India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

singhboy98

Country flag
Try copy pasting that link, but replace all the stars with the word s-trategicfron-t but don't put those dashes between the s-t and n-t, I only put those dashes so it wouldn't get censored out.
Apologies if I am asking something obvious but why would it get censored out? Do we have a policy here on DFI prohibiting posting links to other forums?

Bhadra

Country flag
You think the other side is wearing bangles while all of this happened? What other source is there to verify this news?
You guys are very found of bangles ?? Is that some kind of genetical or historical embedded memory defects ?? your every leader - yahya, Bhutto, Zia, Musharraf, Defence Minister, Agriculture Minister - all talk about bangles.

Is not it true that in 1971 your leaders declared that they had not put on Bangles but landed up 96,000 of Pakistanis putting up Indian / Bengali bangles. ?

Is not it true that Turks, Arabs, Persians, Pathans, Afghans of all sorts, Mongols and Mughals all made you put on bangles ? Is that shame paramount psychological inhibition with you guys ?

Ye baharakiyan dena band karo ne te Churiya pahana denge !!

Kazah

You guys are very found of bangles ?? Is that some kind of genetical or historical embedded memory defects ?? your every leader - yahya, Bhutto, Zia, Musharraf, Defence Minister, Agriculture Minister - all talk about bangles.

Is not it true that in 1971 your leaders declared that they had not put on Bangles but landed up 96,000 of Pakistanis putting up Indian / Bengali bangles. ?

Is not it true that Turks, Arabs, Persians, Pathans, Afghans of all sorts, Mongols and Mughals all made you put on bangles ? Is that shame paramount psychological inhibition with you guys ?

Ye baharakiyan dena band karo ne te Churiya pahana denge !!
dont go full retard,. im not paki

Bhadra

Country flag

That is a good news. Those river Islands were troublesome and used by Pakis to harass Indians. That should be done all along the LC till Indian Army reached Mangla, Muzarrabad, kotali and abbottabad.

Let Indian Army do a Dien Bien Phu and Khe Shan. Nibble Pakistan like rats. They say "thousand cuts" but I say give them billion cuts. Do not stop. Lal kar do saalon ki.

Bhadra

Country flag
Another account said about Dhanush..and gave clear indication that its DHANUSH
I think its Dhanush..

Edit:
OK this is my last tweet till morning .So Listen carefully! Combo of Sanskrit Bow & dear girl Swati worked out extraordinary.Posts & armoured vehicles.Huge set back for pak. It is not a small feet. Intel + talent of our officers! LoC is hot.We r ready. CFV answered. Now let me
So Swati and Dhanush (bow in Sanskrit) ..... counter Mortar fire. Good to hear Dhanush being baptised in fire. Indian Army must destroy the post and bring those to dust as they say :

अग्निशेषम् ऋणशेषम् शत्रुशेषम् तथैव च |
पुन: पुन: प्रवर्धेत तस्मात् शेषम् न कारयेत् ||

If a fire, a loan, or an enemy continues to exist even to a small extent, it will grow again and again; so do not let any one of it continue to exist even to a small extent.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
So Swati and Dhanush (bow in Sanskrit) ..... counter Mortar fire. Good to hear Dhanush being baptised in fire. Indian Army must destroy the post and bring those to dust as they say :

अग्निशेषम् ऋणशेषम् शत्रुशेषम् तथैव च |
पुन: पुन: प्रवर्धेत तस्मात् शेषम् न कारयेत् ||

If a fire, a loan, or an enemy continues to exist even to a small extent, it will grow again and again; so do not let any one of it continue to exist even to a small extent.
Well said ! My whatsapp status for today thanks bro.:)

amit19

Country flag

That is a good news. Those river Islands were troublesome and used by Pakis to harass Indians. That should be done all along the LC till Indian Army reached Mangla, Muzarrabad, kotali and abbottabad.

Let Indian Army do a Dien Bien Phu and Khe Shan. Nibble Pakistan like rats. They say "thousand cuts" but I say give them billion cuts. Do not stop. Lal kar do saalon ki.
Yes, that is right.

check the opinion of the known members ... (lets ignore the figures and see the trends)

"
What I have known is that over 600 casualties within Pak army only and the figure in Makwal itself is over 100.
We had killed over 50 on the day Abhi was released. We went all guns blazing within 8 minutes of Abhi being released.

We might have hajipir pass with us before first phase of polling. We are now going to straighten the LOC and dominate it at every point. No one in the world will come to rescue of Pakistan and no one will support them. Every opinion poll by every nation shows Modi coming back to power with thumping majority and no one wants to mess up with him.

from now on, LOC is a floating boundary and not a fixed boundary. Even IB is now no more IB if Pakistan violates it.
"

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Apologies if I am asking something obvious but why would it get censored out? Do we have a policy here on DFI prohibiting posting links to other forums?
I honestly don't know, I'm new here. But my guess is that it's probably something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles