India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advaidhya Tiwari

Babaji not credible source, some time hot some time miss ,most mo I think he doing open-source intelligence gathering and rest is guess work,

He said about movement of tanks and using it but not tanks deployed in any operation and lot other
He only made a generic statement saying that warrior is determined by war. He just showed artillery to say that artillery is in use. He did not say that those videos were current ones. Even the NAG missile was not current.
@Abhijeet Dey @IndiaRising

IndiaRising

Country flag
The thing is the part shown are mig21 reck, but f16 carsh site may be different and it's reckage removed under cover of mig21 recks ,its highly unlikely to see the downed f16 parts ,also porkis never accept the casualties, remember then done it in every wars,stop wasting time on them, we all have moral delima we don't have nothing to show the world we shoot down f16 but thank god ISPR of porkis helped us, he siad three PPL catpured and two jets shootdown then one jet crashed in Indian side if any jet or helicopter carshed in indian side kashmiri gotfuckers post it in fb,only one carshed in indian side was M17 heli and porki tried hard to frame it as another mig21 or su30, also debugging the chase video it clear one single e gone fighter got get it's not mig21 so either jf17 or f16 ,just chill afyer a month porki will report he lost one f16 in training exercise..
lol we already know the story. even yesterday, they had massive casualties in nakyal sector but only reported 2 casualties. On this forum, we have revealed an additional 2 casualties.

SanjeevM

Country flag
These Baloch are good at killing pakis! We should give them better wepons and supplies. Free Balochistan Forever!

Amazing videos!
All countries including US want to get rid of this menace called Pakistan. Let's tweet in favor of Balauchistan freedom and tag world leaders. I have done my part. Please tweet/Retweet so that world leaders get options how to teach Pakistan a lesson.

advprashantbsr

Country flag
All countries including US want to get rid of this menace called Pakistan. Let's tweet in favor of Balauchistan freedom and tag world leaders. I have done my part. Please tweet/Retweet so that world leaders get options how to teach Pakistan a lesson.

Old video ......................................................

mayfair

It's so sad actually when I read about this story. Pakistan kills hundreds of innocent police officers, but India can't bring itself to retort in the same manner. If this was the United Stated we'd have declared a Iraq War across the Line of Control
Oh yes. Saudi terrorists funded by Napakis killed 3000 Americans in a single act of terror.

US response, invade Afghanistan and Iraq (which had nothing to do with it) and showering goodies on Saudis and Shitistanis.

By Amreeki logic, next time Napakis carry out a terror attack, we should invade Sri Lanka.

***Vo!D***

He says there was a sikh guy as well who's he talking about?
Okay, I think I know what happened.

1. Three pilots did come down confirmed by this mullah and another video that showed simultaneous ejections .
2. This senile goat fucker has blood stains on him and when asked he says "ye unka hai" and claims the man was a Sikh.
3. And says more about attacking that pilot or pilots along with his cronies. So, the mob somehow mistook the pilot to be a Sikh/Indian and mauled him.
4. This confirms the theory that jihadi goat fuckers beat up one of the pilots possibly close to death . The other appears to have been KIA on the spot. Look at one of the comments, says one burnt to death and the other hospitalised.
5. 32°51'05N 74°04'20E seems to be the location or at least the general area. He says the place is "Udan kotla" or "Kotla" something.

Kotla Arab Ali Khan (Urdu: کوٹلہ ارب علی خان‎, also known as Kotla-Kakrali or Kotla) is a small town in Pakistan. The town is located at 32°51'05N 74°04'20E and is situated near the border with Azad Kashmir and Punjab, Pakistan.

Now, can someone do a little chaiwala panwala intel work? Essentially, call eateries, hotels, hospitals or even the police around the area bait the truth out? Speaking pakjabi would help in clinching it.

tamilandhindu

Oh yes. Saudi terrorists funded by Napakis killed 3000 Americans in a single act of terror.

US response, invade Afghanistan and Iraq (which had nothing to do with it) and showering goodies on Saudis and Shitistanis.

By Amreeki logic, next time Napakis carry out a terror attack, we should invade Sri Lanka.
Muslims are Muslims. Sri Lankans are Hindus and Buddhists whose entire political spectrum falls within Hindu Nationalism.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Can someone translate this mullah from 01.00 . To me, it sounds like he says "hamare ek gire the" ..

The only thing that supports our version is that there were 3 Parachutes and they all three fell at almost the same time and visibly close proximities.

He saw the action from the rooftop.

The scuffle they had with the Pilot matches with Abhi's scuffle reported by Dawn (Pakistani News Paper)

Old Man was part of the group that caught Abhi.

The village is Horan (Kotla).

Looking at the whole happening in that AV and crowd frenzy one thing is sure that he had no access to TV so he could never be influenced by any News.

The villagers must have told the soldier (which we can see running around in the AV) about other two parachutes fell into two other places he named. And the forces obviously must have relayed the message back to authorities & alarmed other areas.

The presence of 2 other Pilots matches with initial Pakistani claim which they retracted in the evening.

The old man thought Abhi is a Sikh probably due to moustache or he has an inaccurate perception about Sikh Identity. (very common among Pakistanis).

The village Horan (Kotla) Azad Kashmir(Pakistani pseudo name) is just < 5 KM away from LOC which further proves Indian air force statement that Abhi got drifted into POK. @Rahul Singh

https://mapcarta.com/15118370

Note the distance scale in the above link.

My screen capture is not working. Kindly @sayareakd please help capture the map from the link and post.

Please zoom in or out to see the LOC.

gokussj9

Country flag

..................................................................................

SanjeevM

Country flag
Okay, I think I know what happened.

1. Three pilots did come down confirmed by this mullah and another video that showed simultaneous ejections .
2. This senile goat fucker has blood stains on him and when asked he says "ye unka hai" and claims the man was a Sikh.
3. And says more about attacking that pilot or pilots along with his cronies. So, the mob somehow mistook the pilot to be a Sikh/Indian and mauled him.
4. This confirms the theory that jihadi goat fuckers beat up one of the pilots possibly close to death . The other appears to have been KIA on the spot. Look at one of the comments, says one burnt to death and the other hospitalised.
5. 32°51'05N 74°04'20E seems to be the location or at least the general area. He says the place is "Udan kotla" or "Kotla" something.

Kotla Arab Ali Khan (Urdu: کوٹلہ ارب علی خان‎, also known as Kotla-Kakrali or Kotla) is a small town in Pakistan. The town is located at 32°51'05N 74°04'20E and is situated near the border with Azad Kashmir and Punjab, Pakistan.

Now, can someone do a little chaiwala panwala intel work? Essentially, call eateries, hotels, hospitals or even the police around the area bait the truth out? Speaking pakjabi would help in clinching it.
Is it possible that fighter jets go across the border, the pilots disguise themselves so that if they fall in enemy territory, they should be able to mingle with public. Since Pakistani jet came to Indian airspace, the pilot may have wear a turban and fell in Pakistan side. Villagers may have killed him thinking he was Indian sikh.

tamilandhindu

I generally think that it is not worth it, to fight over a piece of land that is majority Muslim, and waste blood and money on them. Just give it to Pakistan and accept any Hindu families as refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles