India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
Coastal city of Northern Andhra
I didn't get the point. Considering we are eagerly awaiting an update on conflict, why would internet going down at your place be war related. Also, I understand you may have come across an interesting sea asset, why would "birds" from there be related to conflict....... Too far. Am I missing anything, or are you based somewhere else?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I didn't get the point. Considering we are eagerly awaiting an update on conflict, why would internet going down at your place be war related. Also, I understand you may have come across an interesting sea asset, why would "birds" from there be related to conflict....... Too far. Am I missing anything, or are you based somewhere else?
Birds from cage in my city got deployed somewhere else.
About Internet , I got spooked.Got message from service provider. No UP ATC unit at my door,

VehlaBanda

Birds from cage in my city got deployed somewhere else.
About Internet , I got spooked.Got message from service provider. No UP ATC unit at my door,
Are those birds migratory by nature...Or have they gone for some special bird fest...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag

Gafoora uncle still sticking with his old ways.We pakis are the telling the truth,Indians are lying.someone tell him,it's 2019,you have to show proofs for an aircraft kill!
Now its 2 IAF jets!
Gafoora mujra in front of the whole world.
Imagine, the nations who are aware of all the happening through their own int. and how they will be looking down on pakistan and its idiot army.

Seriously, these porki guys dont know when they are lying.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I believe Baba was an experiment. And some seniors are going to analyze whether the experiment was a success or not. If the planned goals are achieved Baba will be there. Otherwise we are just stuck with members who will claim Guys I know something big... But g**d ma**lo batauga nai.

Not quite. They need the sahi 10 people to gand marao. xd

Immortal

Country flag
I do pay internet bill on time. Got sms from service. Its technical upgradation something. Chill.
Your net may have been disconnected as you are found to be indulging in selective leak of sensitive information !!!!

VehlaBanda

Your net may have been disconnected as you are found to be indulging in selective leak of sensitive information !!!!
Yeah by someone who couldn't get a sip of that leakage.....[emoji4]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Now its 2 IAF jets!
Gafoora mujra in front of the whole world.
Imagine, the nations who are aware of all the happening through their own int. and how they will be looking down on pakistan and its idiot army.

Seriously, these porki guys dont know when they are lying.
Again, for internal consumption. Also I think he is about to be transferred.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles