India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Sir who told Pakistan is lost in kashmir issue. It is us who have lost the territory not them and they are aggressively after our land. They have brainwashed the people there in the name of religion. Sir we have to understand that when it comes to religion diplomacy needs to be formulated in a different way. Business is one thing religion is one thing.
:pound::pound::pound:

Those gutterchaps lose their Obama gifted F 16s to Brezhnev gifted MiG 21s and you have the gall to say they are in control!

Sir our elders have left us with this menace known as Pakistan and Kashmir issue. I think the new generation must do something that this menace is over once for all for coming generation.
We are doing so by voting for BJP and Modi!

Anil47

Sad to know..that you know more about the enemies than our own capabilities.
Its okay...India prefers to keep things very close to itself. With a few business deals of Indian companies...everyone is toeing the Indian line. :D
Wow! thats awesome!
Sir Indian businessmen are of different type, they wont work for national interest but personal interest. And this is where our regime fails. The politicians gets lots of fund for party benefit for deals whoever party it is , yes BJP is clean for now but our businessmen don't really care. Most of them bring loss to our banks and flee the nation and there they work for adversaries.They leak the financial secrets in return of protection. There were tapes of Ambanis and Underworld.

Those gutterchaps lose their Obama gifted F 16s to Brezhnev gifted MiG 21s and you have the gall to say they are in control!
Sir, who has POJK? Let us come out of dreams and realyl work to take strategic positions which pakis have occupied to cut us from central asia.

CFV and using 155mm will not make any difference if we do not hold territory and get Mashood. We are punching below the weight , but Iam positive that something will happen after elections. But all these babas on twitter are just bogus and nothing much. Let's not get satisfied listening to these stories.

trisonics

Country flag
Won't this force us to de-escalate?
Please don't buy into the Pakistani drama. They are not doing us any favors
see this :
"Pakistan has decided that 360 Indian prisoners – having breakup of 355 fishermen and five civilians, who have completed their term of sentence, will be released,” Mohammad Faisal, spokesman for the Pakistan Foreign Office, told reporters."
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-p...dian-prisoners-as-tensions-ease-idUKKCN1RH2AQ

All the prisoners had completed their sentence. If they were released prior to their sentence, that's a different talk.

I repeat - they did us no favors and they had no way of continuing to hold them. This will not force us to deescalate. People using twitter, blast this to pull them down from the moral high ground they claim to be standing on!

Jameson Emoni

Release of fisherman may be due to their economic conditions... When they are urging citizens to eat 1 roti how can they feed to prisoners at large scale?
If they indeed want to De escalate should release Khulbushan. Guess even that doesn't warrant to de escalate looking at harvesting terrorists and infiltrating them to create havoc in Kashmir
India may go easy on Pakistan if they release Kulbhusan but there is no chance of deescalation till they take verifiable actions against terrorists.

dude00720

Country flag
Sir our elders have left us with this menace known as Pakistan and Kashmir issue. I think the new generation must do something that this menace is over once for all for coming generation.
It needs a clear mind to solve problems. FYI -: Ever heard of the glass half-empty vs Half-full analogy?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
see this :
"Pakistan has decided that 360 Indian prisoners – having breakup of 355 fishermen and five civilians, who have completed their term of sentence, will be released,” Mohammad Faisal, spokesman for the Pakistan Foreign Office, told reporters."
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-p...dian-prisoners-as-tensions-ease-idUKKCN1RH2AQ

All the prisoners had completed their sentence. If they were released prior to their sentence, that's a different talk.

I repeat - they did us no favors and they had no way of continuing to hold them. This will not force us to deescalate. People using twitter, blast this to pull them down from the moral high ground they claim to be standing on!
Yeh daar acha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
see this :

Oh,I didn't know they completed their terms.I thought I was clemency or something. Then of course, no descalation. Just the stupidity of the BringBackAbhi movement has me really scared at the sheer collective lobotomy the Indian public show at times.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Oh,I didn't know they completed their terms.I thought I was clemency or something. Then of course, no descalation. Just the stupidity of the BringBackAbhi movement has me really scared at the sheer collective lobotomy the Indian public show at times.
That's why we wanted to destroy Pakistan on the safe side!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Sir Indian businessmen are of different type, they wont work for national interest but personal interest. And this is where our regime fails. The politicians gets lots of fund for party benefit for deals whoever party it is , yes BJP is clean for now but our businessmen don't really care. Most of them bring loss to our banks and flee the nation and there they work for adversaries.They leak the financial secrets in return of protection. There were tapes of Ambanis and Underworld.

Sir, who has POJK? Let us come out of dreams and realyl work to take strategic positions which pakis have occupied to cut us from central asia.

CFV and using 155mm will not make any difference if we do not hold territory and get Mashood. We are punching below the weight , but Iam positive that something will happen after elections. But all these babas on twitter are just bogus and nothing much. Let's not get satisfied listening to these stories.
#PKMKB.................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles