India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
What are the chances pakis are going to initiate conventional warfare against us!

NONE!!!
They won't initiate conventional warfare, but carry out sub-conventional provocation.

I still think pakis will try something before/during elections.

S.A.T.A

Modi has been accused of practicing an inconsistent policy vis-a-vis pakistan, one moment breaking protocols to share bonhomie with their PM and the next moment ordering surgical strikes. But this unpredictability is also what rankles the Pak establishment the most. If the Pakistanis have learnt anything from the demonization saga, it's that not even Modi's closest people know what's going on in his mind...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
sorry sir i m not cheer leader of modi or anyone ... bhakts does nt have the sole right to nationalism... I have my own point of view.. India is my country as well.. I am a thinking person not a prejudice zombie and cheer leader ..
They day you start "thinking" actually and not declare everyone bhakt, you'll realise how fiercely bigoted and prejudiced you were.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
What are the chances pakis are going to initiate conventional warfare against us!

NONE!!!

Edit: my logic being that any conventional attack has to start with aerial bombardment. Do they have the capacity to withstand our response?Nope!!!
But it reconfirms their strategy of deployment. While Pakis will try to thrust in Punjab, hoping to target the Jammu Pathankot highway, our thrust area will be in Rajasthan. But isnt it so predictible. Where is the unpredictbility in this scenario. The element of surprise.??? o_O

VehlaBanda

Dazzler

In the meantime, this happened...

n a scene that could have come right out of ‘Top Gun’, India seems to have knocked its own helicopter out of the sky with a missile aimed at intruding Pakistani jets, according to media reports.
A little over a month after Indian authorities claimed that 25 Pakistani fighter jets were detected attempting to breach Indian airspace, sources say a defensive missile fired during the incident may have seriously missed its mark.

India’s Economic Times (ET) reports that the missile was fired shortly before an Mi-17 V5 helicopter on a routine mission crashed, leading to speculation that India accidently destroyed its own aircraft. Six air force personnel were killed in the crash, along with one civilian who was hit by the debris.

Read more
Pakistan deploys Chinese air defense systems, more attack & surveillance drones at India’s border
The final moments preceding the crash, including if the IFF (Identity, Friend or Foe) systems were switched on or not, are being carefully looked at to determine what went wrong,” ET reported. Their sources say that it is well within the realm of possibility that a malfunction could have resulted in the targeting systems mistaking the helicopter for a low-flying unmanned attack vehicle. Eyewitnesses also heard a “loud explosion” in the air at the time the chopper went down.

The sturdy $17 million Mi-17 V5 helicopter has not been prone to any serious technical failures. The equipment is also fairly new, the first of the choppers entered into service in 2012.

Aside from looking into possible technical malfunctions with the Israeli-made missile, “highly placed sources” among the air force told ET they are also investigating if any personnel may have been responsible, threatening a possible court martial over the fatal mishap.

The alleged cross-border aerial assault took place a day after an Indian air raid on suspected terrorist infrastructure in Pakistani territory. India has long accused Pakistan of harboring militants from the terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), who they blame for a car-bombing which killed 44 members of the Central Reserve Police Force earlier in the year.

Islamabad denies that JeM has any infrastructure set up in the areas New Delhi has indicated as possible terrorist training-camp locations, even offering to allow Indian officials to inspect suspected sites themselves.

https://www.rt.com/news/455066-india-helicopter-friendly-fire/

Reactions: Neo

DivineHeretic

Country flag

n a scene that could have come right out of ‘Top Gun’, India seems to have knocked its own helicopter out of the sky with a missile aimed at intruding Pakistani jets, according to media reports.
A little over a month after Indian authorities claimed that 25 Pakistani fighter jets were detected attempting to breach Indian airspace, sources say a defensive missile fired during the incident may have seriously missed its mark.

India’s Economic Times (ET) reports that the missile was fired shortly before an Mi-17 V5 helicopter on a routine mission crashed, leading to speculation that India accidently destroyed its own aircraft. Six air force personnel were killed in the crash, along with one civilian who was hit by the debris.

Read more
Pakistan deploys Chinese air defense systems, more attack & surveillance drones at India’s border
The final moments preceding the crash, including if the IFF (Identity, Friend or Foe) systems were switched on or not, are being carefully looked at to determine what went wrong,” ET reported. Their sources say that it is well within the realm of possibility that a malfunction could have resulted in the targeting systems mistaking the helicopter for a low-flying unmanned attack vehicle. Eyewitnesses also heard a “loud explosion” in the air at the time the chopper went down.

The sturdy $17 million Mi-17 V5 helicopter has not been prone to any serious technical failures. The equipment is also fairly new, the first of the choppers entered into service in 2012.

Aside from looking into possible technical malfunctions with the Israeli-made missile, “highly placed sources” among the air force told ET they are also investigating if any personnel may have been responsible, threatening a possible court martial over the fatal mishap.

The alleged cross-border aerial assault took place a day after an Indian air raid on suspected terrorist infrastructure in Pakistani territory. India has long accused Pakistan of harboring militants from the terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), who they blame for a car-bombing which killed 44 members of the Central Reserve Police Force earlier in the year.

Islamabad denies that JeM has any infrastructure set up in the areas New Delhi has indicated as possible terrorist training-camp locations, even offering to allow Indian officials to inspect suspected sites themselves.

@sayareakd, requesting he be banned, for either flame baiting or attempting to change topic. He knows all the sources of this are Indian news/media sources with open access, but pretends as if its a secret suddenly come to light

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
sorry sir i m not cheer leader of modi or anyone ... bhakts does nt have the sole right to nationalism... I have my own point of view.. India is my country as well.. I am a thinking person not a prejudice zombie and cheer leader ..
First, you blamed BJP led NDA govt for something which you didn't know yourself.

Second, you used the term Hyper Bhakt for fake video circulators, they can be Congressi as well to malign BJP's image before election.

Third, your stance is idiotic that some random videos or news channels can malign IAF's image specially when IAF itself has not released video till now.

Fourth, you are using the term Bhakt for anyone who is cheering IAF and govt for the bold step they took. Thus you exposed the Chamcha mentality.

Lastly, your user name spelling is wrong it's Doraemon not Doreamon. :)

captscooby81

Country flag
Honest suggestions . Please find another job and move out . I seen you been suffering from depression time and again from past one year . I think most of your ammunition of stress is coming from your work colleagues who have different political and social views . I am not giving any guarantee that another BPO will not have these kind of people . But if you are getting to much stressed its before to move out and find a new place and keep your political views to yourself and never discuss politics at work .

No its BPO with lots of typical delhi walas, they are too libtards, they consider my right wing opinions as backward hillbilly thoughts.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

Read more

Heard your Brigadier died. Our condolences.

Joker

Country flag
First, you blamed BJP led NDA govt for something which you didn't know yourself.

Second, you used the term Hyper Bhakt for fake video circulators, they can be Congressi as well to malign BJP's image before election.

Third, your stance is idiotic that some random videos or news channels can malign IAF's image specially when IAF itself has not released video till now.

Fourth, you are using the term Bhakt for anyone who is cheering IAF and govt for the bold step they took. Thus you exposed the Chamcha mentality.

Lastly, your user name spelling is wrong it's Doraemon not Doreamon. :)
But why are you explaining the correct spelling to madrassa alumni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles