India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VehlaBanda

oh comeon now, is there anyone here who gives a f**k about the sorry state of affairs of our armed forces or everyone is waiting for a disaster to happen? When will these crashes stop? when exactly will we retire these soviet era relics? when will our maintenance personnel start taking their jobs seriously?
What actions do you propose as a citizen..... Seriously you are good at criticizing only....There is always this defence vs development debate....People dying of poverty and funds channelized to shining aircrafts and missiles ....India is already criticised for its space program.

We as citizens elect govts and then can voice our opinions during their terms to get what we wish...If that doesn't happen we can change the govts in the consequent election.

As far as defence is concerned we havent seen any other govt which cares more about the state of armed forces....Now if there has been a continuous ignorance of armed forces in the past ..We can't blame the present one .We all wish that things could be done in a swifter manner..But if we couldn't say that when a defence minister spent his tenure without a single acquisition deal we should better keep quiet when some are happening...

P.S You might smell some bhakti here..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

White Wolf

Country flag
Our war preparations, and still fools here dont want to acknowledge that something is seriously wrong with our armed forces, this is not how you win a war. For those morons Modi is doing everything right but in reality pakis with smaller and inferior military are laughing at us on pee d f and i am not sure that fool PM of ours is even bothered with such things.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig...ajasthans-sirohi-more-details-awaited-2015497
Why do you care so much about Pee Dee Fee? That forum is filled with fools, in my experience except for some one or two senior paki members rest of them are illiterate inbreds and conspiracy framers nothing else.
As far as the Mig-27 crash, it's a matter of grave concern, hope this will hint the government to fast-track the modernization work. These Soviet-Era junks need to retire ASAP.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What actions do you propose as a citizen..... Seriously you are good at criticizing only....There is always this defence vs development debate....People dying of poverty and funds channelized to shining aircrafts and missiles ....India is already criticised for its space program.

We as citizens elect govts and then can voice our opinions during their terms to get what we wish...If that doesn't happen we can change the govts in the consequent election.

As far as defence is concerned we havent seen any other govt which cares more about the state of armed forces....Now if there has been a continuous ignorance of armed forces in the past ..We can't blame the present one .We all wish that things could be done in a swifter manner..But if we couldn't say that when a defence minister spent his tenure without a single acquisition deal we should better keep quiet when some are happening...

P.S You might smell some bhakti here..

I think we can take care of all our problems with the budget that we currently have and do not need to allocate extra funds provided we appoint capable people to those jobs and not some some bi****ch like Niramala Sitharaman who can at best do photo ops only.

First of all we need to fast pace the procurement of Rafales off shelf, we cannot wait for years to get them and please dont let those morons at HAL to build them better award the contract to some private players who have some concept of quality and timely delivery of products. And get at least 54 rafales (3 squadrons) and build the rest in country.

Secondly If I were the PM I would have told the DRDO that I would have an highly reliable and excellent performance Kaveri engine no matter what for thats exactly what we need to build our own fighter jet program, airframes and avionics are not a big deal, engine is.

Third, for army I would have the fleets of T55s and T72s replaced with Arjuns, T90s and Armatas and also newer and more advanced APC would replace the older BMPs and what we dont have currently is wheeled APC that should also be taken care of. But whats more important is the management of personnel, cases of suicides and fragging and not just irritating but also frustrating. Our men are deployed for prolonged periods away from their families and many dont get leaves for almost an year.

Apparently the navy is doing fine but we need to strengthen our under sea arm and we should start building cutting edge diesel-electrics subs also. If we can build SSBNs then it shouldnt be big deal for us, but yes I anticipate that we are using foreign made engines in our indigenous vessels, that needs to be taken care of.
And we should have at least 3 carrier battle groups ready for deployment anytime.

I am talking about 100% self-relience in defence production and we need to allocate for funds to DRDO and fully open defence manufacturing for private players and shut down disgraceful agencies like OFB.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do you care so much about Pee Dee Fee? That forum is filled with fools, in my experience except for some one or two senior paki members rest of them are illiterate inbreds and conspiracy framers nothing else.
As far as the Mig-27 crash, it's a matter of grave concern, hope this will hint the government to fast-track the modernization work. These Soviet-Era junks need to retire ASAP.
Morale is what wins the war, we cannot afford to look weak. Even if porks shot down a 1960 era jet on 27 feb it was a big morale booster for their country and what we were doing? praying on streets that our pilot comes back safely instead of hitting porkies with whatever we had. Such things demoralise the nation.

brational

Country flag

That is a good news. Those river Islands were troublesome and used by Pakis to harass Indians. That should be done all along the LC till Indian Army reached Mangla, Muzarrabad, kotali and abbottabad.

Let Indian Army do a Dien Bien Phu and Khe Shan. Nibble Pakistan like rats. They say "thousand cuts" but I say give them billion cuts. Do not stop. Lal kar do saalon ki.
Sir, Delighted to see you in this avatar. Seems Bhadra Kali has possessed you.. :hail:

White Wolf

Country flag
Morale is what wins the war, we cannot afford to look weak. Even if porks shot down a 1960 era jet on 27 feb it was a big morale booster for their country and what we were doing? praying on streets that our pilot comes back safely instead of hitting porkies with whatever we had. Such things demoralise the nation.
Are you serious right now? Dude, the one thing that prevented hitting hard Pakis that day was the capture of our pilot. Hadn't he been in their custody then things would have been different.
Don't get carried away by those inbreds on PDF, stay away from that forum.
Use your logic not your anger.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

VehlaBanda

I think we can take care of all our problems with the budget that we currently have and do not need to allocate extra funds provided we appoint capable people to those jobs and not some some bi****ch like Niramala Sitharaman who can at best do photo ops only.

First of all we need to fast pace the procurement of Rafales off shelf, we cannot wait for years to get them and please dont let those morons at HAL to build them better award the contract to some private players who have some concept of quality and timely delivery of products. And get at least 54 rafales (3 squadrons) and build the rest in country.

Secondly If I were the PM I would have told the DRDO that I would have an highly reliable and excellent performance Kaveri engine no matter what for thats exactly what we need to build our own fighter jet program, airframes and avionics are not a big deal, engine is.

Third, for army I would have the fleets of T55s and T72s replaced with Arjuns, T90s and Armatas and also newer and more advanced APC would replace the older BMPs and what we dont have currently is wheeled APC that should also be taken care of. But whats more important is the management of personnel, cases of suicides and fragging and not just irritating but also frustrating. Our men are deployed for prolonged periods away from their families and many dont get leaves for almost an year.

Apparently the navy is doing fine but we need to strengthen our under sea arm and we should start building cutting edge diesel-electrics subs also. If we can build SSBNs then it shouldnt be big deal for us, but yes I anticipate that we are using foreign made engines in our indigenous vessels, that needs to be taken care of.
And we should have at least 3 carrier battle groups ready for deployment anytime.

I am talking about 100% self-relience in defence production and we need to allocate for funds to DRDO and fully open defence manufacturing for private players and shut down disgraceful agencies like OFB.
I would like to know your professional knowledge of the field with due respect.....Or just tell me what do you do for a living.

Don't you find it amazing when people sitting at their homes advise dhoni or kohli through their tv sets....

I asked you what we can do as a citizen ..And u stared abusing defence minister..Then you sir became PM for a moment.

I just feel we find it hard to accept the reality of our lives...For instance I know economics a little so I told you about the opportunity cost of diverting funds...But never for a moment I was the finance minister even in my assumptions...

The people who reach their are far more competent...And those who advise them through Secretariat and make policies are equally wise if not more...
So step into the real world and suggest what on your part you can do to make the situation of armed forces better..And please don't use colorful language for fellow countrymen ....

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Our war preparations, and still fools here dont want to acknowledge that something is seriously wrong with our armed forces, this is not how you win a war. For those morons Modi is doing everything right but in reality pakis with smaller and inferior military are laughing at us on pee d f and i am not sure that fool PM of ours is even bothered with such things.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mig...ajasthans-sirohi-more-details-awaited-2015497
May I please ask how old are you and from where?

sorcerer

Country flag
What is the casualty in our side ? If u say we hav killed 600 then they must have also inflicted some injury.. And how come no one knw abt it outside this forum ? wht happened to the media... Even no trashes can be found on pak defence forum.. Can a war of this scale faught in secrecy ..
A war of limited scale in limited sections of actions over limited periods extended over a longer period of time if done with precision will minimize casualities.
If Indian side is having less caualties that means we are well ahead and prepared.
Also..

War can be faught in secrecy and who said this is a FULL SCALE WAR!
did we declare war?
Our narrative is INDIA IS NOT FIGHTING AGAINST pakistan but against TERRORISM. There is NO WAR..only counter actions. :D

Be happy and pray for the health of our soldiers..

Brood Father

Country flag
Though I do agree that abhi shouldn't have been captured but.. You lost me on the morale part.
So according to you deserting our pilot in enemy cage was a morale booster to our armed forces who are actually fighting war for us ...
You and I have different definition of morale it seems
and again though we have suffered the jitter on 27th feb but it's nothing compared to what Pakistan suffered on 26th and yet they shamelessly deny everything
And finally this is war.You dont expect everything will go honky dory. We will suffer some setbacks important thing what is the end result
I bet if you would have been in kargil war you would have gone severely demoralized because then "They captured part of India". and yet we won..
Do your part by at least having faith in armed forces and stop being so pessimistic

neel9821

Country flag
Its not zero-sum game and I don't think that people in this country are demoralised and think that we are weak. We have more capabilities that you and me cannot comprehend.

In last few years I have learnt one thing, never get influenced by the media as they only tell you what suits them.

Trust our armed forces.

sorcerer

Country flag
Are you serious right now? Dude, the one thing that prevented hitting hard Pakis that day was the capture of our pilot. Hadn't he been in their custody then things would have been different.
Don't get carried away by those inbreds on PDF, stay away from that forum.
Use your logic not your anger.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
True..absolutely true..

The capture of the pilot and the release was DIPLOMACY at its finest,
War happens at many levels...Mil. being JUST one of them
Politics and Mil. should work in tandem to achieve results.
India has learned the art of "Talking" with a BIG STICK in its hands and "NEVER FEARING TO USE" IT.
This is what scaring the world nations..especially pakis and THE BITCHING CHINESE.

Capture of the pilot and his eventual release..made pakistan further weak..

Joker

Country flag

I have huge objection to you calling Nirmala stlitharaman way you just called.
Please edit your post.
It's one thing to have different opinion, other to make vicious personal attaxks

Illusive

Country flag
oh comeon now, is there anyone here who gives a f**k about the sorry state of affairs of our armed forces or everyone is waiting for a disaster to happen? When will these crashes stop? when exactly will we retire these soviet era relics? when will our maintenance personnel start taking their jobs seriously?
It has always been like this in every war or conflict, Indian armed forces fighting with 1 hand tied behind, substandard equipment, political indecision..... you name it.

But there is a time and place for everything to say, now is not the time to complain, it's time to back your armed forces.

You shouldn't get disheartened by few losses. Who wouldn't like the latest gadgets, but ladai ladne ke liye jiggar chaiye not just the latest weaponry. Wo hamare jawano main bahot hai. They would fight the pakis bare fist if not given any weapon.

In war/conflict expect casualties. In both sides, that's the nature of it.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
It has always been like this in every war or conflict, Indian armed forces fighting with 1 hand tied behind, substandard equipment, political indecision..... you name it.

But there is a time and place for everything to say, now is not the time to complain, it's time to back your armed forces.

You shouldn't get disheartened by few losses. Who wouldn't like the latest gadgets, but ladai ladne ke liye jiggar chaiye not just the latest weaponry. Wo hamare jawano main bahot hai. They would fight the pakis bare fist if not given any weapon.

In war/conflict expect casualties. In both sides, that's the nature of it.
Indians lack leadership skills. Why a few thousand Britishers were able to enslave million is a telling story.

Spindrift

Guys, I am not liking where this is going. Calling all DFI resident aviation experts to take a look that this and those of you who are on twitter, to respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles