India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

IAF was ‘outranged and outgunned’ by PAF: Indian media
BY NEWS DESK , (LAST UPDATED MARCH 27, 2019)

Indian journalist Shekhar Gupta in his column in Hindustan Times admitted that Indian Air Force (IAF)’s best fighting jets—MiG-21, which is the backbone of the air force were “outranged and outgunned” by Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on February 27.

In his piece, he wrote that whether the Rafale deal is a scam or the best thing for India’s defence is for more eminent people to debate. Let me, meanwhile, list four facts emerging from the February 26-27 air skirmishes to bring the story of what should be called the real Rafale scandal.

*In the Rajouri-Mendhar sector air skirmish a day after the Indian Air Force’s “Balakot strikes”, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was able to create surprise and local superiority — technological and numerical — in a chosen battlefield. It struck in daylight when least expected, and perfectly timed to attack the changeover of IAF AWAC patrols. The outnumbered IAF pilots (12 aircraft of three vastly different types), scrambled from various bases and showed the presence of mind not to walk into the ambush set for them, but they failed to deliver a deterrent punishment on PAF.

“Four Sukhoi-30s, the IAF’s most powerful air-superiority aircraft, were involved in the melee at beyond visual range (BVR). They were surprised by the PAF F-16s firing their American AMRAAM missiles from so far that their own radar/computer/missiles were not able to give them a “firing solution”. Translated: India’s best fighter, which constitutes half of the IAF’s combat force, was outranged and outgunned,” Gupta wrote.

It is important to mention here that Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor clearly stated that Pakistan Air Force (PAF) did not use F-16s in the dogfight with India. “PAF used JF-17 Thunder in the air conflict on February 27,” Ghafoor stated.

Meanwhile, Gupta further wrote that surprised, and outnumbered, the IAF scrambled six MiG-21 Bisons from Srinagar and Awantipur. Since these climbed in the shadow of the Pir Panjal range, the PAF AWAC failed to detect them. Their sudden appearance at the battlefield upset the PAF plan. This was fortuitous

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...u7NMowEnFzVCNz5tb3N3XF7RZjv2qSmAqZeDcb9whOPcc
Mig21 was outranged/outgunned.....not IAF!!!
Pakis live their whole lives twisting truth and telling lies!!!

Not all Paki jets are F16s....bulk is still made of Mirage-IIIs, Mirage-5s & J-7s Pakis.

The wonderful thing is the soon-to-be-retired oldest-in-Indian-stable Mig21 shot down the best-of-PAF F16 :) :)

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
#BREAKING : Ceasefire violation #PakistanArmy. #India retaliates with heavy fire! 1 enemy post destroyed 4-7 killed and several injured #Pakistan aslo reporting about loss of 2 armored Vehicles hit by #IndianArmy shells in retaliation ! Who saw said: Sanskrit BOW used
wonder wat

Our Beloved Dhanush Drew its first blood :india::india::india:
LoC right now is the official weapon testing facility. Sare validation trials abse yahi honge.

bose

Country flag
the pig conviniently forgot that the Heli crash happened 300 + KMS from Naushera where the F-16 was shot down by us..
well!! pakistan has no limits on distance, time and space when it comes to lying..
I dont blame them..its the inbred DNA and the madrassa education.
The problem with Pakistani pigs are they always lies left right and center and that becomes the embarrassment ... lying is in Pakistani DNA...

Chinmayanand

Country flag
I see one porki is here to sell his sister . Maybe , Chinese did not pay much for the inbreeding has destroyed the DNA .
I will give 100 rupees to the porki in exchange of his sister provided she is virgin , good looking and not skinny . Mind you , 100 rupees that i am offering is INR not PKR .
It's take it or leave it . BTW, post her pic here so that we can have a good look . Who knows if she is too sexy , i might increase the bid by few rupees. Rest assured , she will be banged better than the chinese can do .

Now , post her pic .

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Do you know that only 2 mirage-2000 held off 16 Junk fighters 17 and mirage 3 and only 2 Su 30 mki and 2 Mig 21 held off 8 F-16s with amraam AIM 120 ?

I know there are 2 more Su 30 Mkis but they were out of their CAP hours and low on fuel.

That's the reason why you still have NOTAMs.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Indian journalist Shekhar Gupta in his column in Hindustan Times admitted that Indian Air Force (IAF)’s best fighting jets—MiG-21, which is the backbone of the air force were “outranged and outgunned” by Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on February 27.

In his piece, he wrote that whether the Rafale deal is a scam or the best thing for India’s defence is for more eminent people to debate. Let me, meanwhile, list four facts emerging from the February 26-27 air skirmishes to bring the story of what should be called the real Rafale scandal.

*In the Rajouri-Mendhar sector air skirmish a day after the Indian Air Force’s “Balakot strikes”, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was able to create surprise and local superiority — technological and numerical — in a chosen battlefield. It struck in daylight when least expected, and perfectly timed to attack the changeover of IAF AWAC patrols. The outnumbered IAF pilots (12 aircraft of three vastly different types), scrambled from various bases and showed the presence of mind not to walk into the ambush set for them, but they failed to deliver a deterrent punishment on PAF.

“Four Sukhoi-30s, the IAF’s most powerful air-superiority aircraft, were involved in the melee at beyond visual range (BVR). They were surprised by the PAF F-16s firing their American AMRAAM missiles from so far that their own radar/computer/missiles were not able to give them a “firing solution”. Translated: India’s best fighter, which constitutes half of the IAF’s combat force, was outranged and outgunned,” Gupta wrote.

It is important to mention here that Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor clearly stated that Pakistan Air Force (PAF) did not use F-16s in the dogfight with India. “PAF used JF-17 Thunder in the air conflict on February 27,” Ghafoor stated.

Meanwhile, Gupta further wrote that surprised, and outnumbered, the IAF scrambled six MiG-21 Bisons from Srinagar and Awantipur. Since these climbed in the shadow of the Pir Panjal range, the PAF AWAC failed to detect them. Their sudden appearance at the battlefield upset the PAF plan. This was fortuitous

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...u7NMowEnFzVCNz5tb3N3XF7RZjv2qSmAqZeDcb9whOPcc
Shekhar Gupta is a joker or rather a joke himself not a journalist and definitely not a defence expert at least by a light year. Keep him please. :clap2:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Why do you think so ?
Conventional wars will start with air operations if air superiority is desired and achievable.
Why would it start with air operations if objectives are limited ? There is no limits for air operations.
Why start with air raids in cold start when one intends to go about ten kms and capture border towns ?
What would air operation do in terrain like Lam valley or Skardu ?
It would not start with air operation if ground / naval forces want complete surprise.

So it depends.

Chances of Pakies initiating conventional war are always hundred per cent if they believe India is going to attack. They initiate the operations then as part of their doctrine of offensive defence to disrupt and off balance Indian operations, gain some depth and protest their arses.
If they start the land war, then every option will be on the table right ? I don't know why but I just want to see a certain city in flames again.

bose

Country flag
BY NEWS DESK , (LAST UPDATED MARCH 27, 2019)

The same Indian journalist also claimed that Abhinandan's Mig-21 B had a Pakistani F-16 kill ... Ha Ha !! Stupid !! selective quoting ??

bose

Country flag
Shekhar Gupta is a joker or rather a joke himself not a journalist and definitely not a defence expert at least by a light year. Keep him please. :clap2:
PAF was so scared of approaching Mirage 2000's they fled the scene and Mirage 2000's completed their tasks in Balakot and other strikes...

IAF chased the PAF who intruted into 3 Kms of LoC ... that is the difference !!

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Sure.thats why you are seeing one paki monkey dazzling on the forum
ladies and gentlemen...one paki monkey on this forum here is butthurt literally and I doubt its a DHANUSH SHELL Up his ass.
It means we are pounding them like those Chinese pounds their women every night

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seems you got your 72000 in advance...
Hey Paki. Clear video has been shown by mainstream media like republic and others. No one is bothered about the filth you try to spew. Entire world (those who in the know-how) knows what has happened in Balakot . Your filthy country stands exposed and is about to be blacklisted. Only country you have by your side is terrorist supporter China, who is by the way making you filths their slave. Enjoy your slave life !
Can't say if he is a porki but he is being rational. I was banned recently bevause I too raised the same questions about these pseudo-nationalists in one of my threads. Modi mishandled the situation that arose after the pulwama attack. The problem was not the downing of the mig but the complacency of our armed forces and political leadership. They just gave porkies what they needed the most, a moral boost and a great tool of propaganda. What should have followed after feb 27 was follow up attacks on paki military targets by all the three arms of our military to show them we mean business but that didnt happen. And what we are doing right now will also not make any difference, ie fighting on the LoC, it never has. It seems that we have become too comfortable with the flawed notion of overwhelming conventional superiority over pakistan that accidents, mishaps, poor maintenance of equipment, management of personnel etc and relics like mig21s, 27s, t55s 72s etc still in service with the Indian armed forces dont bother us. I always had doubt over the reliability of the russian weaponry particularly A2A missiles and now reports are also coming that paki AMRAAMs out range the Indian A2A missile which is the decisive factor in BVR engagements. The Flankers can undoubtedly outmanouvre any aircraft in the world in WVR engagement but in BVR it all boils down the the range and accuracy aircrafts radar and missiles.

Now i am not saying that Modi hasnt done or is not doing anything but he too seems to be weak willed and has poor understanding of strategic issues. The need of the hour is replace the current inept rakhsa mantri with someone like Piyush Goyal or Gadkari who have proven track record of efficiency and performance or maybe Gen V K Singh.

Accidents in armed forces must stop, incidents of suicides, fragging in armed forces stop, old fighting equipment and machines must be sent to junkyard, total commitment must be given on developing cutting edge weapon systems developing a robust military industrial complex, the nation should be fight fit and combat ready always. And I am not satisfoed with the progress so far.

VehlaBanda

There is the person in my pubg frnd list earlier he used paki flag but after our airstrikes now he uses indian flag.
That's because there was india only challenge....
In the new update Pak only challenge is available with baloochistan map and zombies dressed as porkie army personnel...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles