India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

Country flag
How is Political fever in kerala?
Will Sabarimala issue boost RW parties vote count?
People are confused on who to blame and who to trust.

This confusion will also reflect in the vote bank. No one is expecting a huge bias due to this issue in sabarimala.

The double crossing play by the commies made a lot of Hindus feel betrayed. But still no one can say it completely favored BJP.

Its the mindset of keralites to support Congress coalition since they brought lot of developments in our state. They dont care about the congress in North, so no matter how corrupt they are in central we people just dont care.

Same for BJP, no matter how well they perform in the central there wont be a huge change in that mindset since we consider BJP as an outsider who doesnt care about us.

Unless Modi make a clear intervention like Rahul did in Wayanad, not expecting a hold for them in Kerala.

Lord Darklord

Country flag
How is Political fever in kerala?
Will Sabarimala issue boost RW parties vote count?
OT:
Mathrubhumi's opinion poll was out yesterday.

UDF-14, LDF-5, NDA-1.

Lotus to bloom in Trivandrum.

Close contest:
Pathanamthitta (where Sabarimala is) with LDF-29%, NDA-31%, UDF- 32%
Palakkad with UDF-30%, NDA-31%, LDF-34%.

For those who are unfamiliar with Kerala, UDF-Congress coalition and LDF-Left coalition led by CPI(M).

Also, Mathrubhumi is owned by an RS MP from the LDF coalition.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
All I mean is..... You can never win an argument against a Pakjabi and cannot convince them with anything. Their sole criteria remains to win the argument rather than making sense. They don't understand logic. I have personally been through this.
Why are we trying? Our goal is much bigger than winning that argument. Our efforts should be to create ground for achieving the bigger goal.
That's not called winning argument. Argument is won by logic and reasoning.

Pakistanis can't argue more than 2-3 posts/tweets. They will either jump to other topic or start personal attacks.

Enquirer

That's not called winning argument. Argument is won by logic and reasoning.

Pakistanis can't argue more than 2-3 posts/tweets. They will either jump to other topic or start personal attacks.
In 2-3 posts you can trash the Pakis, but you can never convince them to believe in your viewpoint....no matter how logical and evidence based it is.

Pakis are bred to protect their 'qaumi bayaniyan' all the time......

mayfair

Kuch nahi hoga! Sab sanction ka khel hai! This is done for SA. Will polarise to Russia block. China will seek investment.Probably seeking cooperation for Syria withdrawal and Afghan peace deal!
There'll be an effect on visas of anyone associated with IRG and their families.

It will also affect operations that involve IRG such as commercial ops. If IRG-affiliates are involved in shipping, port security, oil refineries, oil production, other businesses etc. anyone doing business with them will invite Amreeki sanctions.

mayfair

That hitjob was ordered by congress. And the leftist media obliged all over the world.
They may have urged such a hit job to boost their prospects and assure their handlers a more favourable environment. But the hitjob actually came from entities in the US establishment- a mix of pro-Napaki tools together with a sizeable chunk of those on Lockheed-Martin and/or Boeing payroll.

Chinese could be involved as well, but in my opinion they'll be only too happy if the news of F-16s being knocked out by Russian equipment gains traction- not only helps them gain potential sales (or their cloned variants of original Roosi equipment) but also sends a message across the straits to Taiwan, who operate a large fleet of F-16s that are receiving mid-life upgrades.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Baba hasn't tweeted in the last 12 hours, seems baba saga is over :confused1::confused1::confused1:we'll miss him.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Friends please remember that hate of India is institutionalized in Pakistani military. You need to understand why? Pakistan receives billions of dollars from other Muslim countries every year in the name of jihad in Kashmir. The fact is that jihad is the most profitable industry in Pakistan; where expenses are very low and income is very high. This huge profit sustains the elite in Pakistan military. You may be surprised to know that salary in Pakistan army is half of India. But each Pakistan army officer lives like a prince.

garg_bharat

Country flag
The jihadi organizations double up as drug conduits. The jihadi manpower is used as drug carriers; the second most profitable business in Pakistan.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
How will we get updates without Babaji? I will have to learn to live without him!!
Are we expecting any action imminently?
I am expecting. This silence reminds me one thing.
Lion / cheetah / tiger before they hunt , they stay calm , focused , won't move or make noise. There will be pin drop silence and boom predator leaps out on its prey. Prey gets freakedout , frightened , confused will make a big mistake i.e it gets seperated from its group thats what predator wants.
There is a dialouge from Telugu movie.
"Nishabdham bayankram ga untadi".
Dead Silence is very frightening.

itsme

Country flag
Now I hope the air strike visual are released soon before elections.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Pakistan has been a playground of superpowers. Pakistan derives its undue power due to its unique position in the center of Asia. This geographical advantage is played to the hilt by Pakistan's military.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I hope we are prepared for a Paki riposte this time and bring down a few F-16s and Blunders.
India can shoot down PAF planes anytime it wants. But Pakistan knows its weakness and is careful to stay within its border. India does not benefit from visual proof if a plane is down in Pakistani land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles