India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Abp is chutiya channel with no experience in defence matters...
Almost all Indian news channels are illiterate in defence matters which is a serious matter of concern, because you teach what you learn.

We desperately need a separate Defence News channel in India for education purpose. I think we should tweet Modiji for this. o_O

sorcerer

Country flag
Almost all Indian news channels are illiterate in defence matters which is a serious matter of concern, because you teach what you learn.

We desperately need a separate Defence News channel in India for education purpose. I think we should tweet Modiji for this. o_O
RAJYA SABHA TV is doing specific programs on our defence matters..
lots of videos..on different platforms.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Well!! that means this sector is important for a new days now..
pakis using UAV and F-16 as backup support..
still paki UAV getting kicked out of the skies :D shows their F-16s are just flying economic waste
Sir, are they thinking of some land grab here because of the assault on akhnoor?

sorcerer

Country flag
Sir, are they thinking of some land grab here because of the assault on akhnoor?
Not possible..cuz AFAIK. Indian army has fortified the position there..
as usual and as done 2 weeks back..pakis will be walking straight into fire..well!! by nook or crook they just want the 72 virgins.

rocky0290

Country flag
The speed at which Qamar was losing drones, China gifted him a satellite. Now the satellite doesn't exist and it's back to drones again. Qamar has no clue what's happening - Kashmir Valley is being neutered at an unprecedented pace, spies being caught, he is out of options.

some pieces are telling us a different story or ASAT. reading it with the sat image analysis done by Ex Indian army person

Well!! pakis have been using drones to look into Rajasathan too...before the ASAT..so...

The same thing I was going to post before I saw it's.amd the same satellite thing was odd for me too in his tweet.Is it not a big thing to test our ASAT on paki satellite because all hell should have broken loose after doing that!

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
The same thing I was going to post before I saw it's.amd the same satellite thing was odd for me too in his tweet.Is it not a big thing to test our ASAT on paki satellite because all hell should have broken loose after doing that!
but...if we have INFO and Proof that our sat was downed by china using its asset in Xinjiang there is nothing wrong in giving back in return.
We can surely do such...

But..yeah..
THe twitter guyz analysis of SAT. down soo using drones ..Im not buying it.

sorcerer

Country flag
With pakis..Iam pretty sure..they dont think..they just react..
we could be looking at another sort of pig neck here into the Indian territory.
We are "straightening" up the pakis these days..and it requires lots of hammering when the iron is HOT

rocky0290

Country flag
but...if we have INFO and Proof that our sat was downed by china using its asset in Xinjiang there is nothing wrong in giving back in return.
We can surely do such...

But..yeah..
THe twitter guyz analysis of SAT. down soo using drones ..Im not buying it.
What the hell,they did something to our satellite??

Vayuputra

Country flag
Khem Karan near Taran Taran is the famous tank battle area 1971. The famous Asal Uttar area is nearby toward North.

What is important here is "Seajhara Bulge", a Pakistani enclave protruding inside India .

Easy target for "Salami Slicing"... Go India Go....
it is also the same place where ghosts fought for pakistan fouj against indian army.

Source: lal topi chicha:biggrin2:

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir,it is on the IB. Do u think we'd go for it?It'll be a diplomatic nightmare if we start offensive first along the IB,unlike LC. Isn't it?Ur opinion?
Sir, consider this :

Balakot is not in POK but across the so called IB (inside Pakistan)
Akhnoor Dagger as per India is across IB (Pakistan calling It working boundary).

So PM Modi has thrown a challange to Pakistan to cross the IB. If India wishes to draw in Pakistani Armed Forces in defending their terrorist, draw them to some battle rather than conduct terrorist operation from their AC rooms, then PM Modi has been partially successful.

Look the way Pakistani Air Force's back burners are on, it is a sight to see. NOTAM and blackouts for so many days. Pakistani airforce up in the sky and navy in the seas, No over flights -

What is happening ? It all has grave economic consequences. One does require oil to keep those aircrafts up in air at a time when their economy has collapsed.

So IB has been challenged. It is an open invitation to Pakistan in a season when there would be minimum water in their canals and easy for crossing !! India has been able to store her water due to better management (today's news ) means we can have more water in our canals.

Things are looking up. I wish the Sejhara bulge to be straitened. Let Indian Army repeat Asal Uttar.

doreamon

Country flag
What the hell,they did something to our satellite??
yeah one of our military satellite was lost in 2016 aftr surgical strike.. dnt remember the name of sattelite.. we found some debris of a sattelite around our sattelite.. later came 2 knw it was the debris of our own sattelite.. recently there was a article on it .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Right.. If the tank columns are stationary and MBRLs are used against them, can the modern heavy armored tanks can withstand the attck?
Nope. A kinetic projectile will pierce through the top of the turret, and the radiator grille of the engine. Those are soft spots for most MBTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles