India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Are you serious right now? Dude, the one thing that prevented hitting hard Pakis that day was the capture of our pilot. Hadn't he been in their custody then things would have been different.
Don't get carried away by those inbreds on PDF, stay away from that forum.
Use your logic not your anger.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Speaking of hitting porkies hard, what if tomorrow Imran declares we are releasing Kulbhushan as well? :prison::rofl:

Imran will surely get Nobel peace prize, all libtards and commie will :balleballe: and call Modi a Hitler:facepalm:

Another likelyhood of :brahmos: and porkies already have a card up their sleeves.

MrPresident

Country flag
I think we can take care of all our problems with the budget that we currently have and do not need to allocate extra funds provided we appoint capable people to those jobs and not some some bi****ch like Niramala Sitharaman who can at best do photo ops only.

First of all we need to fast pace the procurement of Rafales off shelf, we cannot wait for years to get them and please dont let those morons at HAL to build them better award the contract to some private players who have some concept of quality and timely delivery of products. And get at least 54 rafales (3 squadrons) and build the rest in country.

Secondly If I were the PM I would have told the DRDO that I would have an highly reliable and excellent performance Kaveri engine no matter what for thats exactly what we need to build our own fighter jet program, airframes and avionics are not a big deal, engine is.

Third, for army I would have the fleets of T55s and T72s replaced with Arjuns, T90s and Armatas and also newer and more advanced APC would replace the older BMPs and what we dont have currently is wheeled APC that should also be taken care of. But whats more important is the management of personnel, cases of suicides and fragging and not just irritating but also frustrating. Our men are deployed for prolonged periods away from their families and many dont get leaves for almost an year.

Apparently the navy is doing fine but we need to strengthen our under sea arm and we should start building cutting edge diesel-electrics subs also. If we can build SSBNs then it shouldnt be big deal for us, but yes I anticipate that we are using foreign made engines in our indigenous vessels, that needs to be taken care of.
And we should have at least 3 carrier battle groups ready for deployment anytime.

I am talking about 100% self-relience in defence production and we need to allocate for funds to DRDO and fully open defence manufacturing for private players and shut down disgraceful agencies like OFB.
@Mods I think it's time to kick this kid in the nuts and teach him a lesson..

And you kid if u so much want war why don't u go to the borders and fight or become suicide bomber if u think army or politicians are not upto the job..

Even better fight elections and win and become pm or even a fuckin MP..do u have balls to do it?? If no then learn to respect who are trying to there job..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Humein duniya ki barabari karni hai. Humne bahut sara samay hamara, India-Pakistan, India- Pakistan mein kharaab kar liya, arre wo apni maut marega to usko chhod do, hum aage nikal chalen.
Ji Janaab!:bounce:

Even after this,anyone doubts Modi it's ur own 'Karma'. Nobody can change u.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Guys, I am not liking where this is going. Calling all DFI resident aviation experts to take a look that this and those of you who are on twitter, to respond.

I am no aviation expert.. but the colour of the aircraft... is weird... Is the light playing tricks ..

White Wolf

Country flag
Guys, I am not liking where this is going. Calling all DFI resident aviation experts to take a look that this and those of you who are on twitter, to respond.

Hmm, I see. Looks like paki inbreds have already started spinning their conspiracy theories. Don't be surprised if some porkis paint this as a cover-up for some lost jet.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Aghore_King

Country flag

Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Humein duniya ki barabari karni hai. Humne bahut sara samay hamara, India-Pakistan, India- Pakistan mein kharaab kar liya, arre wo apni maut marega to usko chhod do, hum aage nikal chalen.
Ji Janaab!:bounce:

Even after this,anyone doubts Modi it's ur own 'Karma'. Nobody can change u.
Very good...congi bufoons and libtards have given too much footage to this shit hole called Porkistan ever since independence, by playing equal equal, its time to remove this stain on earth once and for all, hopefully Modiji will make it quick....

Kazah

Todays crash happened due to bird hit during takeoff, the height was low so the impact wasn't much.

They are pissed by baba's psyops about that JF 17 multan incident, so they will link every IAF crash with some ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Brood Father

Country flag
Todays crash happened due to bird hit during takeoff, the height was low so the impact wasn't much.

They are pissed by baba's psyops about that JF 17 multan incident, so they will link every IAF crash with some ridiculous conspiracy theory.
What is the constipation theory by porkistanis

doreamon

Country flag

where is it going ? U mean that is not crash site because soil is not damaged ? plane got disintegrated in air and parts fell in different location and and later parts were brought to that location.. is that wht u mean ? or u think push for rafel going on?

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles