India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Afghan vice president survives Taliban attack

Kabul, Mar 30 (AFP) Taliban fighters on Saturday attacked a convoy carrying Afghanistan's vice president Abdul Rashid Dostum, in an assault that left the former warlord unscathed but killed one of his bodyguards, an official told AFP. Enayatullah Babur, Dostum's former chief of staff, said the hour-long attack also left several others in the convoy wounded.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/headlines/462328-afghan-vice-president-survives-taliban-attack

sorcerer

Country flag
Look at these jokers on Twitter (Screenshot Attached).
Porki conspiracy theories already started.
pakis fail to understand the part that they cant simply shoot down anything which is well within indian territory.. that too at Sirohi..

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Look at these jokers on Twitter (Screenshot Attached).
Porki conspiracy theories already started.
Pakis are grade one bullshitters or they doing this for info warfare ,even a ignorant dick knows it is a ground attack aircraft why will it face a dog fight either don't quote those pakis as modi ji paki kutta apni maut jaldi marega

sorcerer

Country flag
which countries ? i think he is in south america..
Oh well!! TODAY hes in South America..
I was talking about a last few days..Go figure...if you can figure out South America..you can figure out the rest.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Akhnoor Dagger and Haji Pir Pass taken ?

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

#BABAINT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gentlemen, if what Baba says matches atleast 99% to what we have been hearing since a couple of days,we should celebrate with our friends and families big time. Do not forget to pray for the safety and victory of our brethren at the front,for it is all their effort. Jai Narasimha!!!Jai MaaDurga!!!

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir, Delighted to see you in this avatar. Seems Bhadra Kali has possessed you.. :hail:
Thank you sir .... Lots of inhibitions though. Lots to hide than to tell ....

Very nice to hear, go though many news items - some of those nostalgic, some bringing back memories of those 155 shells piercing through bunkers at Rakh ... or.........or ......

I wish to walk to Rawalakot from Poonch. And then have a holiday at Abbottabad.- Frontiers Forces Regimental Center .... Then to be occupied by Indian components of Frontier Force.

doreamon

Country flag
Oh well!! TODAY hes in South America..
I was talking about a last few days..Go figure...if you can figure out South America..you can figure out the rest.
3 countries connected to pak except india.. they are iran , afganistan, china and .. president did nt visit any of them.

SanjeevM

Country flag
@SanjeevM Cluster Bombs are not good ones. They cause lot of civilian casualties.
I wasn't talking about cluster bombs that are banned by international treaties. I am talking about CBU-XX series that targets only tanks and armoured vehicles look at this 3 minutes video for clarity. It was live tested by US during Iraq War. As I heard, India has them since 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles