India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
No foreign media reporting yet of todays proof and PC ?
No they won't............................. We never paid anybody.................
The day we realise that news media is a business, there will be much clarity in our expectations....
and our desi journos are still angry with modi, because he took away their free black label bottles.....

Sehwag123

True ,on the other hand that BS foreign policy article had spread like fire , every bloody MSM was publishing it.
That hitjob was ordered by congress. And the leftist media obliged all over the world.
Whereas it is clear that the western media would never display any positive news which helps this Country/Govt. Media is weak point of RW people all over the world. Unlike Leftists , RW is not United across the World

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Sad to know..that you know more about the enemies than our own capabilities.
Its okay...India prefers to keep things very close to itself. With a few business deals of Indian companies...everyone is toeing the Indian line. :D
Wow! thats awesome!

With all these companies..and Business houses as you say around the world which pakistan have..why is ISI NOT BEING ABLE TO BRING EVEN ONE NATION TO SUPPORT IT POST PULWAMA!!!??????!!!
Its because all their business houses were busy doing business and forgot to add pulwama to their check list....

Shiv sagar

Country flag
ISI capability is to sell information to different buyers in return of money, they work as assasins aswell for governments of different countries and promote religion use religion around the world to gather support. They have well based offshore companies and revenue generation businesses around the world this gives them continuous flow of budget and information. This agency works as Mafia. Similar to CIA and Mossad Pattern.
We lack in this.
.As an expert in all their operations sir you should be working for and with them and earn some moolas( please tell them that give your remuneration in dollars only, pkr is loosing its value every second. I being you friend don't want you to loose all your hard earned money)

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
What this idiot is saying?
IAF reputation shattered :blah:
They can't except reality. Yesterday, a Paki was dissing Abhi on babaji's page. I hinted him about operation Trident and he had no idea that Karachi was burning for days. The guy was 38 years old. After reading about Op. Trident, he said "oh, it's similar to Dwarka". I realized that I am arguing with a Paki. There is no way you can win an argument with them.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
They can't except reality. Yesterday, a Paki was dissing Abhi on babaji's page. I hinted him about operation Trident and he had no idea that Karachi was burning for days. The guy was 38 years old. After reading about Op. Trident, he said "oh, it's similar to Dwarka". I realized that I am arguing with a Paki. There is no way you can win an argument with them.
I dont reply paki........

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I saw that argument. It was fuckin ridiculous.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Whereas PAF's reputation can never be shattered because they never had any to begin with
LOL PAF has become joke... Ghafool has been reduced to look like joker after he retracted back from his statements within fortnight and recent counting incident let alone Facebook strike on him. Anyhow PAF doesn't have any credibility or reputation at first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles