India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Release of fisherman may be due to their economic conditions... When they are urging citizens to eat 1 roti how can they feed to prisoners at large scale?
If they indeed want to De escalate should release Khulbushan. Guess even that doesn't warrant to de escalate looking at harvesting terrorists and infiltrating them to create havoc in Kashmir

rocky0290

Country flag
Release of fisherman may be due to their economic conditions... When they are urging citizens to eat 1 roti how can they feed to prisoners at large scale?
If they indeed want to De escalate should release Khulbushan. Guess even that doesn't warrant to de escalate looking at harvesting terrorists and infiltrating them to create havoc in Kashmir
De-escalation will take place only when Masood Azhar will be handed over to the India.Rest 2 guys are complications.So for now he will do.

Skdas

That Shahid Raza guy is a legit joke! He is saying Indian radars/AWACs showed the F 16 which Abhinandan shot down was an "Electronic Decoy"
I mean does this technology even exists and does Pakistan have it?
I Told You So ....!
@Skdas looks like your prediction was dead on......
I dunno if I am suddenly blessed with powers of an Oracle or the Porkis are a predictable bunch...

Alien

Can these things be turned into UCAV.

I mean so far no one has done it but we can try.
These are basically tubes with engine and fins.

It might just be my nostalgia but these fighter jets are too good to part ways with.

Read this
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/mishanbgd/mi-g-21-and-fighter-maneuverability-in-todays-terms
Possible, amreekis and other have already made some progress.

E.g.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/boeing-co...into-drones-simulate-airborne-enemies-1587669

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

dude00720

Country flag
Sir this is not a point of discussion the point of discussion should be taking out Masood Azhar and Preparators of Pulwama. Whether one used F16 or Mig21 or Bofors or 155mm or phosphorous ammo is the process.

We have to draw a line what exactly we want. Why are we so keen in showing that Pakistan used or did not use F16 is part of the psywar. If India has evidence share it with the diplomats or whoever concerned in secrecy and finish this or use it to block F16 supply from US because real issue is terrorism used by Pak military using western weapons.

This should have been over by now. If it is prolonging this means US knows everything but would not do much about it.

India wants Mashood Azhar and preparators that's all, even if India has to fight war India should be ready.
Just chill Mate. <>?:{}")(*&^%

Anil47

India had a strong hand diplomatic policy and negotiations when dealing with pakistan post pulwama.
They are highlighting the Kashmir policy..but unfortunately no one is singing their tune and Kashmir issue is very much highlighted in all forums.
pakistan lost it when Kashmir issue is on the boil..but NO NATION is supporting pakistan on it..even china.
china is supporting only terrorism but Not Kashmir issue for the pakistan :D
Sir who told Pakistan is lost in kashmir issue. It is us who have lost the territory not them and they are aggressively after our land. They have brainwashed the people there in the name of religion. Sir we have to understand that when it comes to religion diplomacy needs to be formulated in a different way. Business is one thing religion is one thing.

Just chill Mate. <>?:{}")(*&^%
Sir our elders have left us with this menace known as Pakistan and Kashmir issue. I think the new generation must do something that this menace is over once for all for coming generation.

shankyz

Country flag
From Twitter:

"A relic of the Soviet era chasing away the top class modern fighter jet of the world.
Not 1, but 3 PAF F-16s were running away from 1 Indian MIG-21.
This is the Indian Air Force at it's best."

Paks doing what they do best: Run away like cowards and getting shot in the back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Is there any possibility that pak using it's PIA civilian planes as recon or surveillance platforms ???

itsme

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles