India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
Also, I strongly believe this lack of information on indian side is deliberate. They actually didn't declare anything anytime, except when kinda forced, both balakote and paf attack was declared by pak and we gave a reluctant low level muted response. This is opposed to surgical strike 1, when it was well presented. Similarly, we did well with ASAT. So clearly, lack of narrative from our side is deliberate. Pakistanis believe they have won the narrative due to media management, but maybe there is a game plan they haven't understood..... Or what I hope anyway

uoftotaku

Country flag
Does anyone know background of Air Marshal NJS Dhillon who has been appointed SFC Chief?

SanjeevM

Country flag
I remember during Iraq War, US dropped one bomb that split into multiple small bombs and each hitting a different vehicle in the Iraq army convoy. I was unable to find it's video on YouTube. I wish we can drop one such bomb and fry Pakistani tanks.

Enquirer

I remember during Iraq War, US dropped one bomb that split into multiple small bombs and each hitting a different vehicle in the Iraq army convoy. I was unable to find it's video on YouTube. I wish we can drop one such bomb and fry Pakistani tanks.
Those are called 'Sensor Fuzed weapons'.

India bought hundreds of those about a decade back: CBU-105

S.A.T.A

It seems like China will build an army of kids born of these Pakistani girls being traded as prostitutes. These kids when they grow up can be sent to fight India instead of regular one child Chinese PLA. Remember China does everything on large scale. So if these news of rackets of marrying Pakistani girls by Chinese and then selling them off to Rich in China is true, these girls can be used as child producing factory and every general in PLA would like to produce one such kid. God knows how far Chinese can go. Depends on how many such Pakistani girls have so far been "Married" in China. :playball:
I'm proposing the following with the most sincere of intentions. Looking at the plight of these young pakistani women, who are often traded for the price of a mobile phone in India, I request FM Sushma Swaraj to work with the Indian high commission In pakistan to issue work visas for young pakistani girls, who are at the risk of being trafficked to China (or the gulf). I understand there is huge demand for house maids in the NCR region and are expensive to hire. This would be a win-win for both India and Pakistan, since this would help our long lost cousins(they are our blood after all) earn a living without being exploited, pakistan can earn valuable foreign exchange through remittance and India can solve the crisis we are facing with domestic helps in our major metro.

Jaymax61

I'm proposing the following with the most sincere of intentions. Looking at the plight of these young pakistani women, who are often traded for the price of a mobile phone in India, I request FM Sushma Swaraj to work with the Indian high commission In pakistan to issue work visas for young pakistani girls, who are at the risk of being trafficked to China (or the gulf). I understand there is huge demand for house maids in the NCR region and are expensive to hire. This would be a win-win for both India and Pakistan, since this would help our long lost cousins(they are our blood after all) earn a living without being exploited, pakistan can earn valuable foreign exchange through remittance and India can solve the crisis we are facing with domestic helps in our major metro.
Your idea has all good intentions. But I would say lets keep paying more for maids and deny Pakistan any avenue to get hard currency. If we can keep Pakistan short of cash for the next few years we might just save ourselves the hassle and expense of fighting a full war. Pakistan will collapse from within. Imran Khan will sort through the pieces and salvage what he can for his "Naya Pakistan"

SanjeevM

Country flag
War is about smartly placing your resources. Not hiding them under your pillow. A few guns in Afghanistan will make Pak divert its resources as well. Think 2 moves ahead.

Pak moves its guns to the Afghan border. It reduces the number of guns on the IB. With our new toys we are getting better at taking their positions out. That is when the Pindi boys get into the dilemma. Whether to let Afghans shell them or to let Indians shell them. Either way its bad for morale. That is when you start turning the screws tighter.
It will be worth giving tanks to Afghanistan if they launch simultaneous attack from western borders of Pakistan when we attack from east.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Already Muslim population is increasing in India. We don't accelerate it by bringing more Muslim females. They will produce 8-10 children and will create another army of terrorists that will have access to all our institutions as they will get Indian citizenship. Unless the Pakistani girls convert to Hinduism.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Still better than some delusional fool who is too ignorant of the problems faced by the nation and its armed forces. I am also a supporter of Modi but unlike you fools my loyalty lies with the nation and not a person.
No offense but your every post here is two faced. Modi is against U/C, 10% EWS Reservation, silence. Modi is anti farmer, middle class, no tax till 9.5 lakh, 6000 rpa to all small farmers (Maybe extended in manifesto) , silence. Modi is coward, take revenge, Modi does PKMKB, silence.

Going by above, you sound suspiciously like a divide and rule type of Congi. Primarily due to lack of reaction during good times and vehement yapping during bad ones.

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

Already Muslim population is increasing in India. We don't accelerate it by bringing more Muslim females. They will produce 8-10 children and will create another army of terrorists that will have access to all our institutions as they will get Indian citizenship. Unless the Pakistani girls convert to Hinduism.
Of course this proposal has no chance of flying by the Pak authorities. PAK khwateens washing Indian bottoms would be the ultimate symbol of national dishonor for Pak male ego and they would much rather sell these young women to rich Chinese or gulf customers than allow them to earn a honest living in India.

P. S: The idea is to allow these young women to work here and go back home at the end of their visa. No scope for citizenship, marriage or bringing family from Pakistan.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Of course this proposal has no chance of flying by the Pak authorities. PAK khwateens washing Indian bottoms would be the ultimate symbol of national dishonor for Pak male ego and they would much rather sell these young women to rich Chinese or gulf customers than allow them to earn a honest living in India.

P. S: The idea is to allow these young women to work here and go back home at the end of their visa. No scope for citizenship, marriage or bringing family from Pakistan.
This is a recipe for disaster. Like all illegal immigrants, they will stay back with political patronage and accelerate destruction of Hindu civilisation.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ting ding ti ding.

Army chief to brief lawmakers on LoC situation at GHQ
ISLAMABAD: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa will brief the parliamentarians next week on “hostile situation at Line of Control” in the aftermath of recent tension between India and Pakistan.

The briefing, to be held at the General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi on April 4, will be attended by the members of standing committees of the National Assembly and Senate on defence.

indiatester

Country flag
One thing I would like to share How Balakot strike took place. This is from one of my friend who is in Air Force and was posted on jaisalmer Border on that Day.

Normally they have to report at 5 AM, but on that day they were ask to report at 3 AM. They were not told about any operation. It was a normal drill they were told. But later they were told about the operation. Around 4-5 mig 21 crossed the LOC from Jaisalmer and some fighter jets from Gujarat side. So PAF attenation was on this side. Then Jaguars and SU 30 fly from Halwara and entered from J&K side and complete the operation. Operation was completed on three location but main was on Balakot.

About F16, Wig cmndr Abhinandan and another mig 21 were on CAP at that time . He Chased one of F16. He was alerted that he is crossing LOC. "Abort Mission, Abort Mission" was the command to him but by that time he was directly behind F16 and one F16 was behind him, so it was a "Sandwich" situation one Mig 21 between 2 F16. He locked on F16 and Boom.
Any reasons given on why Mig-21 of Abhinandan was not backed up by his wingman? Is it also true that the wingman was able to escape AIM 120 fired on his aircraft?

indiatester

Country flag
We know or can guess a few of them.
Last one month has been extra-ordinary. Current govt has been extraordinary in being discrete.
1. How many nuclear submarines we have? No idea.
My guess is max 3?
Akula
Arihant
Aridhman
2. What kind of drone capability we have? Not sure
About 100 Searcher Drones with IAF
About 66 Herons with IA.
3. When are rafaeles arriving? Officially Sept but rumours that they arrived early.
4. How many spy satellites we have? 1 at present but not sure, also because of understanding with other countries.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-to-keep-eye-on-foes/articleshow/59314610.cms
As of 2017, we had 13. We added a bunch more after that including dedicated communication satellites for Navy and Air force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles