India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
We have our Airbase in Tajikistan.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/A...Tajikistan-Set-for-More-Security-Pacts-558003

We also can use Afghanistan airbase. In case of a conflict, since Pakistan is focused on India border, we can inflict heavy damage from behind. Next air strike opportunity and we use a few CBU-XX bombs and destroy a few Pakistani tanks which they feel a lot proud of. It will break their ego.

tsunami

Country flag
I remember during Iraq War, US dropped one bomb that split into multiple small bombs and each hitting a different vehicle in the Iraq army convoy. I was unable to find it's video on YouTube. I wish we can drop one such bomb and fry Pakistani tanks.
The concept is called Cluster Bomb... Search that you will find many such bombs.

devx101

Country flag
It's no hoax we are taking paki territory one metre at a time for quite a time now in LOC..you should thanks Chinese for that :)
Then this must have had happened in the past few weeks or days. This type of strike needs heavy aerial bombardment and massive infantry push (bcoz of hilly terrain). What we are hearing is that only bunkers are being destroyed of pakis on their side. Again if you destroy bunkers & posts then after capturing what will we hold on too? Be sitting ducks against next retaliation. I am no expert but knowledgeable people can say what military tactics can be used in such a scenario.

& will such large scale infantry push be without sacrifices from our end? It's war right.... News would have percolated by now in today's era.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Janab kuch nhi hua bs phati pdi hai

vivan

even paki army chief face is looking stressed our boys have been giving them real blood noose on loc .. we should not de esclate til we shot few of their damn junk fighters

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No offense but your every post here is two faced. Modi is against U/C, 10% EWS Reservation, silence. Modi is anti farmer, middle class, no tax till 9.5 lakh, 6000 rpa to all small farmers (Maybe extended in manifesto) , silence. Modi is coward, take revenge, Modi does PKMKB, silence.

Going by above, you sound suspiciously like a divide and rule type of Congi. Primarily due to lack of reaction during good times and vehement yapping during bad ones.
I hate congis, commies and islamists to the core and everything else that Modi has done so far is alright but when it comes to dealing with the lowlife porki scum nothing less than obliterating them completely should be done which Modi has not delivered. And like i have said thousand times, fighting and skirmishes on the LC will not make any difference, we need to cross it and retake PoK and drive out pakis and islamists from there. We should test our atomic weapons again and this time with yield of more than a megaton for we might need them in immediate future. I want this govt to focus on the problems faced by the country's armed forces today and let go its sense of overwhelming conventional superiority and prepare for the war as if we are going to face a stronger and not weaker enemy.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you calling others delusional? you a BJP supporter? Didn't you start a thread "Modi is just another coward" ?
You are constantly posting demoralising posts since pulwama ,Your loyalty to armed forces certainly comes second to Italian family.
Of course i did, and i still dont have any other option than BJP for i dont want the congi fu**kers or the mahaTHUGbandhan gangbanger to come to power and its not me who is trying to demoralise but the ways of the current govt. We should have carried out follow up land naval and air attacks after 27 feb but that didnt happen, we should have launched a full scale offensive. Seriously man, we fought the 71 war with the Mig21s and its 2019 now. I think they will even press Gnats and Hunters in service if they feel like it.

dude00720

Country flag
I remember during Iraq War, US dropped one bomb that split into multiple small bombs and each hitting a different vehicle in the Iraq army convoy. I was unable to find it's video on YouTube. I wish we can drop one such bomb and fry Pakistani tanks.
Iron-Man movie. Jericho Missile version of this.

Games Goblin

Country flag
when it comes to dealing with the lowlife porki scum nothing less than obliterating them completely should be done which Modi has not delivered.
I don't think it's easy as that to go on all out war against Pak. If Modi did that, half of the country would be calling for his head.

we need to cross it and retake PoK and drive out pakis and islamists from there.
Not trolling here, but what benefit would we get if we take PoK (Genuine question) - does it hold any economical / strategic benefits? It's just mountainous terrain which is difficult to capture because of restricted movement possible.

I would reckon most of the people there are brainwashed from birth to be anti-India, so we would be inhering that headache once we take over
And like i have said thousand times, fighting and skirmishes on the LC will not make any difference,
As per many rumors floating around, if we are capturing paki posts one by one and advancing LOC few meter/day, it is a slow but steady progress for us - and Paki will not acknowledge this is happening as doing so will would mean public would turn against Paki army.

We should test our atomic weapons again and this time with yield of more than a megaton for we might need them in immediate future. I want this govt to focus on the problems faced by the country's armed forces today and let go its sense of overwhelming conventional superiority and prepare for the war as if we are going to face a stronger and not weaker enemy.
If we are to use nukes, we should be ready for them from the other side. Pak has played nuke bluff many time, but if the situation arises where it's existence is under threat, I will expect them to use them as a last resort.

Instead of conventional warfare which will make us agressor in eyes of the world, we should concentrate on dismantling Pak bit-by-bit

Covertly supporting BLA is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles