India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Akhnoor Dagger and Haji Pir Pass taken ?

Bhadra

Country flag
Gentlemen, if what Baba says matches atleast 99% to what we have been hearing since a couple of days,we should celebrate with our friends and families big time. Do not forget to pray for the safety and victory of our brethren at the front,for it is all their effort. Jai Narasimha!!!Jai MaaDurga!!!
Yes Sir. I appreciate your concern and totally with you.

Those at the helm of affair are usually in deep shit. One has to really go through it to understand what that boom and shriek of a mortar bomb feels like and what it means for a TOW missile hitting your bunker or 130 mm / 155 mm shell landing on top of your bunker. The satisfaction and smile which come after you have hit and brought down a Pakistani bunker is unthinkable and not achievable anywhere else. My heart goes out to those boys and those young officers who go through it everyday 24 X 7. I wish them all happiness and blessings.

These gupshup walas, Forumwalas, baba or otherwise, all guys are sitting on their chairs in some HQ or some cosy room having AC, internet, coffee and whisky by their side. They are also doing their bit to keep us entertained.

However, even with internet through smart phones, one will never know what actually is going on. No one has such luxury when under that harassing fire.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Where terrorists are bred will be new battlefront: Modi

"So I have decided that from now on, the game would be played on their soil. The battlefront would be there only," Modi said while addressing gatherings in different cities through video conferencing under the 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' campaign.

"I could take this decision as I have confidence on my armed forces. I gave them a free hand because I am so sure of their discipline that they would never do anything that might shame our country," he said.

"We have wasted much time on India-Pakistan (debate). It (Pakistan) will die its own death, let's move ahead...We are on the doorstep of becoming a $5 trillion economy," Modi said.

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=574999

Bhadra

Country flag
It is doable and we have done it earlier.

However, the world would be abuzz and explode if you capture Haji Pir. It can not be hidden. Pakistan can not keep quite about it. Bajwa and Imran would be hanged, There would have been lot of "shyapa" by now.

If Hajipir is with India then why wait. Roll down on Poonch and eliminate Poonch dilema once for all.

Or march on to Muzaffarabad. There is nothing much in between.

VehlaBanda

However, the world would be abuzz and explode if you capture Haji Pir. It can not be hidden. Pakistan can not keep quite about it. Bajwa and Imran would be hanged, There would have been lot of "shyapa" by now.

If Hajipir is with India then why wait. Roll down on Poonch and eliminate Poonch dilema once for all.

So what's your guess...Or do you think baba isn't that credible ...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Vayuputra

Country flag
Gentlemen, if what Baba says matches atleast 99% to what we have been hearing since a couple of days,we should celebrate with our friends and families big time. Do not forget to pray for the safety and victory of our brethren at the front,for it is all their effort. Jai Narasimha!!!Jai MaaDurga!!!
Have started celebrations with four pints of beer, chicken biryani and fried chicken, babaji ki Jai ho

sorcerer

Country flag
I hope among all this we get GB too...we have our own link to the Central Asia.
cutting off pakistan from china is actually good for whatever is remaining in pakistan as it puts a pause on the colonization and women enslavement by china for a typical paki

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
I hope among all this we get GB too...we have our own link to the Central Asia.
cutting off pakistan from china is actually good for whatever is remaining in pakistan as it puts a pause on the colonization and women enslavement by china for a typical paki
Skardu, Karimabad, Sost upto wakhan corridor nature refuge

singhboy98

Country flag

Like you said, such HUGE advances CANNOT and SHOULD not be hidden. These is exactly zero murmur in MSM about this. Either we have a different endgame planned or this is just plain old psy ops. Either way, we will know soon.

Bhadra

Country flag
A war of limited scale in limited sections of actions over limited periods extended over a longer period of time if done with precision will minimize casualities.
If Indian side is having less caualties that means we are well ahead and prepared.
Also..

War can be faught in secrecy and who said this is a FULL SCALE WAR!
did we declare war?
Our narrative is INDIA IS NOT FIGHTING AGAINST pakistan but against TERRORISM. There is NO WAR..only counter actions. :D

Be happy and pray for the health of our soldiers..
I agree with the NARRATIVE however things are required to be changed to be effective. A rising India should not accept this Paki non-sense of firing along the LC.

VehlaBanda

Like you said, such HUGE advances CANNOT and SHOULD not be hidden. These is exactly zero murmur in MSM about this. Either we have a different endgame planned or this is just plain old psy ops. Either way, we will know soon.
Jab tak statesman of the year nobel prize winner bhikh mangne unsc nhi jata i dont believe k kuch btane layak hua hai...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles