India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Hope our agents are active inside pakjab again. Hope to listen news of explosions constantly. We should target the pakjab army families as they kill our people also.

BigB.India

So news / twitter mongering development since morning ....

# Three Pakistani soldiers dead
# Seven Pakistani soldiers dead
# Ten Pakistani soldiers dead...

Pakistanis abandon posts, three post destroyed, ten posts destroyed. Pakistanis fleeing from villages, Pakistanis using 120mm Mortars.... SWATI missing (?).... Akhnoor dagger daggered (till yesterday that was being called Chicken neck or chicken shit but it has suddenly become dagger and chicken has been digested)..

Bahut Maza Aa Raha Hai ..... Lage raho.
SWATI missing....:nono:..................

Chinmoy

Country flag
Media just reporting IA destroying the post...no Word from any media bout land grabing yet....
Neither you would hear anything like this from any media house. These things are not declared in media.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
So news / twitter mongering development since morning ....

# Three Pakistani soldiers dead
# Seven Pakistani soldiers dead
# Ten Pakistani soldiers dead...

Pakistanis abandon posts, three post destroyed, ten posts destroyed. Pakistanis fleeing from villages, Pakistanis using 120mm Mortars.... SWATI missing (?).... Akhnoor dagger daggered (till yesterday that was being called Chicken neck or chicken shit but it has suddenly become dagger and chicken has been digested)..

Bahut Maza Aa Raha Hai ..... Lage raho.
Except, this time all of this is coming from our media itself....

amit19

Country flag
The jawans (both sides) at the LOC would still be in tiny posts that look like slum-huts, made of mud, bricks, sand-bags, loose rocks & sheet metal... one lucky Mortar or ATGM hit would be enough.

One thing we need to accept that at Ind-Pak LOC, both sides were not able to build some "dream looking bunkers like in Europe", so it shows that there r some Practical difficulties.
Few could i guess.

Construction
these posts in pic at LOC might be too far away from motorable road. To carry the construction material that too far in itself is an issue. Add to that we have day and night fire fighting situation on LOC. This makes carrying material to the forward posts by Persons in this type of hilly region at Night without any good road is a huge task.

Maintenance
As LOC gets hot every now and then, the rate of destruction of froward posts looks like too high. This makes its maintenance cost and effort too high as well. And it may be practically impossible to maintain these Forward Posts with rather "imported" material within Very SHORT PERIOD of Time. Maintenance looks like a biggest issue. Add to that our number of Forward Posts. It goes out of control.

Hence they need to find the Most of the constructions material readily available at the place of Forward Posts itself. This makes construction and maintenance in Quick Time. Every body knows this is not the "Ideal" solution but rather the most "Practical" "Workable" "Economic" solution in this hilly fiery region.

But Yes, i agree that there is a room for improvement and we should do something abt it. Few months back there was some chatter abt IA requirement abt the LEO type Foward Post constructions. Need to find abt this.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Vidieo Conforms :

Dushman ki missile ka pata lagate hi ye peechhe ki aur bhag jaigi ?

Dushman ke tank par iski missile tank ke bahar side men giregi ?

8 men stick men LMG nahin hogi, RL hoga ?.

Firing Ports nahin honge ? Matlab mounted assault nahin kar sakati?

Animation achha hai :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hard-kill & soft-kill Active Protection System.
Without it armoured vehicles is ATGM-fodder today... Even our BMP & T-90s. Even Saudi Abrams & Turkish Leopards.

Top attack, Fire & Forget ATGM ideally.

Mounted assault it's a thing of the past. Although FICV is likely to have them, firing ports are at best a last-option if ambushed. Distance is safety, especially if the ride has modern multi-ammo auto-cannon & APS.
The state of our defences is not good but much much better at least in cement content than Pakistani defences across which are mostly heap of stones and mud.

Pakistanis do go into villages to escape Indian firing and then come back. It is where the distances between our posts and their posts is generally large, they take chances. That actually does not amount to abandoning the post.
If I want to go and occupy those posts, I would find those occupied by the time we reach there.

All movements and activities of Napaki soldiers is in civil cloths - kurta and salwar. It cannot be made out who is a civilian, who is terrorist and who is a soldier.

So answer my question in the sequence I asked, if you wish to rather than deflecting the issue like those shouting Toms during a TV Discussion.
What an achievement!!! :facepalm:

In few years we could (maybe they too, courtesy of China) be having spy-sat looking down at those "posts", lasing or feeding exact location/altitude data to guided munition. There will be no posts left, nor soldiers to man them... unless fortified & underground.

Civilians, BAT, Jihadi, Regulars, no need to make a difference... Pak Army fully denies any casualties & blame us for attacking civilians anyway. Once the living fossils retire, Indian Army might opt for tech like the E-eye, being effectively used for surveillance in Tiger Reserves. It's a wall, of integrated short-range infrared (IR) cameras with long-range thermal and motion sensing ones atop solar-powered collapsible towers an average of 45m tall. The cameras detect anything weighing more than 20 kg, sending immediate alarm & high-resolution live feed to the control rooms. The camera can zoom, tilt and work in adverse weather conditions including rain or fog. Each long-range camera sweeps a circle of approximately 7 km2 (on plain)... It's awesome.
Border security version can have an RCWS integrated to it as well, the one developed by BEL for Arjun has a 4 km range.

As i said earlier, a relic of a bygone past still living in that era, doomed to live out his days jerking on Indian tech. I've better shit to do in life, than answer your "questions" any further.

Last edited:

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Seven Pak posts destroyed as Indian Army retaliates to ceasefire violations

As a precautionary measure, all schools along the borderline in Poonch and Rajouri districts have been closed by authorities

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hope our agents are active inside pakjab again. Hope to listen news of explosions constantly. We should target the pakjab army families as they kill our people also.
I don't get this.
How come a Paki back stab his own muslim biradar ?
Or are they like 5th column?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What a joke they have made of themselves the people who planned this and the people who missed literally every target should face a fuckin enquiry ,may be that's the reason they invest heavily in media jehad cultivating assets all over the world so they can hide behind smoke screen.
Gawd and they are so shameless that they are celebrating it ,by they I mean paki military officials who know what happened ,that dumb paf pilot who was showing a patch for imaginary sukhoi kill and posting a pic with those inbred rapechild of Mongols aka Turks,
I mean what's the deal do paf personnel also don't know or he is too inbred to understand that truth will eventually come out.
You are in for a surprise! The tradition of pakistan army is to honor incompetence and make a fool of their jahil awaam! You will find all these untrained PAF pilots getting some useless tamga / medal from IK. These Idiots started a war in 1965, lost the war, then went to Tashkent, USSR (an Indian ally) to sign a peace treaty, practically loosing Lahore - celebrate this day as 'pakistan Defense day' !!!!!!! What an Irony! Don't expect anything valorous from pakjabi Jernails and kernails !

SanjeevM

Country flag
Well I really don't remember saying that UPA is/was any different than NDA. You go vote for whatever/whoever you want - same for everybody else - including the paid or unpaid trolls. I was just stating the truth (i.e. what I believe) - that is all. To me personally, I don't think there is any real tangible difference between the two - both are about ruling the country - one using narrative of secularism primarily from Muslim votes, and other using narrative of nationalism primarily from Hindu votes.
So you are an AAPtard. Or from Mamta gang.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Wow, a Paki actually acting reasonably & asking to check all sides' sources!!!
That's something you don't see everyday...
One thing we need to accept that at Ind-Pak LOC, both sides were not able to build some "dream looking bunkers like in Europe", so it shows that there r some Practical difficulties.
Few could i guess.

Construction
these posts in pic at LOC might be too far away from motorable road. To carry the construction material that too far in itself is an issue. Add to that we have day and night fire fighting situation on LOC. This makes carrying material to the forward posts by Persons in this type of hilly region at Night without any good road is a huge task.

Maintenance
As LOC gets hot every now and then, the rate of destruction of froward posts looks like too high. This makes its maintenance cost and effort too high as well. And it may be practically impossible to maintain these Forward Posts with rather "imported" material within Very SHORT PERIOD of Time. Maintenance looks like a biggest issue. Add to that our number of Forward Posts. It goes out of control.

Hence they need to find the Most of the constructions material readily available at the place of Forward Posts itself. This makes construction and maintenance in Quick Time. Every body knows this is not the "Ideal" solution but rather the most "Practical" "Workable" "Economic" solution in this hilly fiery region.

But Yes, i agree that there is a room for improvement and we should do something abt it. Few months back there was some chatter abt IA requirement abt the LEO type Foward Post constructions. Need to find abt this.
It can be those reasons, sure. Or it can be the reason India Army T-72s didn't have night vision until recently & T-90s still doesn't have a hard-kill APS despite a tender winner years ago... pure lethargy.

And "rate of destruction" is not issue. An underground bunker made by tunneling through solid mountain from the other side can survive a direct hit of almost anything. Ever since Germans started making them in WW1 they've been near immune to shelling. Swiss bunkers are in equally remote places too...
aa_bukneri.jpg

Example of entrance from other (hidden to enemies) side! And hollowed-in caves like have been made by even pre-medieval people, all over the world... India is full of them as well.
C2YY52.jpg

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
@Bleh said
[Hard-kill & soft-kill Active Protection System.
Without it armoured vehicles is ATGM-fodder today... Even our BMP & T-90s. Even Saudi Abrams & Turkish Leopards.

Top attack, Fire & Forget ATGM ideally.[/quote]

I only said what is there on animation ... there is no top attack there.
Coming to India -
Will this FICV carry 40-50 kg NAG like NAMIKA?
There is no other missile let alone top attack,

Mounted assault it's a thing of the past. Although FICV is likely to have them, firing ports are at best a last-option if ambushed. Distance is safety, especially if the ride has modern multi-ammo auto-cannon&APS.
I thought otherwise. I really dot know what Mechanised Infantry doctrine in Indias says.

But where is the bayonet strength for dismounted assault? (three crew members gune - out of eight one RL man gone, Commander gone, only six bayonets left. No LMG for very close support. Dismounted assault will be very weak.
Do you understand the above.

Bhadra

Country flag
Few could i guess.

Construction

Maintenance

But Yes, i agree that there is a room for improvement and we should do something abt it. Few months back there was some chatter abt IA requirement abt the LEO type Forward Post constructions. Need to find abt this.
Living conditions of troops here is better than that in Kargil, Siachen or on Chinese border. All HQ have roads, may not be concrete cement road but those are there.

The point is that - make it IB and I will sit on hunger strike for allotment of thousand crores for making defences here . LC is expected to change . Change for better.

You guys are not aware that as per agreement construction of permanent structures on LC is prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles