India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

james5576

Country flag
One thing I would like to share How Balakot strike took place. This is from one of my friend who is in Air Force and was posted on jaisalmer Border on that Day.

Normally they have to report at 5 AM, but on that day they were ask to report at 3 AM. They were not told about any operation. It was a normal drill they were told. But later they were told about the operation. Around 4-5 mig 21 crossed the LOC from Jaisalmer and some fighter jets from Gujarat side. So PAF attenation was on this side. Then Jaguars and SU 30 fly from Halwara and entered from J&K side and complete the operation. Operation was completed on three location but main was on Balakot.

About F16, Wig cmndr Abhinandan and another mig 21 were on CAP at that time . He Chased one of F16. He was alerted that he is crossing LOC. "Abort Mission, Abort Mission" was the command to him but by that time he was directly behind F16 and one F16 was behind him, so it was a "Sandwich" situation one Mig 21 between 2 F16. He locked on F16 and Boom.

sorcerer

Country flag

More and more information coming about from sources about the divide in the administrative system of pakistan.

The more pakistan announces in BILLIONS for projects across pakistan :D without the source for such projects.
the more we can be sure it is covering up something big by optics.
A picture is worth a thousand words or rather who is missing in the picture

dude00720

Country flag
Mig21 was outranged/outgunned.....not IAF!!!
Pakis live their whole lives twisting truth and telling lies!!!

Not all Paki jets are F16s....bulk is still made of Mirage-IIIs, Mirage-5s & J-7s Pakis.

The wonderful thing is the soon-to-be-retired oldest-in-Indian-stable Mig21 shot down the best-of-PAF F16 :) :)
Cant blame Pakistanis. They activated their media assets in India. Sekhar gupta wrote this article personally. Anyhow, every dog has his day.

Bhadra

Country flag
LoC right now is the official weapon testing facility. Sare validation trials abse yahi honge.
You will be at the terminal end ?? Will you ?

War theatres are meant to be "show pieces" to conduct sales not trials.

USA show cased their weapons, machinery, ammunition and might in Iraq. They did not conduct trial there.

Your post exhibits your insensitivity to the soldiers who would be firing those weapons !!

tomato

Can't say if he is a porki but he is being rational. I was banned recently bevause I too raised the same questions about these pseudo-nationalists in one of my threads. Modi mishandled the situation that arose after the pulwama attack. The problem was not the downing of the mig but the complacency of our armed forces and political leadership. They just gave porkies what they needed the most, a moral boost and a great tool of propaganda. What should have followed after feb 27 was follow up attacks on paki military targets by all the three arms of our military to show them we mean business but that didnt happen. And what we are doing right now will also not make any difference, ie fighting on the LoC, it never has. It seems that we have become too comfortable with the flawed notion of overwhelming conventional superiority over pakistan that accidents, mishaps, poor maintenance of equipment, management of personnel etc and relics like mig21s, 27s, t55s 72s etc still in service with the Indian armed forces dont bother us. I always had doubt over the reliability of the russian weaponry particularly A2A missiles and now reports are also coming that paki AMRAAMs out range the Indian A2A missile which is the decisive factor in BVR engagements. The Flankers can undoubtedly outmanouvre any aircraft in the world in WVR engagement but in BVR it all boils down the the range and accuracy aircrafts radar and missiles.

Now i am not saying that Modi hasnt done or is not doing anything but he too seems to be weak willed and has poor understanding of strategic issues. The need of the hour is replace the current inept rakhsa mantri with someone like Piyush Goyal or Gadkari who have proven track record of efficiency and performance or maybe Gen V K Singh.

Accidents in armed forces must stop, incidents of suicides, fragging in armed forces stop, old fighting equipment and machines must be sent to junkyard, total commitment must be given on developing cutting edge weapon systems developing a robust military industrial complex, the nation should be fight fit and combat ready always. And I am not satisfoed with the progress so far.
Typical arm chair intellectual masturbation..no offense intended.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
You will be at the terminal end ?? Will you ?

War theatres are meant to be "show pieces" to conduct sales not trials.

USA show cased their weapons, machinery, ammunition and might in Iraq. They did not conduct trial there.

Your post exhibits your insensitivity to the soldiers who would be firing those weapons !!
I take my statement back. And apologies if I offended anybody.

sorcerer

Country flag
Typical arm chair intellectual masturbation..no offense intended.
Cant blame them..a few never get the "Idea" of a leadership role..be it anywhere..at a job or at any other venue..for them..they never get the picture.

Its fun to be there leading..the dynamics of it all..
For those who has been there and done some stunts.. atleast once... knows how it all matter, everything has a time, space and maturity.

for those who havent..they become critics with flaws

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Can't say if he is a porki but he is being rational. I was banned recently bevause I too raised the same questions about these pseudo-nationalists in one of my threads. Modi mishandled the situation that arose after the pulwama attack. The problem was not the downing of the mig but the complacency of our armed forces and political leadership. They just gave porkies what they needed the most, a moral boost and a great tool of propaganda. What should have followed after feb 27 was follow up attacks on paki military targets by all the three arms of our military to show them we mean business but that didnt happen. And what we are doing right now will also not make any difference, ie fighting on the LoC, it never has. It seems that we have become too comfortable with the flawed notion of overwhelming conventional superiority over pakistan that accidents, mishaps, poor maintenance of equipment, management of personnel etc and relics like mig21s, 27s, t55s 72s etc still in service with the Indian armed forces dont bother us. I always had doubt over the reliability of the russian weaponry particularly A2A missiles and now reports are also coming that paki AMRAAMs out range the Indian A2A missile which is the decisive factor in BVR engagements. The Flankers can undoubtedly outmanouvre any aircraft in the world in WVR engagement but in BVR it all boils down the the range and accuracy aircrafts radar and missiles.

Now i am not saying that Modi hasnt done or is not doing anything but he too seems to be weak willed and has poor understanding of strategic issues. The need of the hour is replace the current inept rakhsa mantri with someone like Piyush Goyal or Gadkari who have proven track record of efficiency and performance or maybe Gen V K Singh.

Accidents in armed forces must stop, incidents of suicides, fragging in armed forces stop, old fighting equipment and machines must be sent to junkyard, total commitment must be given on developing cutting edge weapon systems developing a robust military industrial complex, the nation should be fight fit and combat ready always. And I am not satisfoed with the progress so far.
Do you seriously think Porkis wouldn't have retaliated given they have F-16s and AIM 120 C-5?

Modi ordered strike because whole nation was boiling with anger after Pulwama.

And he took calculated risk. We don't have edge in BVR but we sure do have ELTA jammers and QR/MRSAMs.

After Feb 26 Modi never asked any IAF personal to cross LoC. Abhinandan did while facing 1:3 ratio.

I don't blame Abhinandan, you get this chance once in a lifetime to shoot American F-16 by his much appreciated darling Mig 21.

I don't think Abhinandan would have resisted the temptation to cross LoC in order to shoot F-16 in his Mig 21, doesn't matter if we had Rafales, F-35s or even UFOs.

amit19

Country flag
cross posting from from SF forum - vstol
Breaking News:
"Pakistan's count down has started. Wait for details in next 4-5 days. Rawalpindi Corps commander lost Akhnoor Dagger to India and tried to hide his cowardice behind lack of solid response. Pak Army is a divided house now. There may be rebellion within the Pak Army now. Akhnoor is directly under Tenth Corps based in Rawalpindi and Lt. Gen Bilal Akber has turned out to be the biggest coward of them all."

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The article at idrw indicates towards some deeper worries. I am surprised that is not quoted in the thread of this forum. After all things do not happen like that.

I am deeply apprehensive of Chinese interference during or post Balakot.
True.. post balakot strike... it seems Modi ordered the very public asat test with the PM himself declaring it on prime time... to make sure the chinks are deterred from attacking our satellites again... The message was that this government is a nationalist government with a strong will, which celebrates something as dangerous as destroying a satellite, and not give a damn about what the so called shooper powers think... and hence would also not hesitate to blow up a chink satellite if China tries to get nasty...

shankyz

Country flag
Breaking News:
"Pakistan's count down has started. Wait for details in next 4-5 days. Rawalpindi Corps commander lost Akhnoor Dagger to India and tried to hide his cowardice behind lack of solid response. Pak Army is a divided house now. There may be rebellion within the Pak Army now. Akhnoor is directly under Tenth Corps based in Rawalpindi and Lt. Gen Bilal Akber has turned out to be the biggest coward of them all."
Wasn't it the same Lt. Gen. Bilal Akbar spotted posing with Pak uniformed jehadis (PA) in Skardu/Siachen a few days back?

Reminds me of Baba's post a few weeks back:

"भूगोल बदलने वाला है" (Geography is about to change)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

indiatester

Country flag
Breaking News:
That would be huge. Any other sources that can verify this. Its 170sq kms. Very tough to hide a loss of that magnitude and strategic significance.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Breaking News:
Rumour was Rawalpindi Corps was in clash with another Corps of Pakistan. It happened in Pindi and Multan.

sorcerer

Country flag
That would be huge. Any other sources that can verify this. Its 170sq kms. Very tough to hide a loss of that magnitude and strategic significance.
If they can HIDE BALAKOT and then the pigs of paki land believe it..it wont be much to hide the 170 odd Sq area loss closer to LC. We have people on SM saying they dont live near LC and dont have any info what is happening "over there".
see.the narrative is already set!
They are tightly keepin the internal revolt under wraps, I guess. cuz if that is out everything is out.
napakis know that their survival depends upon taking it lying down and in silence.

Told you..let pakis win the SM war while we win some REAL ESTATE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles