India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag

Jameson Emoni

BJP is the party for people of India.

When in power, UPA/Congress wasted their time whining and complaining about Pakistan and China. BJP/NDA is taking actions. India did not approve of China launching the Pakistani military satellite. India knocked it out instead of complaining. People used to say Pakistan is a useless country. BJP/NDA has proved them wrong. Pakistan has tremendous usefulness to India as a test object for India's future weapons.

Chinmayanand

Country flag
#Breaking Pakistan Army’s administrative unit headquarter in Jakhira POK is targeted by our troopers with massive artillery shelling just before 1 hour. It may be biggest damage for enemy in recent weeks. More detail to follow. #OperationColdWave #CeasefireViolation

I am loving it . Just before first phase of polling begins , the news of paki bashing will find its place in mainstream . There is a method in the madness , beating the jihadis across the border & traitors within the border with one stone .

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Sometimes I wonder whether there is any diplomatic/political rationale in the state of Pakistan or they're so driven by the Na-Pak-istan army's ego and false propaganda that there is no National narrative. Each nation tries to define its identity much like an individual defines his/her personality.... In the case of Pakistan it will always be the Army and never the civil society. I feel bad for them and as Pradhan Mantri said leave it be coz it's going to die it's own death.

neel9821

Country flag
BJP is the party for people of India.

When in power, UPA/Congress wasted their time whining and complaining about Pakistan and China. BJP/NDA is taking actions. India did not approve of China launching the Pakistani military satellite. India knocked it out instead of complaining. People used to say Pakistan is a useless country. BJP/NDA has proved them wrong. Pakistan has tremendous usefulness to India as a test object for India's future weapons.
Seriously! I thought it was our satellite..

tomato

They unban me.thanks for unban.my post circulating on indian defence forums.lol
Welcome back.. we hail sane voices from our western border.

I got banned several times in Pee D Fuck platform just for making simple facts.

neel9821

Country flag
It was the lone Pakistani military satellite launched by China to monitor Indian troop movement. BJP/NDA is showing how things are done.
Okay, my heart wants to believe this but my brain is still not convinced. But really hope that your are right!

Jameson Emoni

Okay, my heart wants to believe this but my brain is still not convinced. But really hope that your are right!
I am 100% right. You do not need to knock out a satellite to prove that you have ASAT missiles. It is not worth wasting fuel and rocket.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
$10bn is their annual defence budget....Noose tightens around their neck,let's see how their nation feels it.
I wonder how they buy their spares! Best time for BLF fighters to do some jugaad and inflict more pain to Pakjabis. HRD definitely takes a toll,and we need that only. The longer they remain uneducated radicals,the better for us. As Modi said,they'll die their own death.
It won’t be 10 bln$ anymore because of the falling PKR. If they want to maintain 10 bln or more defence budget, they have to spend more PKR.

But we also have to keep in mind, RMB exchange rate has been constant.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am 100% right. You do not need to knock out a satellite to prove that you have ASAT missiles. It is not worth wasting fuel and rocket.
Dude, small correction the satellite that was blown up is our satellite which we launched in jan 2019.

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Just when I think that the CONgress can't make more mess of things they do this

News
Elections

Congress manifesto: Less army presence, review of AFSPA for Jammu and Kashmir
The Congress manifesto, which was released on Tuesday by party president Rahul Gandhi, added that the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act and the Disturbed Areas Act in Jammu and Kashmir will be reviewed.

• India Today Web Desk
  • New Delhi
  • April 2, 2019
  • UPDATED: April 2, 2019 14:43 IST

The Indian National Congress party released its manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections on April 4. (Photo:Reuters)
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Congress says will reduce presence of Army and central armed police forces in Kashmir
  • Party says it will make suitable changes to balance requirements of security and protection of human rights
  • Congress spokesperson clarifies, says decision only after consulting the army

The Congress proposed to reduce the presence of the Indian Army and central armed police forces (CAPFs) in the Kashmir valley in its manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.

The Congress manifesto, which was released on Tuesday by party president Rahul Gandhi, added that the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act and the Disturbed Areas Act in Jammu and Kashmir will be reviewed.

On AFSPA, Congress added that it will make suitable changes in the text of the laws to balance requirements of security and the protection of human rights.

Congress promises to review the deployment of armed forces, move more troops to the border to stop infiltration completely, reduce the presence of the Army and CAPFs in the Kashmir Valley, the manifesto said.

Congress spokesperson Randeep Surejwala, however, clarified the party stand and said, We will not withdraw it without consulting the army. It will be discussed on case to case basis, but not without consulting the army. There are some areas, where AFPSA is required.

In the 53-page manifesto, Congress affirmed that the whole of Jammu and Kashmir is part of India. We also acknowledge the unique history of the state and the unique circumstances under which the State acceded to India that led to the inclusion of Article 370 in the Constitution of India. Nothing will be done or allowed to change the Constitutional position, the Congress manifesto added.

Highlighting that dialogue is the only way forward in Jammu and Kashmir, the Congress said, We will adopt a two-pronged approach: firstly, uncompromising firmness on the border and ending infiltration; and secondly, absolute fairness in dealing with the demands of the people and winning their hearts and minds.

poor, kisan budget: Congress releases manifesto, makes big promises for 2019

ALSO READ | All you need to know about the election schedule

Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new India Today app. Download from

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
They unban me.thanks for unban.my post circulating on indian defence forums.lol
I had asked a question some days back, repeating it again!!!

Since there is so many old forts in current day Pakistan, how many wars were fought against the British from the area which is current day Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles