India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
In one of tweets Baba said when harvest will begin , he will have to let go of twitter. His last tweets about sowing done , important days ahead means something big is gonna happen and baba will come after completing the harvest .
Only after elections mate, only after elections.

sorcerer

Country flag
So that they can begin proxy war with greater momentum. Please understand their mind set and doctrine. They will not stop unless they are hurt in Lahore or Isb. These people didn't stop even after losing their 140 kids and you believe they will stop after this?
What makes you think that we will sit and watch like what we was doing for decades?
...the equation has changed.
Their mind set wont work anymore and the napaki doctrine.
They are already hurt in Lahore and ISB. that is why gafoora is doing double the mujra despite the low pay.
They are hurt at Balakot..the 5 star terror factory which had blessings of LAHORE pindi and ISB..and you say they LAHORE and ISB is not hurt!

That is THEM..pakis themselves blowing up their kids.
Doesnt matter for them.

But when INdia is hurt..pakis will burn..

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Raising Kashmir every other time is psywar only. They shifted from terror issue to kashmir issue now. This is why I again say and always say, concentrate on that bastard Masood Azhar don't let Porkis bring Kashmir and justify wrong doings like Pulwama.

If India was really serious about blowing Masood Azhar and Hafeez or some Major or lt col involved in planning , India could have done it long ago. I can assure you, India has this capability but NOT the Political will, because then ISI will retaliate the same way by targeting Indian leaders.
Mate do you really think that if ISI killed one of our leaders, let us take any cabinet minister or Chief minister for example , and even if India accuses Pakistan to do the same, then do you think that pakistan will be found on the map ?
I think even Pakis are not that stupid to try doing that to Kafir India.

sorcerer

Country flag
Mate do you really think that if ISI killed one of our leaders, let us take any cabinet minister or Chief minister for example , and even if India accuses Pakistan to do the same, then do you think that pakistan will be found on the map ?
Haha..ISI HQ at places in paksitan was bombed by pakis own terrorists :D
Not once but many times

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Militants shot at RSS leader Chandrakant at kishtwar and injured him . His PSO got killed in the attack. Curfew imposed in Kishtwar town.

Bjp and allies shd brace for more with passing time. Security must beefed up.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan probe agency asks court to cancel Mumbai 26/11 attacks plotter Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi’s bail
Former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif had admitted in an interview in 2018 that the terrorists responsible for the Mumbai attacks came from Pakistan, the people familiar with the matter on condition of anonymity had said then.

Even PM Imran Khan suggested during an interaction with the Indian media in November 2018 that the attacks originated from Pakistan and the perpetrators should be brought to justice, they had said.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...khvi-s-bail/story-0op4Lf2rDxUFeL73hm2K3O.html

Anil47

What makes you think that we will sit and watch like what we was doing for decades?
...the equation has changed.
Their mind set wont work anymore and the napaki doctrine.
They are already hurt in Lahore and ISB. that is why gafoora is doing double the mujra despite the low pay.
They are hurt at Balakot..the 5 star terror factory which had blessings of LAHORE pindi and ISB..and you say they LAHORE and ISB is not hurt!

That is THEM..pakis themselves blowing up their kids.
Doesnt matter for them.

But when INdia is hurt..pakis will burn..
Sir, let us come out from day dreaming and wait for real action which would happen only after elections.
Sir if that's the case then we would not need Z+ security for the cabinet ministers. Remember Ishrat Jehan case, what was their motive? This means it has been tried earlier.
And I don't think that enemy would be fool to let you establish it's foot print behind that.

There are many complications when you go for Hot pursuit. Just like Musharraf was tipped by the RAW that he has danger only because no one blames India for his assassination. Indian leader absolutely have a great concern regarding that! This is why I say the political will is yet to be tested. Be it congress or BJP.
I have hopes from Modi during his second term.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sir, let us come out from day dreaming and wait for real action which would happen only after elections.

The real action happened at Balakot.. Election has no bearing on political actions taken by India. Free hand is given to the armed forces..they know what is right.
Hitting BALAKOT Was NOT DAY DREAMING..I was tellin you when you glorified LAHORE and ISB and ISI...that Balakot happened despite the blessings of LAHORE and ISB and ISI.
I would ask you to wake up and smell coffee or whatever!

There are many complications when you go for Hot pursuit. Just like Musharraf was tipped by the RAW that he has danger only because no one blames India for his assassination. Indian leader absolutely have a great concern regarding that! This is why I say the political will is yet to be tested. Be it congress or BJP.
I have hopes from Modi during his second term
Political will comes from what kind of strategy is adopted. India has grown beyond the perceptions of UPA which lacked a lot on national security levels.

IF terrorism can be curbed by making it costly even when pakis are holdin their terrorists.. thats good. As I told..for pakistan now holding on to the terrorists is MORE costly..
THis is exactly the point that India is sending across to the world.

The end of the day...its all about HOW MUCH pakistan is HURT in that day! if they hand over the terrorists or kill them or not..doesnt matter.
How much pakis are getting hurt per day...per hour..thats what matters.

Even IK is saying the same thing about MODI on his second term!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
i

I think that is geo-political advantage not geographical.
Geographical also. They are the locus between world's upcoming biggest consumers (Eastern World) as well as world's largest oil producers (middle eastern world).
By the time world replaces oil with something else and ME lands in economic crises, they will try to be seen as a buffer between unstable middle east and prosperous mainland Asia.
I'm telling you, these cockroaches need to be wiped out.

mayfair

Raising Kashmir every other time is psywar only.
Nope, try again. It's the case of a immature, snotty, snooty, imbecile whining and moaning because he's not allowed to steal.

No one cares a fig about Napaki whining anymore, especially after all the terrorists they've been breeding. Previously the world would yawn, nod politely with a reassuring pat on the head. Now it's "Get the F out of there"

If India was really serious about blowing Masood Azhar and Hafeez or some Major or lt col involved in planning , India could have done it long ago
. I can assure you, India has this capability but NOT the Political will, because then ISI will retaliate the same way by targeting Indian leaders.
Another attempt at a false equivalence. Masood Azhar and Hafeez Saeed are not political leaders or Siyasatdaan, if you will. Them staying alive does bigger damage to Napakis than dead. Regarding the targetting, do remember, an Indian strike team WAS assembled in Karachi a few years back to take out Dawood, only to be called off at the last minute.

The bogey of ISI retaliating appears to be the same as the bogey of atim bum. The thing is there's no politico in Shitistan, who's worth more to India dead than alive.

Anil47

Another attempt at a false equivalence. Masood Azhar and Hafeez Saeed are not political leaders or Siyasatdaan, if you will. Them staying alive does bigger damage to Napakis than dead. Regarding the targetting, do remember, an Indian strike team WAS assembled in Karachi a few years back to take out Dawood, only to be called off at the last minute.
The bogey of ISI retaliating appears to be the same as the bogey of atim bum. The thing is there's no politico in Shitistan, who's worth more to India dead than alive.
Some one above posted some news coming from Kishtwar about RSS leader being shot and is critical. I need not to comment any further on that. If members don't sniff the reality then even the nation doesn't and it's sad!

mayfair

Some one above posted some news coming from Kishtwar about RSS leader shot and is critical. I need not to comment any further on that. It's sad!
So you are comparing as RSS leader from Kishtwar with Hafeez Saeed and Masood Azhar?

Also in the same state, armymen and policemen on leave were abducted and murdered. Were they also included in your tit for tat response?

sorcerer

Country flag
Some one above posted some news coming from Kishtwar about RSS leader being shot and is critical. I need not to comment any further on that. If members don't sniff the reality then even the nation doesn't and it's sad!
The reality is the past administration without any action has helped in grooming these paki grown menace in Kashmir.
Its affecting the local population Plus some articles are also getting removed which is not something IK nor pakis like..

The New Indian administration has woken up and sniffed the reality..that is why the porks in kashmir is getting killed everyday.
Have to do it before the Ramzan season starts....sending all the porks to 72 holes.

These things happen because, previous administration been very lax in this regard when dealing with kashmir. Forum members will keep the inaction of UPA govt in mind which lead to the whole problem in Kashmir

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles