India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil47

So you are comparing as RSS leader from Kishtwar with Hafeez Saeed and Masood Azhar?

Also in the same state, armymen and policemen on leave were abducted and murdered. Were they also included in your tit for tat response?
I am comparing the value of a leader and it's ability to influence a gathering in their respected countries.
Pakistani intelligence sniff the future prominent leaders at early stage to remove them in India using Indian politics. And money from underworld. ISI works like Mafia in India.
Yes they were most probably tit for tat or preventive measures taken by them.

This is why I say, political will and only political will is required to finish them. But Indian political system is so demoralizing and weak that any one can penetrate inside and knowingly or unknowing work for Pakistani network.

The reality is the past administration without any action has helped in grooming these paki grown menace in Kashmir.
Its affecting the local population Plus some articles are also getting removed which is not something IK nor pakis like..

The New Indian administration has woken up and sniffed the reality..that is why the porks in kashmir is getting killed everyday.
Have to do it before the Ramzan season starts....sending all the porks to 72 holes.

These things happen because, previous administration been very lax in this regard when dealing with kashmir. Forum members will keep the inaction of UPA govt in mind which lead to the whole problem in Kashmir
Sir, you may blame it on any one but I had a point which I mentioned and here you have the news.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I am comparing the value of a leader and it's ability to influence a gathering in their respected countries.
Pakistani intelligence sniff the future prominent leaders at early stage to remove them in India using Indian politics. And money from underworld. ISI works like Mafia in India.

This is why I say, political will and only political will is required to finish them. But Indian political system is so demoralizing and weak that any one can penetrate inside and knowingly or unknowing work for Pakistani network.
ISI if it was half competent wouldn't have made Pakistan into the shithole it is today. After Modi calling Paki ******'s bluff repeatedly, "Aatmi Takat" will eat crow now instead of grass!

:biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes they were most probably tit for tat or preventive measures taken by them..

The point is understood.
the future prominent leaders of pakistan are all from pakistan army. (Probably the best way is to kill them in a war )

Btw, is there any future leader in pakistan who is able to work from grassroot level all the way to the top.
The pakistan army themselves finish them off if someone grows beyond their limits.
secondly, if you look at the leaders in IKs ministry..you will find that most of them were also in Nawas Ministry too.
That means...park army just moves them around between elections and during the tenures. Someone in this forum @Enquirer had done some serious research on this.

India through its political will NOW has some momentum made inside pakistan. Lets see how well it moves.
pakistan has been doing all these but what did it get in India: lost kashmir and lost whatever credibility it had, lost economy and now dont know how much territory it lost at PoK, also lost the 120+ Billions spent in Kashmir for the "CAUSE".

This is the reason why India has to finish the pak army for good and for the world for ever.

edit: Lost an f16 too that too to a mig bison!

Sir, you may blame it on any one but I had a point which I mentioned and here you have the news
Got the point. The rot will be cleaned! and blame is a part of "responsibility"

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Sir, you may blame it on any one but I had a point which I mentioned and here you have the news.
Looks like you are on a full time troll job... How are you so sure about sniffing abilities of ISI dobermans... We have so many leaders of RSS background in national politics... Why was the ISI not able to sniff that at an early stage... You need to take a break dude..

sorcerer

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::clap2::clap2::clap2:
#Pakistan#Indian attack imminent’ announcement fails to elicit international concern. A complete disaster for #ImranKhan government. #India slammed Pak's claim. And warned of even bigger retaliation to any terrorists attacks eminating from Pak soil.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

World is like..."okay..Fuck off pakistan..we dont want to hear your lies anymore..shooo offf"
Gafoora will start to squeal now like a fake virgin she is

Anil47

Btw, is there any future leader in pakistan who is able to work from grassroot level all the way to the top.
The pakistan army themselves finish them off if someone grows beyond their limits.
secondly, if you look at the leaders in IKs ministry..you will find that most of them were also in Nawas Ministry too.
That means...park army just moves them around between elections and during the tenures. Someone in this forum @Enquirer had done some serious research on this.

India through its political will NOW has some momentum made inside pakistan. Lets see how well it moves.
pakistan has been doing all these but what did it get in India: lost kashmir and lost whatever credibility it had, lost economy and now dont know how much territory it lost at PoK, also lost the 120+ Billions spent in Kashmir for the "CAUSE".
Sir, I am talking about Indian leaders who might have been in the hit list of ISI dogs. Not really interested in knowing who is the leader in Pakistan because there ISI is the boss.
@Anil47

Look at the map of Pakistan to see their standing in the world!

Sir comparing dog with Pakistan is humiliation to a dog.
How are you so sure about sniffing abilities of ISI dobermans.
Sir, dobermans sniffed the rise of Modi in early 2000's exactly after tensions in Gujarat and what do you think what was Ishrat jehan case all about?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Sir, I am talking about Indian leaders who might have been in the hit list of ISI dogs. Not really interested in knowing who is the leader in Pakistan because there ISI is the boss.

Sir, dobermans sniffed the rise of Modi in early 2000's exactly after tensions in Gujarat and what do you think what was Ishrat jehan case all about?
ISI is jungjoo jernail. Kim Jong Un has a better apparatus. First manage economy properly then wage jihad!

TheSeeker!

Country flag
Guys the threat to Modi and other BJP leaders is not something that can be pushed under the carpet.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian leaders are always on the hit list of isi pigs..which we hear from time to time.

the isi pigs know that if they hit...ISI will have to take another truck bomb up their ass and pronto or face another "incident" like in peshawar or Karachi. (Ghar mein khusker marna part is not Just a dialogue in the movie..its a practical maneuver perfected)

These grenade incidents, shootings etc are part of frustration by the paki lobby.

The money of paki stooges is gone, properties are gone, their OWGs are killed or taken..even the drug cartel in J&K is getting killed or caught, their bank accounts are frozen, assets seized, businesses shut down + pakis are not having enough money to eat 2 rotis a day..
it all shows that they are doing the lone wolf act at locations to instill fear in the minds of local candidates.
Most importantly..the pigs like MOOSA and Naikoo are now OPENLY threatening pakistan..that if they look away pakistan will burn further :D
Their frustation shows that pakis are forced to abandon their pet dogs on the street to the mercy of Indian army...its a matter of when only.

The frustration is really showing...well!! Salary is the key...papi pet ka sawal hai!

ISI is not the boss...its just dalal who is known for very bad bargaining skills..including that of a fallen Mig bison vs PAF f16

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys the threat to Modi and other BJP leaders is not something that can be pushed under the carpet.
Lets not worry about that. Its not just INdian int. that is on the ground..a lot of friendlies are workin with India during the elections for the protection of core assets.
pakis and china know it loud and clear.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
That Shahid Raza guy is a legit joke! He is saying Indian radars/AWACs showed the F 16 which Abhinandan shot down was an "Electronic Decoy"
I mean does this technology even exists and does Pakistan have it?

Electronic decoys are ECM technique and R73 that Abhi fired has IR homing/ seeker.

So unless a Paki Mujahid was farting fire out of his ass with electronic decoy in the sky , there wouldn't be any lock on and fire or even chase by Abhi.

BTW, acc to radar image 3 Paki F-16 ran away faster than Usain bolt on seeing Mig 21.

Why were Paki Tayarra-e-momin scared of Mig 21 in first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles