India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
This is rubbish. "Atankvad" is not an urdu or Punjabi word, they would never use it.

We're not Porkis, we don't need to create fake news when reality is on our side.
Dr.ilaj?
Pakis are creating low quality indian narratives as a method of perception war...may be..

Let them have perception war..
We will do war in real world
Let them have a perception PoK but let's take back PoK in real and connect with central Asia and ME make our nation economically strong.

Enquirer

This is rubbish. "Atankvad" is not an urdu or Punjabi word, they would never use it.

We're not Porkis, we don't need to create fake news when reality is on our side.
This could be fake, but your reasoning is not right.

Pakis hear Indian news channels/politicians clamor about 'aatankvaad' and when referring to India they most often say 'aatankvaad'. I have seen this a ton of times on Paki news channels. They however refer to their own TTP as 'dehshatgard'.

Last edited:

Enquirer

It’s fake, the last screenshot has word “aatankwad”. They don’t use this word
It could be fake, but your reasoning is not right.

Pakis hear Indian news channels/politicians clamor about 'aatankvaad' and when referring to India they most often say 'aatankvaad'. I have seen this a ton of times on Paki news channels. They however refer to their own TTP as 'dehshatgard'.

neel9821

Country flag
It could be fake, but your reasoning is not right.

...... 39000000000000000 char

LurkerBaba

Country flag
Friends, came across this photo on the interwebs.

In front, you can clearly see the Retd Air Marshal Waseem ud din (the middle cake cutter).

Directly behind him is the fellow who's his son, Shazaz/Shazhad ud din (black hair, black moustache). This face is consistent with the other photos we have seen, but this one is the clearest. Can Porkistan please produce him to the public? Where is he?

View attachment 32940

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a...f-operations-air-marshal-waseem-40511797.html
@sayareakd

rone

Country flag
I have doubt if we can get any stat pics of. Date feb27 near to our mig21 crash we we get the f16 crash pic too?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Sqn No 19 Sherdils patch....
Guys many porkis claiming 'Sherdils' r not Fighter squadron but it's a PAF aerobatics sqn....But the patch says otherwise-it has an F16 and sources say F16 A/B is indeed part of Sqn No 19
Jus fire this pic on their faces.
#PKMB

Last edited:

rone

Country flag
Something is fishy!!!!!:confused1:

I found this video by Babaji from youtube posted on 8 January 2018.
Mods please check.

Jump to 1:24
Babaji not credible source, some time hot some time miss ,most mo I think he doing open-source intelligence gathering and rest is guess work,

He said about movement of tanks and using it but not tanks deployed in any operation and lot other

rone

Country flag
The thing is the part shown are mig21 reck, but f16 carsh site may be different and it's reckage removed under cover of mig21 recks ,its highly unlikely to see the downed f16 parts ,also porkis never accept the casualties, remember then done it in every wars,stop wasting time on them, we all have moral delima we don't have nothing to show the world we shoot down f16 but thank god ISPR of porkis helped us, he siad three PPL catpured and two jets shootdown then one jet crashed in Indian side if any jet or helicopter carshed in indian side kashmiri gotfuckers post it in fb,only one carshed in indian side was M17 heli and porki tried hard to frame it as another mig21 or su30, also debugging the chase video it clear one single e gone fighter got get it's not mig21 so either jf17 or f16 ,just chill afyer a month porki will report he lost one f16 in training exercise..

Roshan

Country flag
Yar I was just thinking. Why can't we bomb the suspected terrorists hideouts in kashmir instead of engaging them with small arms and risking our own men, after evacuating other civilians. We shouldnt be putting our crpf men at risk everytime and lose 4 or 5 for their 1 or 2.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Maulana Masood Azhar is enjoying the hospitality of the 72 hooris thanks to the Indian airforce.

https://t.co/b0HO1Eoh61
I have my doubts about this. Immediately after the Pulwama attack and BEFORE our airstrike, it was already being reported that Masood Azhar is in Rawalpindi military hospital undergoing treatment for some illness. Unlikely that a sick man like him went to Balakot just in time for our air strikes.

Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles