India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Speaking of monkeys, Ghafoora during an official press brief after Balakot actually referred to Indians as monkeys. This is their so called professional ISPR institution spokesman representing Pakistan.

Uncultured inbred jihadis, all of them.
Porkies are emotional buffoons, drugged up on hilarious sense of superiority. There is not an ounce of professionalism in this inbred, retarded race.

So obviously, their general will speak the language of a cheap internet troll as that's what he essentially is.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Disrupt polls in every J&K constituency: Pakistan’s latest directive
'
In an earlier alert, accessed by OneIndia, the IB had said that both the Lashkar-e-Tayiba and the Jaish-e-Mohammad are activating their sleeper cells/modules across the country to strike ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.

In the latest alert, the IB says that Lashkar-e-Tayiba terrorist Saleem Parey has focused his resources on Jammu and Kashmir. It further says that the modules in Bandipora have been activated and he has directed two persons to carry out the attack.
https://www.oneindia.com/india/disr...uency-pakistans-latest-directive-2871674.html

Kazah

Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa quoted lines from an iconic Bob Dylan track in response to a question on Pakistan downplaying the pre-dawn raid by the IAF’s Mirage 2000 fighters and also denying that any damage was caused by the precision bombing.

“It is there in front of you (Pakistan), but you don’t want to see it...I can only recall Dylan, ‘And how many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn’t see; the answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind..,” Dhanoa said, referring to the song, which was part of Dylan’s 1963 album, The Freewheeling Bob Dylan.

:rofl:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanoa/story-fgcmIaIxGdGsEk9sooTi8M.html

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
sorry sir i m not cheer leader of modi or anyone ... bhakts does nt have the sole right to nationalism... I have my own point of view.. India is my country as well.. I am a thinking person not a prejudice zombie and cheer leader ..
Are yaar toh jab rationalist ho toh peeche ke pages kyuon nahi dekh rahe ho.
First tell, do you want to believe in this forum discussions or not, the way you question it's look like you don't think the previous discussions "in this thread" were logical or say you don't want to waste your time reading those.
When you said bhakt I came to realize we have here congi.
Becuase any rational man will want modi to give another five years just saying that doesn't make someone bhakt.
Many will say you now family ka naukar,you okay with that, no na then don't let yourself go in no cool mode.

Last edited:

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Little offtopic question bro for you. I see you live in Canada, how is the khalistani current going on there specially for referendum 2020? Because here in Delhi it sure has gain some traction again and there is noticeable things happening already. Just now i had a heated argument with a khalistani supporter in office.
Report the man to authorities.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

akk

Country flag
Are yaar toh jab rationalist ho toh peeche ke pages kyuon nahi dekh rahe ho.
First tell, do you want to believe in this forum discussions or not, the way you question it's look like you don't think the previous discussions "in this thread" were logical or say you don't want to waste your time reading those.
When you said bhakt I came to realize we have here congi.
Becuase any rational man will want modi to give another five years just saying that doesn't make someone bhakt.
Many will say you now family ka naukar,you okay with that.
Congress led coalition=common minimum program=mil ke looto baant ke khao (मिल के लूटो बांट के खाओ)
Cuurently, no alternative to bjp/modi.
Things may change in future. New leaders may emerge.
It does not mean being a Bhakt.

cyclops

Country flag
Unkil has been holding Pork balls for a while

Pakis have been begging & crying for the US subsidized Cobras for a while now & likewise for the Ataks which run on LHTEC engines, the Umreekis are blocking them there as well.

China seems to be the only option left now, but considering how the pakis rejected the inferior WZ-10, they will probably wait out for a favorable response from sugar daddy USA, which seems unlikely.

They are pining for the better version of the Atak(Atak 2) which will have a Turkish engine but that should take around a decade for a country like Turkey.

Either way, pakis are stuck between a rock and a hard place, as their troubles mount while HAL should be ramping up LCH production as it nears user trials and Apaches are inbound as we know.

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

PM @ImranKhanPTI visited Quetta yesterday but he didn't go outside of the Cantt and all the groun breaking occurred inside the barracks. How can I say or believe him a public leader or a democracy that we celebrate?

Imran Khan could do well to cut down on traveling on Pak military transport. You don't want to be another leader caught on a plane with 'case of exploding mangoes'... Pakistan does appear to have some serious issues going on in Balochistan...

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Army learning from past mistakes...hope liberandus don't target those jawans

Two bikers injured after army fired upon them when according to army the jumped an forces checkpoint near Bandzoo Pulwama in South Kashmir, injured rushed to hospital (sources)

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Recent tweets of baba and Major Gaurav Arya may be attributed to this.

Indian Army has begun massive mobilisation of military tanks and deployment of troops along the International Border in Rajasthan and Punjab. The movement of tanks from Jhansi and Kanpur to forward post locations were witnessed over the last two days.

Sources reported deployment of armoured formations from Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh to border outposts. A major reinforcement of the Army was noticed in Punjab's Abohar and Rajasthan's Bikaner and Barmer areas.

The development comes amid reports of Pakistan vacating civilians at border villages and moving large scale troops to the Indian front. Sources also claimed that the Pakistan Army moved troops opposite 'sensitive areas' in Amritsar and Samba sectors along the International Border.

Tensions have been simmering between India and Pakistan since the Pulwama terror attack on February 14 that claimed the lives of over 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans. Eleven days after the attack, the Indian Air Force (IAF) on February 26 dropped laser-guided SPICE 2000 bombs at Jaish-e-Mohammad terror camps deep inside Pakistan. The government later confirmed that it was a pre-emptive nonmilitary strike carried out following credible intelligence inputs.

Regular ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the LoC have also continued in days afterwards.

Meanwhile, Indian forces remain alert at the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir. A large deployment of armoured tanks and infantry continues in the border locations.

http://defencenews.in/article/India...ational-Border-in-Rajasthan-and-Punjab-583862

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Recent tweets of baba and Major Gaurav Arya may be attributed to this.

Indian Army has begun massive mobilisation of military tanks and deployment of troops along the International Border in Rajasthan and Punjab. The movement of tanks from Jhansi and Kanpur to forward post locations were witnessed over the last two days.

Sources reported deployment of armoured formations from Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh to border outposts. A major reinforcement of the Army was noticed in Punjab's Abohar and Rajasthan's Bikaner and Barmer areas.

The development comes amid reports of Pakistan vacating civilians at border villages and moving large scale troops to the Indian front. Sources also claimed that the Pakistan Army moved troops opposite 'sensitive areas' in Amritsar and Samba sectors along the International Border.

Tensions have been simmering between India and Pakistan since the Pulwama terror attack on February 14 that claimed the lives of over 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans. Eleven days after the attack, the Indian Air Force (IAF) on February 26 dropped laser-guided SPICE 2000 bombs at Jaish-e-Mohammad terror camps deep inside Pakistan. The government later confirmed that it was a pre-emptive nonmilitary strike carried out following credible intelligence inputs.

Regular ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the LoC have also continued in days afterwards.

Meanwhile, Indian forces remain alert at the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir. A large deployment of armoured tanks and infantry continues in the border locations.

http://defencenews.in/article/India...ational-Border-in-Rajasthan-and-Punjab-583862
What are the chances pakis are going to initiate conventional warfare against us!

NONE!!!

Edit: my logic being that any conventional attack has to start with aerial bombardment. Do they have the capacity to withstand our response?Nope!!!

Last edited:

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
What are the chances pakis are going to initiate conventional warfare against us!

NONE!!!
They probably want to bait us into a large scale mobilization so they can play nuclear war bogie and then bring intl pressure for de escalation.Dont think army will fall for a full mobilization,just a proportionate response while pounding and pain continues in LOC and balochistan.

Punya Pratap

Country flag
The point is what does the Napaki farty army thinks of this mobilization..... They must be asking the same question to themselves "What are the chances of India initiating conventional warfare against us??"

Boy do I love the fear that must be haunting them!!

NONE!!!

Edit: my logic being that any conventional attack has to start with aerial bombardment. Do they have the capacity to withstand our response?Nope!!!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Guys.. read this article.. https://idrw.org/did-loss-of-a-spy-...evelop-its-own-anti-satellite-missile-system/
The article says a debris event was spotted by US near risat -1 on September 2016. I just looked in wiki... the debris event occurred on 30th September 2016 near risat-1 and India ultimately lost the satellite. This event was exactly one day after the 2016 surgical strike. So looks like the chinks signalled to India, that they would target our c4isr capabilities if we spanked their paki girl friend. The riposte to the chinks came on 27th March 2019... Damn, one could write a novel on this ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles