India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Indian troops resorted to unprovoked fire in Rakhchakri, Rawalakot Sector along Line of Control( LOC). Subedar Muhammad Riaz, Lance Havaldar Aziz Ullah and Sepoy Shahid Mansib embraced Shahadat, while one soldier got injured. Pakistan army responded effectively

From paki twitter handle......

Today akso fighting on

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Ok thanks. Glad, at least you acknowledged that you do not really have any argument. I will rest for sure mate, will watch IPL instead.
Who am I argue with some one who is Butthurt?
It's your butt and your hurt.

we Indians are perfectly happy with the response,
You can hope & wail for the good old Congee days of doing nothing.
Remember the intense response from Congees post 26/11?
How about turning Hindus into terrorists, even after terrorists claimed Samjautha blasts?

I understand you lot are very very hurt at the spanking Pakis are receiving but there is not much we can do about it.
Just grin and bear it buddy.
I promise it will end in few months.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What is operationcoldwave ? It's non existent. Ask pakis, they will say it's nothing, the marde-e-moneen can't be killed by Hindooo Kafirs! End of the story. Therefore, it doesn't exist, till the time pakis don't admit. Till then keep doing whatever you like with these chinni slaves! :biggrin2:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Well I usually don't respond to folks like you (not nowadays anyway!). Typically, I lurk around reading anonymously not commenting. Though I must admit, I don't have gumption and time to read entire threads upon threads of dare I say drivel. But this babaji & co, thing was going on for far too long and far too much, and somehow convinced me to respond. It is amazing that single post of mine (and that too mostly facts) has irked you and others into so much agitation - but then again all I can say is I don't care.

To this, I can only say. LOL.
Then jus bug off sir,will u?
If u have the stomach to face multitude of opinions u can stay here. Else bug off.
U r saying u don't have d gumption and time to read the entire thread. Then why are u here and how possibly could u even understand what is going on?
This is as stupid as saying I haven't read the novel coz I've got no time,yet I'm gonna rate it on Goodreads/Kindle.

U r a political bug. And u know we got no time to clean the thread. U either be with the flow or stay out of it.
I don't doubt ur allegiance. I don't have the gumption and time to do so.
But I can say u r here to derail the discussion which proves u r a S.O.B not S.L.B.

Craigs

Country flag
Ok thanks. Glad, at least you acknowledged that you do not really have any argument. I will rest for sure mate, will watch IPL instead.
Dude there is a saying in English: Never argue with the stupid. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. That is why everyone will soon disengage with you.

V_Force

Country flag

Bharat ney Fuckistan ke Jadeed Tareen 3 Fouji Jahanum Raseed kar diye or 72 hoors ney apni chatwaaney ki Tayari Kar li, Tafseelaat ISPR ke Tarjoomaan Gafoora ney jaari kar diii. :pound::pound::blah::blah::basanti::basanti::bs::bs:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
But apart from individual bravery of Abhinandan what exactly we did?
Thats where you fall down. If you were to analyse things without prejudice you could have seen the truth. But for you, i guess you need to see a war started....May i ask you one thing or more than one thing..
1. Why Ik is so hell bent on talking about peace and de escalation?
2. Why did pakis stopped their air raids after just one failure?
3. Why did their ministers and ispr stopped issuing nuclear threat against India?
4.Why did they release abhi within just 4 days without getting much in return?
5. Why did pakis received an immediate loan of about 1.5 billion $ from china after feb 27 ?
If you care to understand these you will get my point. War is not always killing your enemy with bullets there are other ways to do it more effectively.

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese are cunningly smart. These people are making up for their demographic blunders due to one child policy which resulted in a wide gap between the male and female polpulation ( former being comparatively larger than the latter.)
Home grown han jihadis in the making in another 15+ years for Chinese.
With the chinese insecurity in their DNA they will stoop low for everything.

For pakistan...the road to take down Beijing is through the soft underbelly of pakis

sorcerer

Country flag
I don't know how many of you believe BabaJi but I believe him. A colleague has told 3-4 weeks ago about pushing LC. N what he told was exactly what Baba tweeted later that week especially 'your jungle friend'. Remember what BabaJi said, you may not see the reality, which is hard to believe, but with time you will realize that it wasn't just an imagination but a reality.
True...talk to friendlies and you will also get lots of info from many side of borders

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Bhai log who would like to be baba's assistant in writing English?

He needs a good linguist or somone who can write good English!
What if he is deliberately tryin 2 score bad in IELTS? He might want 2 stay low.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Brief summary:

1. Paki terrorists strike convoy.
2. Nation is in no mood to let go.
3. Balakot strike happens.
4. Very next day 56 inch PM Modi couldn't hold back chest thumping in election rally, and nation has been calmed - mission "somewhat" achieved.
5. Pakistan responds with its very own strikes - our ghar mein ghus ke marne wala PM doesn't respond - this has to be hushed up - media obliges, and focuses on bravery and return of Abhinandan instead.
6. Now only limited set of people are left agitated by the fact that Pakistan attacked India's military installations and India didn't respond back - everybody else is celebrating the strikes. Now these people have to be take care of.
7. Limited, targeted "social media strike" on such people with twitter, whatsapp and forums such as this one. Incidentally and interestingly, total silence from same PM who was chest thumping the very next day of Balakot strikes - which I dare say was ill-advised.
8. Not everyone is convinced, but than that is anyway not needed to create an atmosphere of befuddlement and confusion before elections. Everybody believes something happened - if not this much - at least something - and that is good enough to calm the fence sitters into voting.

Bonus:

1. PM: announces Mission Shakti in space - with the usual fanfare we are accustomed to.
2. FM: claims UPA Govt didn't give permission.
3. Ok granted, so what was NDA Govt waiting for all these 4 years and 10 or so months, since we were technically prepared to do this even during UPA years? Were we waiting for the elections?
4. Stony silence.
Read this article.. https://thediplomat.com/2019/04/exc...-failed-anti-satellite-test-in-february-2019/

India's first test on February 12 2019 ( when an identical notam was issued.. indicating that the same satellite was targeted) was a failure... This was done before the pulwama attack .. and much before the forthcoming elections... The March 27 test which was successful.. was Modi's attempt to have a successful test before the BJP government's term ends ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles