kea liye hamara ek BABA hi kafi h.
Mera BABA Jaroor Ayega…:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Baba might be on a covert mission across the LOC.....:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
No offence I am saying this,no regrets too. But I feel Jammu shd be another Gujarat. Corner and Kick the muzzies down south to PB or Haryana,they will know their aukat. Jammu should be more than 90% Hindu.
Nope. That's rash. It'll not only give Pakis and Khangress to criticise BJP and Modi, but it'll draw UN's attention towards J&K. The best policy now is to keep the Pakis busy and kill all the domestic pigs one at a time.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
POST taken from BR

https://twitter.com/Pines1782/status/11 ... 0165255168
"PAF: The Forward Air Controllers of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Air Defence who guided the two PAF pilots in the downing of an Indian Air Force Su-30MKI and MiG-21 Bison on the morning of 27 February 2019 over Azad Kashmir #Pakistan #PakistanAirForce #PAF"

This tweet was tagged to one more person who had tweeted this on 6th March:
https://twitter.com/Squad_Leader130/sta ... 0056973312
"I lost someone close this morning and the sad part is, i wont be able to see that person face for the very last time.
Prayers needed."

Not saying that above refers to pilot in CMH, but this person's Tweeter name is Sherdil Khan (might be squadron) and he seems to be retired PAF. He states that he wont be able to see face of that person.

Note that Gafoor had appeared on one Pakistani channel on 5th March and indicated that PAF pilot in CMH has died.
https://twitter.com/AnaghaPrabhu3/statu ... 4942871553

--------------------------------

I don't have access to twitter, can someone please quickly take screenshots of this before it gets removed.
Now that the posts are on the forum in BR, I fear it won't last long.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
People are waiting for coward BJP to divide the state into 3 or 4 pieces and repeal 370.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
People are waiting for coward BJP to divide the state into 3 or 4 pieces and repeal 370.
These types of things require majorities in both LS & RS (and potentially a 2/3 majority, not just simple one; someone with more legal knowledge can correct me) - in order to ward off challenges and interference from ecosystems, domestic interest groups, state parties/governments and worst of all, the Supreme (read Sharia) Court of India.

Let the people put that type of majority in BJP's hands, then criticize if they don't deliver.

TheSeeker!

Country flag
Screenshots attached ..............

POST taken from BR

https://twitter.com/Pines1782/status/11 ... 0165255168
"PAF: The Forward Air Controllers of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Air Defence who guided the two PAF pilots in the downing of an Indian Air Force Su-30MKI and MiG-21 Bison on the morning of 27 February 2019 over Azad Kashmir #Pakistan #PakistanAirForce #PAF"

This tweet was tagged to one more person who had tweeted this on 6th March:
https://twitter.com/Squad_Leader130/sta ... 0056973312
"I lost someone close this morning and the sad part is, i wont be able to see that person face for the very last time.
Prayers needed."

Not saying that above refers to pilot in CMH, but this person's Tweeter name is Sherdil Khan (might be squadron) and he seems to be retired PAF. He states that he wont be able to see face of that person.

Note that Gafoor had appeared on one Pakistani channel on 5th March and indicated that PAF pilot in CMH has died.
https://twitter.com/AnaghaPrabhu3/statu ... 4942871553

--------------------------------

I don't have access to twitter, can someone please quickly take screenshots of this before it gets removed.
Now that the posts are on the forum in BR, I fear it won't last long.

Attachments

Alien

Israel would bomb them just for spreading lies about their pilots.
No offence however, let's not give holier than thou importance to Israel.

I concede that, Israel is better than us in tit for tat action when coutering their foes however, they will not do sh!t when it comes to bakistan, they may aid us, supply intelligence and weapons but bombing bakistan, I don't think so. Israel will not act until and unless they see clear and present danger to them.

What bakis are doing is nothing but whining from their arses :D

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
No offence however, let's not give holier than thou importance to Israel.

I concede that, Israel is better than us in tit for tat action when coutering their foes however, they will not do sh!t when it comes to bakistan, they may aid us, supply intelligence and weapons but bombing bakistan, I don't think so. Israel will not act until and unless they see clear and present danger to them.

What bakis are doing is nothing but whining from their arses :D
Dude .....it was a joke because pigs fear them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles