India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Not being sceptical but can someone explain how we are able to build these advanced BOPs in place of destroyed Pakistani BOPs in matter of few days(or a week nd a half) that too under constant CFV by the Pakis desperate to regain lost ground?
IA doesn't need to rebuild those posts!
The idea of LOC is who 'controls' from certain point onwards. If Paki posts are completely damaged, and IA won't give an opportunity for Pakis to reclaim those posts but instead Pakis 'retreat' a certain distance to hold ground then IA has effectively pushed out the line of 'control'.

tsunami

Country flag
Baba was the first one to confirm JF-17 shot down by chinese SAM. On SF Falcon first denied having any info about it only to later confirm that it actually happened.

Baba might not be all truth because he is also playing game s with Pakis, but the guy surely some one well placed. He is tagging ADGPI in most of his tweets. I don't see any denial.

And to idiots who are saying that anonymous MOD sources denied it so Baba is all talk and nothing else. Please explain me if MOD sources could accept those facts then why BABA would have reported it. Why not ANI?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Baba was the first one to confirm JF-17 shot down by chinese SAM. On SF Falcon first denied having any info about it only to later confirm that it actually happened.

Baba might not be all truth because he is also playing game s with Pakis, but the guy surely some one well placed. He is tagging ADGPI in most of his tweets. I don't see any denial.

And to idiots who are saying that anonymous MOD sources denied it so Baba is all talk and nothing else. Please explain me if MOD sources could accept those facts then why BABA would have reported it. Why not ANI?
Also,if there is any kind of official denial from MoD,it would've appeared on ANI and not frm some 'my highly placed sources in defmin said so' kinda journalists. I have no disrespect towards independent journos,tho.

The Govt never responded to the rumours(yet). We don't expect they'd too.
Which makes Baba the Man of d Hour.[emoji6]

rocky0290

Country flag
The idea of LOC is who 'controls' from certain point onwards. If Paki posts are completely damaged, and IA won't give an opportunity for Pakis to reclaim those posts but instead Pakis 'retreat' a certain distance to hold ground then IA has effectively pushed out the line of 'control'.

Still indian army will need some type of fortified structures to hold these grounds.Plus going by the baba we have comparatively advanved BOPs then Pakistan that means we have already made our BOPs in that real estate we have grabbed!

Enquirer

Still indian army will need some type of fortified structures to hold these grounds.Plus going by the baba we have comparatively advanved BOPs then Pakistan that means we have already made our BOPs in that real estate we have grabbed!
Sure, they'll build the fortified structures AFTER Indian Army has occupied all the land it intends to.

If the plan is to push LOC out by 2-3 kms (say) then there's no point in putting up structures for interim gains of 500m!

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
What happens to the civilians living in that space. Is it totally inhabitable forest or has some settlements which are also flushed out.

tsunami

Country flag

Heavy arty shellin....

Why I feel Baba is reading all the forums?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My goodness!He started tagging all the three official handles of triservices.
Bol Bam!
Well his target audience is these forum members only apart from from tweeter handlers. Beyond these forums no body have even iota of info about anything what he is talking.

Rest entire country is busy with election.

amit19

Country flag

Heavy arty shellin....

Why I feel Baba is reading all the forums?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My goodness!He started tagging all the three official handles of triservices.
Bol Bam!
i agree here. Officially from Indian side, there is stony silence. baba is the (officially approved) unofficail handel to Leak the news for indian sm. This is allowing us to have some idea abt what is happening on LOC.

If there is no baba news then there remains Paki SM false propaganda to read and react ... sheer waste of time!

Last edited:

dude00720

Country flag
Are you a Pakistani Pig? Creating a new profile on Defence forum, without reading the complete thread where everything is already discussed in details, you are throwing your sh*t in the forum? Why do you have to come to this forum if you know everything and closed your mind and don't want to know the other version.
New account created by Pakis for Congis that @slb chap.

doreamon

Country flag

pak ll go bankrupt in a year as per this report.. some jihadi element might take over the power if that happens... will love to see taliban type rule in modern pak cities .. let them experience the pain they r inflicting upon afganistan.. china is their only saviour .. thats why paki are giving their women to chinkis..I think thats wht modi meant in his recent speach whn he said "woo apni mout marega "

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Baba also told something of 5th n 6th March if I am not wrong. He indicated something which Pakis would be ashamed of if comes out.
Now this is a news which I have yet to see in any Pakistani media.

Image shows possible accident near Pakistani nuclear weapons facility after Balakot

https://theprint.in/defence/image-s...uclear-weapons-facility-after-balakot/206532/

The images also indicate that there might have been an accident or incident near the Khuzdar garrison nuclear weapons storage facility in Balochistan province.
Now BABA also indicated something about using few tactical assets by IA. Now do the math.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-01 at 20.44.52.jpeg

Pic courtsey @NeXoft007

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What happens to the civilians living in that space. Is it totally inhabitable forest or has some settlements which are also flushed out.
In that hostile a situation, people from any settlement present there an be expected to be evacuated away. This "salami slicing" can do some population cleansing as well, as those jihadi-aiding scum are thrown back... And if LOC really moves away from Indian villages, not only we'll take less civilian casualties, but any infiltrator would have to trek through he wilderness (meaning any person detected there can be shot at).
Sure, they'll build the fortified structures AFTER Indian Army has occupied all the land it intends to.

If the plan is to push LOC out by 2-3 kms (say) then there's no point in putting up structures for interim gains of 500m!
In January someone said that we moved LOC by a few 100 meters and captured posts, at the time someone also posted that a paki brigadier got seriously injured in our attack ,so I think this post capturing started in Dec -jan period ,but what's the back story ,who started it? we are really missing the whole story, I wish things get a little clearer.
Why does most of our posts look like a fucking police-naka..!
Why not utilise the mountain ridge/peak to build a proper bunker, dug in & reinforced, like the pros used to do?
India needs to fully fortify LOC like Swiss National Redoubt or China's Fushan Tunnels to win the attrition war! It'll be costly, but fortification are worth it & Pakis can't match our spending, giving us the edge. Start digging & drilling from unexposed side of the slope, any size we need...

On the other side;Shoot from here;

Shell mortar from here;

Install 105mm in here;

Full CCTV survailance...

...And they'd still be insects in front of the big bois of the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles