India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army reinforces its formations along International Border in Rajasthan and Punjab
A major reinforcement of the Army was noticed in Punjab's Abohar and Rajasthan's Bikaner and Barmer areas.

Indian Army has begun massive mobilisation of military tanks and deployment of troops along the International Border in Rajasthan and Punjab. The movement of tanks from Jhansi and Kanpur to forward post locations were witnessed over the last two days.

Sources reported deployment of armoured formations from Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh to border outposts. A major reinforcement of the Army was noticed in Punjab's Abohar and Rajasthan's Bikaner and Barmer areas.

The development comes amid reports of Pakistan vacating civilians at border villages and moving large scale troops to the Indian front. Sources also claimed that the Pakistan Army moved troops opposite 'sensitive areas' in Amritsar and Samba sectors along the International Border.

https://zeenews.india.com/india/ind...l-border-in-rajasthan-and-punjab-2191208.html

Kazah

Seems you got your 72000 in advance...
That's a valid point, spreading fake pics/videos only damages the credibility of of our institutions

pakistan also faced such humiliation when they showed the pic of a palestinee girl as a kashmiri girl in UN.

Avoid spreading fake news (e.g. shazaz ud din, photos of blown of construction sites, pics of dead bodies from kaachi heatwave, 'we killed 300 terrorists' )

counter them with decent logic (like hyder shahbaz, missing 2nd pilot, continuous change of statements from ISPR, videos of 2nd parachute opening, tell them about how spice kit works)

1506253321-0828.jpg

White Wolf

Country flag
That's a valid point, spreading fake pics/videos only damages the credibility of of our institutions

pakistan also faced such humiliation when they showed the pic of a palestinee girl as a kashmiri girl in UN.

Avoid spreading fake news (e.g. shazaz ud din, photos of blown of construction sites, pics of dead bodies from kaachi heatwave, 'we killed 300 terrorists' )

counter them with decent logic (like hyder shahbaz, missing 2nd pilot, continuous change of statements from ISPR, videos of 2nd parachute opening, tell them about how spice kit works)

View attachment 33633
Exactly, this is what needs to be done.

View attachment 33633
Very well said. Everyone should take a note of this post.

vivan

looks like we will teach porkis some real good lesson in coming days ..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
One of the biggest setback to credibility of india after balakot strike was sharing of fake video or images in social platform.. There were nemerous fake pics of dead bodies, videos of pakistani media hiding deadbody.. all of which proved to be fake.. There was also a video from a computer game showing missile hitting terrorist hideouts...This video was specifically mentioned by christine fair in her debate where se mentioned india lacks capability. There was also a constrution site pic shown as after effect of air strike.. And funny thing is it was shown by zee news..Sure the fake reportings did help garner the popular sentiment in favour of BJP among gullible masses... and raised the prospect of bjp in upcomming election .. but all these happened at the cost of prestige of our armed forces and our image in international areana .. I dnt knw either bjp it cell or volunters of hyper bhakts were behind all these.. It did more harm than good... I req all of u be careful before sharing any such containts .. prestige of Nation is more important than bjp winning the elction.
That’s ok, it happens!!!
Ours is primarily a defensive doctrine, when a rare incident occurs kids get excited.

VehlaBanda

I would say ignore em.....First time we have someone at the helm who actually means business....He won't disclose and keep hitting porkies and makes good use of their deniability....
We just need to focus on things that scare the shit out of pakis... Following is a list of them.
1. Modi coming back to power
2. India standing firmly behind it's soldiers with full faith.
3. Indias Strong diplomatic outreach
4. their economic isolation

Dogs keep barking we don't need to answer them in their language..There are other ways to silence them....They are hungry for attention deny that to them...Post the content from army and govt sources and focus the discussion on that only.

P.S BABAINT IS GOVT SOURCE SAYS ME...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
One of the biggest setback to credibility of india after balakot strike was sharing of fake video or images in social platform.. There were nemerous fake pics of dead bodies, videos of pakistani media hiding deadbody.. all of which proved to be fake.. There was also a video from a computer game showing missile hitting terrorist hideouts...This video was specifically mentioned by christine fair in her debate where se mentioned india lacks capability. There was also a constrution site pic shown as after effect of air strike.. And funny thing is it was shown by zee news..Sure the fake reportings did help garner the popular sentiment in favour of BJP among gullible masses... and raised the prospect of bjp in upcomming election .. but all these happened at the cost of prestige of our armed forces and our image in international areana .. I dnt knw either bjp it cell or volunters of hyper bhakts were behind all these.. It did more harm than good... I req all of u be careful before sharing any such containts .. prestige of Nation is more important than bjp winning the elction.
Credibility of India is hit by Social Media?

You know what is meaning of credibility of nation?

These things

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamoodur_Rahman_Commission

Originally, there were 12 copies of the report. These were all destroyed; except the one that was handed over to Government who disallowed its publication at the time.
Upon hearing the fate of the report, Chief Justice Rahman did asked the Chief of Army Staff General Zia-ul-Haq for the apprehension of the report who also commented that the original report is nowhere to be found, and nobody knows where the report actually went missing– neither at the Army GHQ or the National Archives of Pakistan.[5][24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_airlift

The Kunduz airlift refers to the evacuation of thousands of top commanders and members of the Taliban and their Pakistani advisers including Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agents and army personnel, and other Jihadi volunteers and sympathizers, from the city of Kunduz, Afghanistan, in November 2001[2] just before its capture by U.S. and United Front of Afghanistan (Northern Alliance) forces during the War in Afghanistan. As described in several reports, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda combatants were safely evacuated from Kunduz and airlifted by Pakistan Air Force cargo aircraft to Pakistan Air Force bases in Chitral and Gilgit in Azad Kashmir's Northern Areas.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9]
The frustrated U.S. SOF who watched it from the surrounding high ground dubbed it "Operation Evil Airlift."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan

In January 2004, the Pakistani government summoned Khan for a debriefing on his active role in nuclear weapons technology proliferation in other countries after the United States provided evidence of it to the Pakistanis. Khan formally admitted his responsibility for these activities a month later.[4][5] The Pakistani government dismisses allegations that Pakistani authorities sanctioned Khan's activities.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_support_system_in_Pakistan_for_Osama_bin_Laden

David Ignatius in Washington Post referred to the claim of the former ISI chief General Ziauddin Butt that the Abbottabad compound was used by the Intelligence Bureau and noted that a report in the Pakistani press in December had quoted him as saying that Osama's stay at Abbottabad was arranged by Brigadier (retired) Ijaz Shah, senior ISI officer and the head of the Intelligence Bureau during 2004–2008, on Pervez Musharraf's orders.[6] Later Butt denied making any such statement.[7]

These are just some examples. Don't ever compare credibility of FATF grey listed nation whose credit rating is junk and have more than 100 UN designated terrorist living to India.

doreamon

Country flag
Seems you got your 72000 in advance...
sorry sir i m not cheer leader of modi or anyone ... bhakts does nt have the sole right to nationalism... I have my own point of view.. India is my country as well.. I am a thinking person not a prejudice zombie and cheer leader ..

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
POST BALAKOT DEVELOPMENTS

The IAF, which is upgrading three squadrons of Mirage 2000s, is now keenly thinking about integrating the Meteor on them.

“The Meteor on the Mirage is something which we are keenly looking into. When the upgrade deal was signed with Dassault Aviation for the Mirages, the Meteor was still in the developing phase. And hence this would be a fresh deal. We are looking into the cost-effectiveness and other issues,” a top IAF source told ThePrint.

The Air Force is looking at a combination of BrahMos NG, Israeli Derby, Meteor, indigenous Astra, R-73 and R-77 to gain aerial superiority.

“There is no class of missiles in Pakistan and China that can match the Meteor at this point of time. However, China is investing heavily on indigenous cruise missiles and long-range missiles. Any missile that China will make will eventually get into the hands of Pakistan,” another IAF source said.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
sorry sir i m not cheer leader of modi or anyone .. or anyone ... bhakts does nt have the sole right to nationalism... I have my own point of view.. India is my country as well.. I am a thinking person not a prejudice zombie and cheer leader ..
At this point, yes BHAKTHS have the sole right to nationalism.

One question - is not with BJP who are u with?
Pappu? What was he doing in Chinese Embassy during Dokhlam?

If not Pappu, who?

Kazah

Dumbass ,she is the porki official representative barking lies at UN , and that porki pilot was invention of media ,which OFFICIAL GOVT REPRESENTATIVE gave the name of pilot?
Go read our official debrief again and then try your propoganda again with modification.
Forum members fall again and again for these trolls , Pakis LIED OFFICIALLY again and again from initial reports of pilots ,sukhoi ,then no f16s ,used then oil and gas found in their asses ,coverup of blasts in Peshawar and burning of 2 jf 17s , these were all high level govt officials including their goat loving PM.
Now ,show me where our official govt made claims about pilots name.
official official, abey chutya hai Kya tu?
Im stating how sharing fake news can damage your narrative. I gave a classic example where maleeha lodhi looked like a fool.

One big reason why surgical strikes 2016 were unquestioned because pakis started sharing pictures of CRPF casualties in chattisgarh as their response and we never took them seriously because they already lost their credibility by flashing those fake doctored pics on their media. The same thing we are doing now by sharing fake photos, videos. This is what i wanted to convey,

Tu bethke 300 laashein gin aur fir 2000 ke note pe chip bhi dhund lio. Fudu bc

thethinker

Country flag
Its funny to see another monkey in pakistan is jumpin up and down on this report..claiming it to be HIS victory than that of goatfoora
Speaking of monkeys, Ghafoora during an official press brief after Balakot actually referred to Indians as monkeys. This is their so called professional ISPR institution spokesman representing Pakistan.

Uncultured inbred jihadis, all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles