India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag

Alien

Dude .....it was a joke because pigs fear them ...
I got that.

BTW, pigs fear us more than Israelis :)

My point was, many of the friends on DFI talk a lot of things about Israel. Israel is good, no doubt, not great though. India and Israel are going through similar situation and we understand each other.

just few e.g.s

Israel would have bombed bakistan to smithereens if they had their pilot...

Israel would kick bakis ass...

Israel would obliterate jihadi baki scum ...

For me at least, it looks like, we are comparing Indian Forces with Israeli forces one on one, it's like we are comparing Apple and Oranges. If IDF is Great, what about IA, IN and IAF?

But exaggerating Israel every now and then? We shouldn't do that.

And yes, I rest my case :)

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
POST taken from BR

https://twitter.com/Pines1782/status/11 ... 0165255168
"PAF: The Forward Air Controllers of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Air Defence who guided the two PAF pilots in the downing of an Indian Air Force Su-30MKI and MiG-21 Bison on the morning of 27 February 2019 over Azad Kashmir #Pakistan #PakistanAirForce #PAF"

This tweet was tagged to one more person who had tweeted this on 6th March:
https://twitter.com/Squad_Leader130/sta ... 0056973312
"I lost someone close this morning and the sad part is, i wont be able to see that person face for the very last time.
Prayers needed."

Not saying that above refers to pilot in CMH, but this person's Tweeter name is Sherdil Khan (might be squadron) and he seems to be retired PAF. He states that he wont be able to see face of that person.

Note that Gafoor had appeared on one Pakistani channel on 5th March and indicated that PAF pilot in CMH has died.
https://twitter.com/AnaghaPrabhu3/statu ... 4942871553

--------------------------------

I don't have access to twitter, can someone please quickly take screenshots of this before it gets removed.
Now that the posts are on the forum in BR, I fear it won't last long.
So I trolled the guy who claimed they downed two IAF birds and a PTI guy just liked my tweet. Did he misunderstood or something ?

Darth Malgus

Country flag
So I just trolled the guy who claimed they downed two IAF birds and a PTI guy just liked my tweet. Did he misunderstood or something ?
Or might be a PTM guy. Some of those PTM folks really hate the men in Uniform....

sorcerer

Country flag
Read between the lines. Imru just confirmed Indian Army captured parts of PoK and possibly undisputed paki territory such as the Akhnoor Dagger.
Yo !!
He bitched it on his twitter too in the morning!!
DGMujraGafoora would start his mujra now..

Bhadra

Country flag
Read between the lines. Imru just confirmed Indian Army captured parts of PoK and possibly undisputed paki territory such as the Akhnoor Dagger.
wudi baba ..... nothing like that. Even if you reach Lahore, no Pakistani will ever admit it. They were winning the war till one day before surrender in 1971. In 1965, when Indian Army was outside Lahore they claimed they were about to have lunch at Red Fort in Delhi.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why are these Pakis so obsessed with
Su 30 MKI , for nearly 2 months they have been Falsely claiming having Shot down Su 30
cuz its one of our best..
so if they shot f16..they want to cover it with a lie that they shot su 30.

also..remember..when we fire a missile pakis test a junk which they loaned from china..
they have a habit of trying to match us with lies and fake stories

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

RSS Leader Attacked By Terrorists In J&K’s Kishtwar Dies; Was Playing Vital Role In Anti-Terror Operations.
Om Shatih.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles