India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
There’s a price you pay for the life you choose. Choose wisely. This poacher was killed when he entered the jungle. This story is also a message for Pakistanis who come to Kashmir to wage Jihad. Never forget the story of the poacher & the lion. Peace.

trisonics

Country flag
I am not sure why have we fallen in a trap.....
1. Pakistan consistently says they got 2 iaf aircraft, yet have provided absolutely no evidence for the same.
2. It is absolutely clear there were 2 jets and 2/3 pilots downed by their own admission.
3. Whatever evidence about 2nd aircraft has been provided, it is by India.
Yet, they are behaving as it is still upon India to prove a point. We don't have to prove anything else. Why are we behaving the way we are...... As modiji says, you can wake somebody asleep, not somebody pretending to be. Why are we trying?
Today's release of statements and radar screens were not for the general public. Every airforce will understand what these radar screens mean including the PAF. The PAF already knows what they got hit with but this for other countries and more so for reporter claiming to be experts on the 26-27 incidents. They will now think a 100 times since he/she can't be sure of, or is not an expert in radar imagery. Radar operators and militaries understand these grabs.

India has held the best cards close to her chest. The mind-game has backfired for the Pakis now! The second-pilot issue is more on Paki's minds than anybody else's. Deep inside every Pakistani has the same raging question -"Why haven't we released any information on the second pilot? does this mean...". Right here gentlemen is how we played the game. The trigger happy ISPR tweeted like a bird learning to fly for the first time. India chose to remain silent and directed painful slaps when needed. The tweeting bird is running around making up nonsensical lolly-wood dialogues that are painful even for Pakiland to hear.

Wonder why China has decided to steer clear from Pakistan on this issue?

akk

Country flag
Today's release of statements and radar screens were not for the general public. Every airforce will understand what these radar screens mean including the PAF. The PAF already knows what they got hit with but this for other countries and more so for reporter claiming to be experts on the 26-27 incidents. They will now think a 100 times since he/she can't be sure of, or is not an expert in radar imagery. Radar operators and militaries understand these grabs.

India has held the best cards close to her chest. The mind-game has backfired for the Pakis now! The second-pilot issue is more on Paki's minds than anybody else's. Deep inside every Pakistani has the same raging question -"Why haven't we released any information on the second pilot? does this mean...". Right here gentlemen is how we played the game. The trigger happy ISPR tweeted like a bird learning to fly for the first time. India chose to remain silent and directed painful slaps when needed. The tweeting bird is running around making up nonsensical lolly-wood dialogues that are painful even for Pakiland to hear.

All I mean is..... You can never win an argument against a Pakjabi and cannot convince them with anything. Their sole criteria remains to win the argument rather than making sense. They don't understand logic. I have personally been through this.
Why are we trying? Our goal is much bigger than winning that argument. Our efforts should be to create ground for achieving the bigger goal.

akk

Country flag
All I mean is..... You can never win an argument against a Pakjabi and cannot convince them with anything. Their sole criteria remains to win the argument rather than making sense. They don't understand logic. I have personally been through this.
Why are we trying? Our goal is much bigger than winning that argument. Our efforts should be to create ground for achieving the bigger goal.
On another note, we have already won the argument, but the pakjabi's will never accept that.

trisonics

Country flag
You are 100% right there. However, us Indians, at least some of them also have the strong need to see evidence or our own countrymen will not take a minute to start throwing the country under the bus based on which party they support or who buys their moonshine that night. These statements are needed time-to-time particularly when elections are around the corner. The beauty of such evidence as I pointed out in my last post is not everybody is an expert to understand this. There is a certain fear that consumes them when trying to respond to it since they can make a fool of themselves as they don't understand it enough to talk on it. ISPR's tweet on this is one fine example.

akk

Country flag
You are 100% right there. However, us Indians, at least some of them also have the strong need to see evidence or our own countrymen will not take a minute to start throwing the country under the bus based on which party they support or who buys their moonshine that night. These statements are needed time-to-time particularly when elections are around the corner. The beauty of such evidence as I pointed out in my last post is not everybody is an expert to understand this. There is a certain fear that consumes them when trying to respond to it since they can make a fool of themselves as they don't understand it enough to talk on it. ISPR's tweet on this is one fine example.
The very vast majority of our countrymen who need more evidence, are also the same people who would pretend not to be convinced because of their own agendas. My argument applies to them as well..... No point wasting time with them.

Enquirer

Rest assured, Pakis will never raise any logical questions. They are all bred to accept anything & everything that's fed to them via the military-mullah complex.

Not a single Paki journalist worth his devalued rupee, has ever dared to ask 'what happened to the second pilot?'. They'll all conveniently forget about it. Ghafoora, unsolicitedly, even declared the second pilot as 'dead' on a news show - there was no follow up question. A dead pilot normally comes with a name, squadron name etc right on his uniform - but no Paki has expressed any curiosity.

Any rational person who might raise any question knows that his/her rotting body will be found in a ditch few days later or a mentally-zombie version of himself will return several years later from having disappeared before.

This fallacy that you'll humiliate a hyena by wearing it down with your logical persuasion is complete hokum! Hyena's DNA is different...you'll need several generations of selective breeding to bring about a 'socially intelligent' hyena!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The crux of the Pakistan issue is that we forget a very basic thing about the country: the population is 60-70+% cosanguinous. If more than 70% of the country is literally inbred, you can't expect much.

It's amazing when you realise this. So many things fall into place then about Pakistani behaviour.

akk

Country flag
How will we get updates without Babaji? I will have to learn to live without him!!
Are we expecting any action imminently?

Enquirer

The crux of the Pakistan issue is that we forget a very basic thing about the country: the population is 60-70+% cosanguinous. If more than 70% of the country is literally inbred, you can't expect much.

It's amazing when you realise this. So many things fall into place then about Pakistani behaviour.
Where did you get that figure of 70%??
Despite a lot of Muslims marrying their cousins, Muslims in general are open to marrying anyone, any race, any ethnicity as long as they are Muslim (Shia-Sunni issues apart).
The crux is Paki 'narrative' which the nation imbues with a willful abandonment of reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles