India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Is this the same Arsalan guy who has been posting here recently? So it seems our Babaint and various posts has sunk in
Yup,same guy. He is @Arsalan123 in dis forum and @Arsalan345 in PigDefForum.
He has been crying in AF thread dat mods banned him in dis thread.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seems like Babaint is doing it's job across d border like an Anthrax vaccine.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's also a fact that pakistan loses land rapidly in any conflict, that's been pakistani army's history, they run and abandon posts as they are not used to fighting while defending posts! paki fauj always looks for a ceasefire so that they can force the opponent to return their land / posts (through international pressure) and meanwhile ispr is seen busy brainwashing paki kids with fake grandeur of paki victory!

This time it's different, we will not give anything back and if pakistan keeps lying to it's jahil awaam, then good for us, we will keep conquering more land till the time pakistan is dismembered.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
There has been momentum in FICV programme with L&T and TATA SED showing their concepts View attachment 33682 View attachment 33683
But nothing Substantial moving at a glacial speed
Today is also Mechanised infantry regiment day, capabilities would increase exponentially if we replace sarath with FICV in a time bound manner

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Thought of finding the dagger myself. Plain google stuff, nothing classified. Hope m not wrong though.:fyeah:
20190402_143816.jpg

Didnt the pakis send tanks in sialkot, pasrur and shakargarh recently. Sialkot falls directly behind the dagger. :hmm:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Thought of finding the dagger myself. Plain google stuff, nothing classified. Hope m not wrong though.:fyeah:

Didnt the pakis send tanks in sialkot, pasrur and shakargarh recently. Sialkot falls directly behind the dagger. :hmm:
This is the Akhnoor Dagger. It's a piece of undisputed paki land (Punjab province), which "stabs" into India and allows them to spy/infiltrate into J&K with ease.

2a.jpg

Bhadra

Country flag
@Bleh

None of my questions answered !

My idea was to discuss the issue raised by you logically and rationally.

I did not defend or blame any one.

The state of our defences is not good but much much better at least in cement content than Pakistani defences across which are mostly heap of stones and mud.

Pakistanis do go into villages to escape Indian firing and then come back. It is where the distances between our posts and their posts is generally large, they take chances. That actually does not amount to abandoning the post.

If I want to go and occupy those posts, I would find those occupied by the time we reach there.

All movements and activities of Napaki soldiers is in civil cloths - kurta and salwar. It cannot be made out who is a civilian, who is terrorist and who is a soldier.

So answer my question in the sequence I asked, if you wish to rather than deflecting the issue like those shouting Toms during a TV Discussion.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Rumors going around in twitter that there is a large scale civilian evacuation going on in PoK. Anyone have any more info ?
Let them evacuate or don't. We shouldn't care.

Their jahil awaam is lynchmob anyway who was about to beat Abhinandan to death swearing MC BC.

We should have sent few shells as compliment to that village.

It benefits us if with PA their mullahs also run across and give us real estate minus Pakjabi invaders.

Darth Malgus

Country flag

Bhadra

Country flag
Today is also Mechanised infantry regiment day, capabilities would increase exponentially if we replace sarath with FICV in a time bound manner
Vidieo Conforms :

Dushman ki missile ka pata lagate hi ye peechhe ki aur bhag jaigi ?

Dushman ke tank par iski missile tank ke bahar side men giregi ?

8 men stick men LMG nahin hogi, RL hoga ?.

Firing Ports nahin honge ? Matlab mounted assault nahin kar sakati?

Animation achha hai :laugh::laugh::laugh:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Vidieo Conforms :

Dushman ki missile ka pata lagate hi ye peechhe ki aur bhag jaigi ?

Dushman ke tank par iski missile tank ke bahar side men giregi ?

8 men stick men LMG nahin hogi, RL hoga ?.

Firing Ports nahin honge ? Matlab mounted assault nahin kar sakati?

Animation achha hai :laugh::laugh::laugh:
You do know about laser designating pod ? Smokes and Chaffs are used as countermeasures

3rd generation ATGM uses Fire and Forget TOP attack mode ,most probably NAG would be used
It is first private venture in mechanised forces,I Think you have allergy with Private enterprises

Bhadra

Country flag
So news / twitter mongering development since morning ....

# Three Pakistani soldiers dead
# Seven Pakistani soldiers dead
# Ten Pakistani soldiers dead...

Pakistanis abandon posts, three post destroyed, ten posts destroyed. Pakistanis fleeing from villages, Pakistanis using 120mm Mortars.... SWATI missing (?).... Akhnoor dagger daggered (till yesterday that was being called Chicken neck or chicken shit but it has suddenly become dagger and chicken has been digested)..

Bahut Maza Aa Raha Hai ..... Lage raho.

Bhadra

Country flag
You do know about laser designating pod ? Smokes and Chaffs are used as countermeasures

3rd generation ATGM uses Fire and Forget TOP attack mode ,most probably NAG would be used
It is first private venture in mechanised forces,I Think you have allergy with Private enterprises
No allergy ....

I very much appreciate private enterprice perticularly TATA SED. So much so that I bought 1000 shares of TATA POWER (the owners of SED).

I hold L&T also in high esteem and it is because of their Defence business that I bought 500 shares each of L&T, L&T Finance anf LTI.

I made good money you see.

But I did not see top attack in animation. Also I saw the vehicle running backwards on detection of enemy missile.

I am only talking of animation. Do not take offense :playball::playball::playball::playball:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Sutru ke anusar taliban khan ki 3 biwi bhi chod kr bhag gayi hai ,yeh taliban khan sahi mae samlangik hai jaise ji uski 2 biwi reham ne kaha tha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles