India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.A.T.A

I generally think that it is not worth it, to fight over a piece of land that is majority Muslim, and waste blood and money on them. Just give it to Pakistan and accept any Hindu families as refugees.
As long as there is one kashmiri in J&K, Hindu or Muslim, who wishes to stay with India, then it is worth fighting for it...

Longewala

Country flag
I generally think that it is not worth it, to fight over a piece of land that is majority Muslim, and waste blood and money on them. Just give it to Pakistan and accept any Hindu families as refugees.
Are we talking about Birmingham, Sweden or Xinjiang as well here?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
These are the sons of retd air marshal waseem ud din. It's true none of them are in defense forces, both of them are out of pakistan.

View attachment 32944
The matter is still not closed.

There is still no credible proof.

Abhinandan is back and must have cleared many misconceptions.

I hope IAF gives the statement on this issue.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
News trickling in that Masood Azahar might have died in Balakot strike! pakis hiding and delaying the details!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The matter is still not closed.

There is still no credible proof.

Abhinandan is back and must have cleared many misconceptions.

I hope IAF gives the statement on this issue.
When air cheif marshal krishnaswamy says that it is the first time an f-16 was shot down by mig-21 .. then he would have confirmed that it was a legit kill by looking at all proof at his disposal.. the identity of the pilot is secondary..

hit&run

Porkis would have already started dancing if the roles had been in reverse implying that he got killed due to their bombing.

Modi credit denying presstitutes will go with Pakistani version that he got killed due to sickness.

Never mind let it be the case. People will self guess the reason for his death.

hit&run

When air cheif marshal krishnaswamy says that it is the first time an f-16 was shot down by mig-21 .. then he would have confirmed that it was a legit kill by looking at all proof at his disposal.. the identity of the pilot is secondary..
I think I should have written my post differently.

I was only talking about the ID of the Pilot.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes, we should wait for the confirmation! It will take a lot of time or pakis might say it suddenly to avoid the heat India has generated to de-escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles