India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

devx101

Country flag
One question which is coming in my mind.

We have multiple videos of our pilot undergoing mob violence in Pak. If PAF pilot (Shahaz us din) was stoned to death /beaten by mob where are it's videos. Some locals must have shot it. I think Indian journalists should try to get such video through their contacts if possible.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Friends, came across this photo on the interwebs.

In front, you can clearly see the Retd Air Marshal Waseem ud din (the middle cake cutter).

Directly behind him is the fellow who's his son, Shazaz/Shazhad ud din (black hair, black moustache). This face is consistent with the other photos we have seen, but this one is the clearest. Can Porkistan please produce him to the public? Where is he?

C9WD5W.jpg

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a...f-operations-air-marshal-waseem-40511797.html

indiatester

Country flag

Kazah

In front, you can clearly see the Retd Air Marshal Waseem ud din (the middle cake cutter).

Directly behind him is the fellow who's his son, Shazaz/Shazhad ud din (black hair, black moustache). This face is consistent with the other photos we have seen, but this one is the clearest. Can Porkistan please produce him to the public? Where is he?

View attachment 32940

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a...f-operations-air-marshal-waseem-40511797.html
Why do i think that we are getting his name wrong, shahzaz/ shahzad i dont think thats his full name

and someone search for that air marshal on social media and run through his friend list

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

Enquirer

Why do i think that we are getting his name wrong, shahzaz/ shahzad i dont think thats his full name

and someone search for that air marshal on social media and run through his friend list
ISI probably cleared things already..............................................

Yggdrasil

Country flag

View attachment 32940

Now that I think about it - can some rich dude download the max hi-res photo? His name tag may be visible and legible.

If it says "Shahzaz", game over for ISI.

SanjeevM

Country flag
It's good that Republic TV is showing a complete story on Balauchistan freedom fighters destroying 3 Pakistani outposts. It's a great change. We are openly recognizing that Pakistan has forcefully occupied Balauchistan that was a free country even before India Pakistan partition. Lakhs of Balauchistan people have been disappeared by Pakistani Army and killed.

It's time we stand with Balauchistan to get freedom from Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles