India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag123

Little offtopic question bro for you. I see you live in Canada, how is the khalistani current going on there specially for referendum 2020? Because here in Delhi it sure has gain some traction again and there is noticeable things happening already. Just now i had a heated argument with a khalistani supporter in office.
Do you work in NDTV ? Because only they employ such traitors.

BoseRaoModi

The 'hundreds of Canadians' murdered by Khalistanis has never bothered the conscience of Canadian government or its people because almost all of them were Canadian citizens of INDIAN DESCENT!

If the Khalistanis had murdered White Canadians, their asses would have been handed to them!

Even after the Kanishka bombing, Khalistanis murdered several Canadian journalists and politicians who spoke against Khalistanis - but none of the victims were White! As such Canadians tolerate them,even encourage them as a leverage against a foreign country.
there are a few reasons . us not being white naturally means we're worth less in a gora's eyes but also in those days Desi's were not wealthy and affluent like nowadays. We were a first generation people in those days with no connections

Another reason is because as a community Indians do not cooperate with white folks against our community. Even in matters of family problems the police and courts know better than toconcern themselves with our families and communities.

Enquirer

there are a few reasons . us not being white naturally means we're worth less in a gora's eyes but also in those days Desi's were not wealthy and affluent like nowadays. We were a first generation people in those days with no connections

Another reason is because as a community Indians do not cooperate with white folks against our community. Even in matters of family problems the police and courts know better than toconcern themselves with our families and communities.
All of that is true, but none of that absolves Canadian government for aiding, abetting and finally covering up the Kanishka Air India bombing!!!!

doreamon

Country flag
Pakistan's ISPR taught us how to play information operation: ex-Indian general

LONDON: Retired senior Indian military commander Lieutenant General (retired) Syed Ata Hasnain has praised Pakistani military's public relations wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), for doing a phenomenal job in disseminating information, connecting with the masses and setting the correct narrative beyond just Pakistani sphere.

The former General Officer Commanding of Indian Army's 15 Corps (HQs Srinagar) was speaking at a seminar organised by International Institute of Strategic Studies (IISS) on the subject of “Civil Society in Jammu & Kashmir: democracy vs terrorism”. Rahul Roy-Chaudhry, Senior Fellow for South Asia, IISS, chaired the seminar, which included speakers Dr Shabir Choudhry, President Foreign Affairs Committee of United Kashmir Peoples National Party (UKPNP) and Nitin A Gokhale, Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief, Bharat Shakti, India.

Lt Gen (retd) Ata, one of India’s most decorated military officers, spoke about the ISPR in his opening remarks and then returned to discuss it various times during the questions and answers session. He retired in June 2013 as the military secretary, after 40 years of service in the Indian armed forces. In occupied Jammu and Kashmir, he served as the GOC 15 Corps, headquartered in Srinagar, from 2010 to 2012.

“I give full marks to Pakistan for the manner in which it has played out the information strategy. The ISPR has done an outstanding work for Pakistan,” he said in his speech, claiming that India started losing narrative in occupied Kashmir in the 90s and has not been able to wrest control.

The former Indian general said that in India “everyone knows what the ISI is but nobody knows what the ISPR is” and only military professionals know about the ISPR.

Ata said the aspect of hybrid warfare has not been understood in India and authorities in India have failed to grasp that “the hybrid can only be countered by hybrid and not by conventional means”.

He gave examples of Iraq and Afghanistan where the Americans have spent billions of dollars but failed to achieve the desired results. “Hybrid in Iraq and Afghanistan should have been fought by hybrid, but hybrid was fought by going conventional.”

The ex-general advised New Delhi to take a leaf out of Pakistan’s strategy and use information strategy.

He said India has made many mistakes in its military approach but one of the biggest ones has been about the “the Military-Civic Action (MCA)”.

“The MCA is not soft power. It’s not psychological. In 30 years, Indian has made many mistakes as far as its strategy is concerned but one of the major mistakes is to think that the MCA is a psychological operation, it’s information operation. It’s not,” Ata said.

“If anyone has taught us how to play information operation it’s the ISPR of Pakistan who have done it marvellously, I would like to give it back to them, always. Credit to them.”

Speaking about occupied Kashmir, he said, “From 2012 onwards Pakistan got upper hand and the change of the generation and social media made all the difference. We didn’t know how to carry the information side of things but Pakistan has done it extremely well.”

The former Indian general said that India has been thwarted in IoK by the rise of social media from 2010 onwards, adding that the new generation of Kashmiris used social media to promote “Azaadi” narrative and that has gone against India.

He agreed that the use of hard power had not worked in occupied Kashmir, adding that India would eventually come to give up the muscular power there.

BoseRaoModi

All of that is true, but none of that absolves Canadian government for aiding, abetting and finally covering up the Kanishka Air India bombing!!!!
I don't know about everything that may have come out in the last few years but the RCMP and our other agencies definitely made a lot of mistakes that affected justice.

I cant defend the outcome and actions of the past but the Canadian public did demand answers and the outcome was the largest most expensive trial in our history and a lot of system overhaul on how we approach preventing attacks. When jagmeet Singh became a leader of the NDP the Canadian media did call out him to his lack of condemning khalistanis and the bombings then they attacked the liberal party/ Trudeau for his ties to Khalis.

The khalistanis movement ironically suffered most when they gained power here and became under federal public scrutiny.

I see progress but I don't think canada wants anyone to forget it's mistakes just acknowledge we'revtrying to learn and prevent it from happening again

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
One Month After IAF’s Balakot Air Strikes Pakistan Finally Takes Journalists For A Tour Of The Target Site

by Swarajya Staff Mar 29 2019, 7:17 pm,

The IAF’s Mirage-2000. (image via World of weapons/Facebook)

A full month after Indian Air Force’s strike on Jaish-e-Mohammed’s terror base in Balakot, Pakistan authorities have finally taken journalists for a tour of the site, Indian Express has reported.

The journalists were taken on the tour on Thursday (29 March) and they proceeded to capture videos of the site. The report claimed that currently 300 students are present at the site which purportedly operated under the guise of a Madrasa. The zone is said to be protected by the frontier army of the Pakistani paramilitary force.

This guided tour by Pakistani authorities a month after the air strikes led many social media users to question whether the repair work at the site was finally complete.

The Indian Air Force had conducted the Balakot air strikes in the early hours of 26 February, in which around 200 to 300 terrorists are reported to have perished.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/one-m...kes-journalists-for-a-tour-of-the-target-site

LOL! I would have built Taj Mahal there in a month.

Enquirer

I don't know about everything that may have come out in the last few years but the RCMP and our other agencies definitely made a lot of mistakes that affected justice.

I cant defend the outcome and actions of the past but the Canadian public did demand answers and the outcome was the largest most expensive trial in our history and a lot of system overhaul on how we approach preventing attacks. When jagmeet Singh became a leader of the NDP the Canadian media did call out him to his lack of condemning khalistanis and the bombings then they attacked the liberal party/ Trudeau for his ties to Khalis.

The khalistanis movement ironically suffered most when they gained power here and became under federal public scrutiny.

I see progress but I don't think canada wants anyone to forget it's mistakes just acknowledge we'revtrying to learn and prevent it from happening again
The Inquiry Commission by a retired Canadian Supreme Court judge (done 20 yrs after the bombing) is explicit on what exactly happened....

Jagmeet Singh is a confirmed A grade asshole!!
I saw him several times claim that 'no one knows who bombed Air India'....he was corrected several times....but he continues to insist that Khalistanis were not involved in the bombing!!

When that other joker Harjit Singh went to India, he was asked several times if he was linked to Babbar Khalsa, SFJ etc....he never answered 'no'....he kept BSing all the time without a direct answer!!

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tell that Khalistani to go fuck himself. Make his promotion impossible. Name and shame him else he will spread his tentacles.

Khalistani referendum 2020 has 0 traction in Delhi. I travel there frequently and have many friends there.
Well for your 2nd point i have seen bullets and autos with bhindrawala tattoos and babbar khalsa tattoos in ranibagh and shalimar bagh. My local gurudwara also has one bullet with the tattoo. I have noticed all this in last one month so was little paranoid.

BoseRaoModi

The Inquiry Commission by a retired Canadian Supreme Court judge (done 20 yrs after the bombing) is explicit on what exactly happened....

Jagmeet Singh is a confirmed A grade asshole!!
I saw him several times claim that 'no one knows who bombed Air India'....he was corrected several times....but he continues to insist that Khalistanis were not involved in the bombing!!

When that other joker Harjit Singh went to India, he was asked several times if he was linked to Babbar Khalsa, SFJ etc....he never answered 'no'....he kept BSing all the time without a direct answer!!
Yea that was played on repeat for months on TV and in newspaper/ internet. His personality and policies have completely ruined him and his party. His party was started as rural farming community party that supported the working class. He brags about wearing 10 thousand dollar suits and being a rich lawyer in the big city.

The liberal party destroyed themselves starting with Trudeaus visit to india where he insulted every Indian and hindu on earth with him treating the whole trip like it was colonial days..if we held elections today harjit Singh would go back to his job selling shitty fish pakora in Brampton like all the old khalistanis no one wants to hear from

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No offense, but your posts always seems to be coming from a victim type of mentality , a weakling who can't take any stance . At times it is paki supporter in your office and now it is khalistani

What's wrong? Where do you work?
Well yeah, i am a depression patient with defeatist attitude, still somehow hopeful that dharmics should triumph somehow.

dude00720

Country flag
I have two people that work for me that are muhajirs that were the pakjabi army. They were skilled and one Punjabi Indian and was in some artillery unit. They told me no pakjabi trusted them and they immigrated to Canada because of it.

Basically the pakjabis trust no one except other pakjabis or stupid tribesmen like pashtuns who they can control with primitive Islamic zealotry.

Muhajirs...They would be a good group to try to influence

What would be big if we can move the Pasthuns from the punjabis.

Enquirer

Yea that was played on repeat for months on TV and in newspaper/ internet. His personality and policies have completely ruined him and his party. His party was started as rural farming community party that supported the working class. He brags about wearing 10 thousand dollar suits and being a rich lawyer in the big city.

The liberal party destroyed themselves starting with Trudeaus visit to india where he insulted every Indian and hindu on earth with him treating the whole trip like it was colonial days..if we held elections today harjit Singh would go back to his job selling shitty fish pakora in Brampton like all the old khalistanis no one wants to hear from
I loved the video where Harjit Singh got the metaphorical shit beaten out of him for spitting cherry seeds out of his car! :) :)

Jagmeet Singh was cunning enough to exploit a loophole in NDP party presidentship elections. It stupidly anoints anyone as the head....who can bring the MOST NEW MEMBERS.
Jagmeet Singh went and asked almost all of the Sikhs to defect from Liberal party to NDP.....

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tell that Khalistani to go fuck himself. Make his promotion impossible. Name and shame him else he will spread his tentacles.

Khalistani referendum 2020 has 0 traction in Delhi. I travel there frequently and have many friends there.
He is too dumb to spread his tentacles though. But people around me were laughing listening to our conversation as if its a normal thing.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

LONDON: Retired senior Indian military commander Lieutenant General (retired) Syed Ata Hasnain has praised Pakistani military's public relations wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), for doing a phenomenal job in disseminating information, connecting with the masses and setting the correct narrative beyond just Pakistani sphere.

The former General Officer Commanding of Indian Army's 15 Corps (HQs Srinagar) was speaking at a seminar organised by International Institute of Strategic Studies (IISS) on the subject of “Civil Society in Jammu & Kashmir: democracy vs terrorism”. Rahul Roy-Chaudhry, Senior Fellow for South Asia, IISS, chaired the seminar, which included speakers Dr Shabir Choudhry, President Foreign Affairs Committee of United Kashmir Peoples National Party (UKPNP) and Nitin A Gokhale, Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief, Bharat Shakti, India.

Lt Gen (retd) Ata, one of India’s most decorated military officers, spoke about the ISPR in his opening remarks and then returned to discuss it various times during the questions and answers session. He retired in June 2013 as the military secretary, after 40 years of service in the Indian armed forces. In occupied Jammu and Kashmir, he served as the GOC 15 Corps, headquartered in Srinagar, from 2010 to 2012.

“I give full marks to Pakistan for the manner in which it has played out the information strategy. The ISPR has done an outstanding work for Pakistan,” he said in his speech, claiming that India started losing narrative in occupied Kashmir in the 90s and has not been able to wrest control.

The former Indian general said that in India “everyone knows what the ISI is but nobody knows what the ISPR is” and only military professionals know about the ISPR.

Ata said the aspect of hybrid warfare has not been understood in India and authorities in India have failed to grasp that “the hybrid can only be countered by hybrid and not by conventional means”.

He gave examples of Iraq and Afghanistan where the Americans have spent billions of dollars but failed to achieve the desired results. “Hybrid in Iraq and Afghanistan should have been fought by hybrid, but hybrid was fought by going conventional.”

The ex-general advised New Delhi to take a leaf out of Pakistan’s strategy and use information strategy.

He said India has made many mistakes in its military approach but one of the biggest ones has been about the “the Military-Civic Action (MCA)”.

“The MCA is not soft power. It’s not psychological. In 30 years, Indian has made many mistakes as far as its strategy is concerned but one of the major mistakes is to think that the MCA is a psychological operation, it’s information operation. It’s not,” Ata said.

“If anyone has taught us how to play information operation it’s the ISPR of Pakistan who have done it marvellously, I would like to give it back to them, always. Credit to them.”

Speaking about occupied Kashmir, he said, “From 2012 onwards Pakistan got upper hand and the change of the generation and social media made all the difference. We didn’t know how to carry the information side of things but Pakistan has done it extremely well.”

The former Indian general said that India has been thwarted in IoK by the rise of social media from 2010 onwards, adding that the new generation of Kashmiris used social media to promote “Azaadi” narrative and that has gone against India.

He agreed that the use of hard power had not worked in occupied Kashmir, adding that India would eventually come to give up the muscular power there.
It will not work in India’s case. You have to realise that moslem are docile people and will believe whatever comes from the mouth of the authority. Indian’s on the other hand doesn’t believe any authority unless concrete proof has been given.

BoseRaoModi

I loved the video where Harjit Singh got the metaphorical shit beaten out of him for spitting cherry seeds out of his car! :) :)

Jagmeet Singh was cunning enough to exploit a loophole in NDP party presidentship elections. It stupidly anoints anyone as the head....who can bring the MOST NEW MEMBERS.
Jagmeet Singh went and asked almost all of the Sikhs to defect from Liberal party to NDP.....
IMHO After jack Layton died the NDP had literally no one to be a real leader so they went for a place holder til they found a decent person to be a leader unfortunately no one stepped up and they went for a populist alt left candidate which happened to be jagmeet.

The liberals went through the same thing but they got a former prime ministers son who is the phoniest alt left spoiled rich kid in Canada.

BoseRaoModi

what gets me is so soon after the attacks some Indian members were quoting some retired Pakistan in lawyer from London about Ahmed bin amassum or some nonsense name like that and him being a pilots son. Its better to say nothing unless you can prove it.

Everything happening over Pakistan makes it an easy cover up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles