India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
May be thats why no detail s...

Bdw.m.why blackout............
Friends don't speculate bad news out of it. We probably have some sensetive operational deployment, or even shot down uav on our side. We don't want journalists and locals jump there and upload pictures and provide ground report to enemies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Pakistan's drone spotted in Punjab’s Khemkaran sector, blackout ordered, internet services shut

Khem Karan near Taran Taran is the famous tank battle area 1971. The famous Asal Uttar area is nearby toward North.

What is important here is "Seajhara Bulge", a Pakistani enclave protruding inside India .

Easy target for "Salami Slicing"... Go India Go....

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I have a question, why could all this not have been done earlier on in the Modi administration? Were our security forces so hollowed out that we needed 4 years before doing something solid w.r.t Porkistan/Kashmir.
Combination of Pulwama incident & elections IMO.
Also the forces were definitely hollowed out quite a bit after two terms of Manmohan Singh. Equipments, assets, intel, drive... everything.

BigB.India

Now operation COLD WAVE expands to punjab...

Khem Karan near Taran Taran is the famous tank battle area 1971. The famous Asal Uttar area is nearby toward North.

What is important here is "Seajhara Bulge", a Pakistani enclave protruding inside India .

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Sir,it is on the IB. Do u think we'd go for it?It'll be a diplomatic nightmare if we start offensive first along the IB,unlike LC. Isn't it?Ur opinion?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I have a question, why could all this not have been done earlier on in the Modi administration? Were our security forces so hollowed out that we needed 4 years before doing something solid w.r.t Porkistan/Kashmir.
We should remember that there has not been a major terror attack on civilian targets in the Indian heartland (ex-jammu Kashmir)... During Congress rule we had major ones like Mumbai train bombings, 26/11, Ahmedabad blasts.... Yes Indian Mujahedeen have been decimated, but ISI could still do such things if it wanted to.. now towards the end of Modi's tenure comes this suicide attack, the biggest attack on a military target during Modi's tenure. India's reaction to this would determine how ISI would react in the future.. whether it would be deterred from carrying out similar attacks on our economic centers... or whether it would be encouraged into doing so... And Pakistan did Pulwama just before elections... to cock an snook at Modi.. So, like in the movie Taken, when people ask why is Modi taking this personally... Modi replies " It was all personal to me."

brational

Country flag
We'll find out soon enough... Blackout is probably because Pakis night fighting capacity was found to be limited in Balakot strike.
True, remember the Porki Minister Saying "Wahan Andhera Tha"
Time to equip PAF assets with LED search Lights to fight in the Night. China can provide some cheap LEDs. Their Radars do not work most of the time. That's why they are using Chinese drones which are too falling like mangoes. Tauba Tauba...

brational

Country flag

Sir, any Idea whether rocket Arty or even 155mm arty can be used against tank formations?

sorcerer

Country flag
The speed at which Qamar was losing drones, China gifted him a satellite. Now the satellite doesn't exist and it's back to drones again. Qamar has no clue what's happening - Kashmir Valley is being neutered at an unprecedented pace, spies being caught, he is out of options.

some pieces are telling us a different story or ASAT. reading it with the sat image analysis done by Ex Indian army person

Well!! pakis have been using drones to look into Rajasathan too...before the ASAT..so...

brational

Country flag
Tanks are moving targets, so arty conserves ammo. If intel is able to sniff out munition/fuel dumps, however, arty has a party.
Right.. If the tank columns are stationary and MBRLs are used against them, can the modern heavy armored tanks can withstand the attck?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Lately,this handle has become my Fav.
He jus mirrored my thoughts-Pak Navy is nothin but a courier service shippin cheap Chinese junk frm Gwadar to Karachi.

Meanwhile,a relative of PDP MLC joins Hizb.

sorcerer

Country flag

Finally its time to fight the threats eminating from all direction and in all forms.Our beast as awaken.Time fo hunting
@ChinarcorpsIA #IndianArmy #India #MOD #Modi and all our forces guarding 1.3 billions people and their soul. Goosebumps

I got this image in my DM by someone. b4 sharing I want to repeat again that #OperationColdWave is not a flight of fantasies. This is the bravery of our brave soldiers. One day enemy will accept it If not it would be more better for us.

April 4~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles