India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Again, for internal consumption. Also I think he is about to be transferred.......
Nope..IK got Bajwa..Gafool, Some PTV guy as his personal crap taker for media and TV.
so..I think they are going to play the PUBLIC PERCEPTION and CONSUMPTION part loud in the coming days.

LC will be clearly a job of Bilal IMO

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Is this joker counting the Budgam chopler mishap as the other jet that crashed? :confused1:
He is trying to piss off IAF so that he can make sure that there is no evidence left, after that he will release his manufactured video it seems.

They are playing cat and mouse with this incident.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Tbh, I doubt something that could be accessed by a civillian is a secret. If they were seen, they were meant to be leaked.
What were seen? Anyways if that's the case then relax, why cribe time and again. :bounce:

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan minority groups hold rally at White House

Washington, Apr 8 (PTI) Representatives from various ethnic and religious minorities of Pakistan have held a peaceful demonstration in front of the White House here against what they described as “the worst kind of genocide” they are facing in Pakistan and asked the international community to help them exercise the right to self-determination.
The ruling Pakistani establishment is driving ethnic identities towards eradication, they alleged.

https://arunachaltimes.in/index.php/2019/04/09/pakistan-minority-groups-hold-rally-at-white-house/

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Nope..IK got Bajwa..Gafool, Some PTV guy as his personal crap taker for media and TV.
so..I think they are going to play the PUBLIC PERCEPTION and CONSUMPTION part loud in the coming days.

LC will be clearly a job of Bilal IMO
Poor Bilal ...........he will bear the blunt of any offensive and will be blamed for the failure..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Wait wtf is this ominous tweet??

Hope baba comes back since his work was fabulous.

I think he is Doval.........................................................................
Doval has good language skills. Baba makes grammatical errors.

They are real birds we brought from Rooos. Nausena unkil owns them. I often see them flying over my city.
बाबा की आत्मा और भाषा आ गई लगता है।

VehlaBanda

Let's ask the pakis "We showed you that we downed a F-16. Now your turn to show the evidence. Show us the similar electronic evidence like we presented."
Tum bhi bhai bade zabra kism k ziddi ho abtak umeed lgaye baithe ho jaheel Qom se...K kuch smjh jayegi....Bhai unke radar signature etc nhi smjh aatey....Unhe ek hi chiz aati hai

Fak pauj zindabaad
DogyISPR ZINDABAD

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Tum bhi bhai bade zabra kism k ziddi ho abtak umeed lgaye baithe ho jaheel Qom se...K kuch smjh jayegi....Bhai unke radar signature etc nhi smjh aatey....Unhe ek hi chiz aati hai

Fak pauj zindabaad
DogyISPR ZINDABAD

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Mai bol raha tha ki jab koi Paki aaye troll karne toh ye unse puchna ki Bhai IAF ne toh proof de diya, tera DJ kab tak proof dega ?

***Vo!D***

No ... They have always been saying it's 2... One is mig-21 and another is su-30 mki... only the pilot count changed from 3-2-1..
That's coz the idiots equated the 3 pilots to 2 IAF jets. When they realized two of the 3 pilots were bbqd flying pigs they retracted their statement but stuck to 2 jets to retain deniability. I still think the F-16 that went down was either an F-16 B or D two seater variant. 1 ejected and died at their CMH and the other burnt up with the jet.

I put this out earlier but I'll say it again; this video is the most clinching evidence we have.

There are two very interesting things captured in this video. One at the 8 second mark just as the camera zooms in an object flips off the burning jet. Slow down to .25x and raise the contrast on your screen, it's unmistakable. That object to me is the freaking canopy getting jettisoned.

The second is the ejection sounds, two of em! The first sound follows a clear distortion in the smoke coming off the burning jet. The second sound follows a second or two later but you won't see the seat ejection per se. My theory: the second ejection failed, rocket motor kicked in but somehow the mechanism appears to have failed. Alternatively, if you were consider time delays between the images and the sound then the first sound was most likely the canopy motors and the second likely the single pilot ejecting. Either which way the canopy jettisoning cannot be from any jet in IAF or PAF inventory other than the F-16.

If someone has forensic video analysis software, we can clean up the images and nail the goat fackers once and for all.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
That's coz the idiots equated the 3 pilots to 2 IAF jets. When they realized two of the 3 pilots were bbqd flying pigs they retracted their statement but stuck to 2 jets to retain deniability. I still think the F-16 that went down was either an F-16 B or D two seater variant. 1 ejected and died at their CMH and the other burnt up with the jet.
I guess the Pakis' final version will be one of the following:
a. PAF shot down an Israeli F-16 and the pilot is in custody.. Also the mig-21 was shot down by PAF and abhinandan was returned to India

b. Abhinandan shot down a Israeli F-16 in a state of panic... before being taken down by PAF

c. Abhinandan in Mig-21 and the Israeli on the F-16 shot each other down :)

akk

Country flag
I am not sure why have we fallen in a trap.....
1. Pakistan consistently says they got 2 iaf aircraft, yet have provided absolutely no evidence for the same.
2. It is absolutely clear there were 2 jets and 2/3 pilots downed by their own admission.
3. Whatever evidence about 2nd aircraft has been provided, it is by India.
Yet, they are behaving as it is still upon India to prove a point. We don't have to prove anything else. Why are we behaving the way we are...... As modiji says, you can wake somebody asleep, not somebody pretending to be. Why are we trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles