India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit204

Country flag
Also otherwise... Lockheed would have damaged Indian Air Force with a legal case.
Instead the said they are NOT suing India.

This is a reputation issue for lockheed.
Imagine how Dassault came to clear an issue on the jet deal..through official personnel when they got attacked in media.
lockheed has not guts to sue India. Entire US air defense will sue Lock.. . They make more money by selling to India. American are not fool to do make a Sue ( Who care about lawsuits..) that too in international court. But it will tarnish entire US defense industry and their export are basically dead.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
A country who doesn’t even acknowledge its losses against enemy action.

They have released dead pictures of soldiers. Guess why? To show that India is the war mongerer.

This is the kind of enemy we are facing. And we have people saying No war with such people. No war is suicide for us.

neel9821

Country flag
lockheed has not guts to sue India. Entire US air defense will sue Lock.. . They make more money by selling to India. American are not fool to do make a Sue ( Who care about lawsuits..) that too in international court. But it will tarnish entire US defense industry and their export are basically dead.
This makes me think, has F-16 really come across someone who are so skilled and trained like IAF? May be F-16 invincibility was big marking stunt by LM. Again I may be wrong as I am not really technically sound

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Aaaaackk thoooooo
Pkmkb pkmbk pkmkb
As long as there is one kashmiri in J&K, Hindu or Muslim, who wishes to stay with India, then it is worth fighting for it...
Are we talking about Birmingham, Sweden or Xinjiang as well here?
J and K is a geographical buffer for the Indian heartland.. and also a source of leverage over Pakistan.. because of the rivers that flow through it...
Seriously!? I mean these are the guys who beat their own pilot to death thinking he was Indian! You guys want more muzzies within our borders?...those muzzies of all?! (No, we cannot "drive the whole population away" like Syria, as some here wetdream of, just like we couldn't get ourselves do missile-attack on Pakistan. Get real.)

Instead look at this;
IMG_20190303_182325_185.jpg

Most of Pakistan's Hindus live in Southeastern Sindh. As high as 30%-40%-50% at some places!

I say, fuck Gilgit-Baltistan.. When we fight a serious war again, try & take some strategic positions along LOC to help us dominate at the CFV.
Other than that full priority should be on those areas (& maybe Kartarpur).

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian National Anthem Played at Nightclub in Thailand as Tribute to Pulwama Attack Martyrs

A Twitter user shared a video which shows amidst all the light and dance show that usually goes on in nightclubs, the Indian National Anthem is being played and people paying their respects. The big screen displays, 'Salute to Indian Army, Jai Hind.'

https://www.latestly.com/social-vir...nandan-varthaman-video-goes-viral-674120.html

When you take down the IVY league of terrorism...every one REPECTS

sorcerer

Country flag
Seriously!? I mean these are the guys who beat their own pilot to death thinking he was Indian! You guys want more muzzies within our borders?...those muzzies of all?! (No, we cannot "drive the whole population away" like Syria, as some here wetdream of, just like we couldn't get ourselves do missile-attack on Pakistan. Get real.)

Instead look at this;View attachment 32946
Most of Pakistan's Hindus live in Southeastern Sindh. As high as 30%-40%-50% at some places!

I say, fuck Gilgit-Baltistan.. When we fight a serious war again, try & take some strategic positions along LOC to help us dominate at the CFV.
We need connectivity to the ME and central asia .. This is good for the economy.
we need our real estate..
Capture and quarantine that place for a decade and things will be under our control

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
The real boss is Indian Navy.

If you have an army contingent at border, it would affect the nearby border areas.

If you airforce ready, the most damage is damage to air assets of the enemy and some critical infrastructure.

If you have a strong navy, it can 200 million people in a shot.

We have a disproportionately powerful navy compared to our GDP.

That’s where it helps us punch above the weight.

IndiaRising

Country flag
The real boss is Indian Navy.

If you have an army contingent at border, it would affect the nearby border areas.

If you airforce ready, the most damage is damage to air assets of the enemy and some critical infrastructure.

If you have a strong navy, it can 200 million people in a shot.

We have a disproportionately powerful navy compared to our GDP.

That’s where it helps us punch above the weight.
If India can build a strong submarine fleet, that will be enough for porkis

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
We need connectivity to the ME and central asia .. This is good for the economy.
we need our real estate..
Capture and quarantine that place for a decade and things will be under our control
We mustn't choose muzzies over the last Hindus of Sindh, which is in our national anthem, because of "economy & real estate"?! If that quarantine thing queued then Kashmir & other parts of India wouldn't have so many treasonous whores..

I get your point but, we've invested a lot in Chhabahar Port & frankly sending it through Karakoram pass & Central India would be cheaper (and benefit economy of Kargil). Things have been cooling down on Chinese front & we might get ourselves a counter-CEPC deal with them as well as replacent of POK with loyal Hindu population instead.

Indrajit

Country flag
The matter is still not closed.

There is still no credible proof.

Abhinandan is back and must have cleared many misconceptions.

I hope IAF gives the statement on this issue.
IAF has already given a statement on this that a Pakistani F16 was shot down. It is not our business to go into who the pilot was, especially when there is a risk of planted stories being put out. Media speculation is one thing, the IAF has no need to get into this.

dumdumdum

Country flag
Possibilities:
(1) Died in the airstrike, Pakis tried to save him, but then died.
(2) Died a natural death
(3) Faked death by Pakis, and he goes underground to get the heat off.
(4) Pakis killed him to get the heat off (to have a dead body)

Will be interesting if they show the body. If they dont show the body, then it is either died in airstrike, and body is mangled, or fake death.
Why Indians lack behind in PsyOps. If Pakis (or Amrikans or Chini) are in such situation the only possibility they will talk about is "Our Airforce Strikes killed him".

S.A.T.A

Instead look at this;View attachment 32951

Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Paris, anyone who abides by the Indian constitution and seeks protection under her laws, Indian state is duty bound to extend the same. We are a civilized country governed by enlightened laws...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles