India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Are yaar toh jab rationalist ho toh peeche ke pages kyuon nahi dekh rahe ho.
First tell, do you want to believe in this forum discussions or not, the way you question it's look like you don't think the previous discussions "in this thread" were logical or say you don't want to waste your time reading those.
When you said bhakt I came to realize we have here congi.
Becuase any rational man will want modi to give another five years just saying that doesn't make someone bhakt.
Many will say you now family ka naukar,you okay with that, no na then don't let yourself go in no cool mode.
Have you noticed the trend?

India was under Muslims for 800 years, under brits for 300 years, under congis for 55 years and now Modi came and all are shouting bhakts bhakts bhakts.

There are few main reasons for this

> They are jealous of Modi and his hawkish policies thus proving Nehru Ghandi khaandaan as bunch of fools.

> They fear resurgent India that can put shame on past rulers of centuries and bring out more progressive, prosperous India that will undoubtedly prove them as incompetent and pludrer. They prefer India to be banana republic.

> They fear freebies will stop and everyone will progress as per his/ her caliber.

> Right wing is more intolerant of Islamic terrorism (reason why right wing govts are forming across the world)

> They hate united India as powerful entity that can fight back and ghazwa e hind will remain dream. Division on basis of caste is no longer possible.

> Resurgent Hinduism in all its glory will not bode well for conversion theory.

Forget artificial Islamic republics and Kashmir, many western nations are feeling inferiority complex from India.

Why do you think they doubt surgical strikes 1 & 2? Because it's a tactical marvel. They cannot comprehend how India achieved this tactics.

And ASAT test just put these old western farts in depression.

When it comes to superiority complex and martial race, west is not far behind Porkis.

VehlaBanda

how did you know this?
Your are right about the map part, oil is there exactly at the spot where poop would have other wise fall...
C'mon did IK tell you the secret?

View attachment 33641
This is totally wrong representation of holy country named pakistan...Now I know u r evil hindu....Neither the dick nor the brain of that dog is circumcised.....

Hum ek aman pasand mulk hain...All of us love aman...Aman is an 11 year old model in a biscuit advertisement.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
This is what always baffles me - the West cannot stand seeing India succeed - the narratives spun by them over past weeks after balakot serves as reminder (most were anti-India and was mocking our "failure")
Those who visit Reuters know..how Classic CRAP its putting out everyday...Shamelessly..I mean..not even an iota of respect for their own brand!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This is what always baffles me - the West cannot stand seeing India succeed - the narratives spun by them over past weeks after balakot serves as reminder (most were anti-India and was mocking our "failure")
India has passed the stage where western media supports us as underdog but sees us as threat.

They cannot and won't accept India's rise.

We have to cultivate our own media to level of BBC, CNN and NTY bigots.

We are holding on to surgical strikes 1 & 2 proof. We already have ammo to flush their credibility down the toilet.

Western news houses have done a blunder by playing DJ ISPRs track.

Now we hold the jugular vein.

Skdas

@mayfair @Major Sahab RR @sorcerer @Brimstone @Bleh

Excuse my French, ye Kaya basad macha Rakha hai in Paki and chinki logo ne thread pe... Aur humare wale Inge quote Kiye ja rage hai... Has the IAF announced that the Mi17 was shot by our ADF ? I did not see a tweet or a press release from them, they why the fcuk are we not reporting these posts and deleting them ? Bhai 2 din Birthday celebration me thoda busy ho Gaya to ye sale behan ke take thread Ko Randi khana Bana diya...
Boss kuch karo.

My humble request to you guys, open a post restricted thread where we can reply these mofos propaganda with facts. No offtopic posts , no racist post , no chinki or oniks on the thread. Posters can request to post on the thread and posts will be updated only after being verification.

The fog of war will clear in few days but before that we will have to get ahead of these syops...
----------------------

Now for the Baba's 10 day wala tweet
The multiple Bs bring a lot of joy.... And the current kills by Dhanush should give a pointer to what's about to come.

@sorcerer is bar code python me hoga

Bhadra

Country flag
What are the chances pakis are going to initiate conventional warfare against us!

NONE!!!

Edit: my logic being that any conventional attack has to start with aerial bombardment. Do they have the capacity to withstand our response?Nope!!!
Why do you think so ?
Conventional wars will start with air operations if air superiority is desired and achievable.
Why would it start with air operations if objectives are limited ? There is no limits for air operations.
Why start with air raids in cold start when one intends to go about ten kms and capture border towns ?
What would air operation do in terrain like Lam valley or Skardu ?
It would not start with air operation if ground / naval forces want complete surprise.

So it depends.

Chances of Pakies initiating conventional war are always hundred per cent if they believe India is going to attack. They initiate the operations then as part of their doctrine of offensive defence to disrupt and off balance Indian operations, gain some depth and protest their arses.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Nothing to be baffled about.. This is a old playbook the west uses on every country, to create leverage. They did this to china up until 2006-07. Chinese were smart enough to raise the digital wall of china to limit outside influence, but commies can do such things that we as a democracy cannot.

We are seeing what's happening to venezuela infront of our eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles