India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VehlaBanda

U all people are well aware of whats happening .....But just listen to this clip..I don't know who edited it before uploading....First 5 secs and I was like ....Hain??

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Regarding downed copter,

Remember this is war, in war these kind of unfortunate things do happen.
While every soldiers life is important, there is no way we will see this conflict through without losses from our side.

Be with soldiers and keep the end goal of PKMBB in mind.

VehlaBanda

Damn... Do we missed the fun! We heard about Multan Corps vs Rawalpindi Corps in Rawalpindi, the day when 2 Junk Fighters were downed. But this is something really amazing. :fencing:

View attachment 33620
Guy named LM I guess already tweeted it and baba retweeted it....That tweet specifically named which post targeted which one....Holy porky army fighting each other....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

SanjeevM

Country flag
Chinkis are facing the heat , hence the overture. GOI should be very careful before giving any concessions to them
Chinese PLA is single son army and never been to war. They never expected India's tough stand. They had considered India as a paper tiger. They always forget Indians are toughest with centuries of wars. Sir par Kafan bandh kar chalte hain.

tomato

Hillerous!! the shupa duppa Baki intellegence agency knows all conspiraies going in Delhi with evil goras. .. and listen to reason of Notam, they have unearthed we r gonna shoot down civilian planes in porki airspace.. :biggrin2::biggrin2:..hats off to their Madrassa education

vampyrbladez

Country flag
They are not against bajwa.. they are against extension for obvious reasons.. we had our date of birth issue too... People have ambitions..
Bullshit! Gen. V. K. Singh has no such issues. Unless you are a Congi bitch, you would never compare a great Gen. to a Paki ****** Chief.

Gen. V. K. Singh didn't bow down to UPA mafia and was thus harassed from every corner!

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/...succeeded-shutting-core-army-intelligence-ops

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/armys-secret-division-would-have-prevented-samba-like-encounters

SanjeevM

Country flag
Damn... Do we missed the fun! We heard about Multan Corps vs Rawalpindi Corps in Rawalpindi, the day when 2 Junk Fighters were downed. But this is something really amazing. :fencing:

View attachment 33620
As soon as Balauchistan is recognized as a free country and its government in exile is recognized, we may see Balauchistan army men fighting in Pakistan Army leaving their posts and join their BLF freedom fighter brothers. It's a matter of time. Pakjabi generals will lose trust of their Balauchistan jawans. The mistreatment and humiliation that Balauchistan jawans will get from Pakjabis will become unbearable and we may hear reports of Mutiny. Pakistan is going to fall like a pack of cards. Just wait and watch.

BoseRaoModi

Regarding downed copter,

Remember this is war, in war these kind of unfortunate things do happen.
While every soldiers life is important, there is no way we will see this conflict through without losses from our side.

Be with soldiers and keep the end goal of PKMBB in mind.
Its weird the Indian public can stomach tens of thousands of murders by pakjabi terrorists over the years but a few shaheed during a war and they lose all their bravery

Its like what the american public became after Vietnam

BoseRaoModi

Baloch govt in exile in Jinnah house will be a master stroke :)
Surround it with an ahmadi mosque, christian church, Jewish cultural center, RSS office and rename the street as narendra Modi Way then open it up for Pakistani tourism (no men cause Pakistani men have a habit of being teorrists).

Enquirer

Surround it with an ahmadi mosque, christian church, Jewish cultural center, RSS office and rename the street as narendra Modi Way then open it up for Pakistani tourism (no men cause Pakistani men have a habit of being teorrists).
And issue a pre-dated visa to Kulbhushan Jadhav :) :)

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
As soon as Balauchistan is recognized as a free country and its government in exile is recognized, we may see Balauchistan army men fighting in Pakistan Army leaving their posts and join their BLF freedom fighter brothers. It's a matter of time. Pakjabi generals will lose trust of their Balauchistan jawans. The mistreatment and humiliation that Balauchistan jawans will get from Pakjabis will become unbearable and we may hear reports of Mutiny. Pakistan is going to fall like a pack of cards. Just wait and watch.
If Quora can be relied on (questionable), about 51% of the Army is Punjabi. Out of the remaining 49%, the Baloch are only 3%. So while a Baloch rebellion would be useful and aid the insurgency; the real two groups to target are the Pasthuns (20%) and the "Sindhis" (16% - not sure if they're mainly real Sindhis or Muhajirs). Once the PTM movement has to turn violent due to lack of patience and Pakistani state excess, the Pashtun part of the Army is bound to desert and that's when the real hammer will drop.

There are also 9% from PoJK and Northern Areas, who could also potentially be up for grabs.

It's time India actively explored and exploited these faultlines.

BoseRaoModi

I have two people that work for me that are muhajirs that were the pakjabi army. They were skilled and one Punjabi Indian and was in some artillery unit. They told me no pakjabi trusted them and they immigrated to Canada because of it.

Basically the pakjabis trust no one except other pakjabis or stupid tribesmen like pashtuns who they can control with primitive Islamic zealotry.

Muhajirs...They would be a good group to try to influence

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Guys , didn't paki air defence shot two jf 17s ,I know it's not confirmed but troll porkis and flood them with it ,there were conflicting reports coming in and also multiple blasts in Peshawar, At night things happen in Pakistan.
Look at porki "free" media they didn't even question them ghafoor on two mysterious pilots in their custody as mentioned by him ,neither any clarity on what's happening in Balochistan , while our "freedom of expression khatre me" media is peddling paki narrative copied from here and there with due mention of info coming from "source" ,I know there's high chance our mi 17 got shot but operations are ongoing , couldn't wait to do mud sledging maybe they think attacking army without concrete proof will make govt look bad close to election and help the porki govt responsible for creating porkistan .
And apprently same happened with our Mi-17v5!

Only thing that's important is, whether it's true. If it is, then...
Also India operates defense equipments from various countries. They were never meant to compliment each other, Infact these systems were developed to kill each other.

So interoperability can be a issue as wars are getting more complex.

US patriot missile also shot down their F-15 during Iraq invasion, not to mention how many times NATO bombed their own troops in Afghanistan.
The wreckage of the helo made is obvious that it wasn't a crash due to mech/tech failure.....such crashes normally keep the shape of fuselage largely intact. The way the metal was pulverized indicated that it was a missile hit.....also eyewitnesses clearly mentioned seeing/hearing an explosion in the air before the helo came down.

That it was hit by a missile was pretty clear early on (definitely not Pakis.....as helo was beyond the reach of their missiles). The initial statements made by IAF too clearly indicated that friendly fire was a possibility.
RPG hit is a STRONG possibility.
^^ Also, there was a missile trail visible in one of the pics, I have lost that pic since. But from early on, it was deemed as a possibility.
...How the fuck did we shoot down a helicopter, in the opposite direction, hundreds of miles inside our own territory? That's quite a bit different from NATO bombing own troops in Iraq & US SAM shooting down F-15 in combat zone.

If a blunder happened, find out the reason... & fix it! Pork troll would be last of IAF's concerns.

I'm just glad that it happened by Spyder SAM & not some indigenous system. If that were the case, thole media would have been foulmouthing it right now!

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I have two people that work for me that are muhajirs that were the pakjabi army. They were skilled and one Punjabi Indian and was in some artillery unit. They told me no pakjabi trusted them and they immigrated to Canada because of it.

Basically the pakjabis trust no one except other pakjabis or stupid tribesmen like pashtuns who they can control with primitive Islamic zealotry.

Agree for the most part, but let's remember that Zia and Musharraf were Muhajirs too. So it may not be the same situation as Baloch or Pasthuns completely turning on Punjabis after they've been oppressed severely.

Enquirer

One has to remember that the so called 'Mohajirs' were the MOST RADICAL ISLAMIC zealots that advocated for the creation of Pakistan - these were the UP/Bihari muslims influenced by the Deobandi flavor of radical Islam!

The so called 'Mohajirs' migrated to Pakistan and from DAY ONE defined Pakistan as 'hostile to India'!!! They ran the COMPLETE government during the initial days!
These so called 'Mohajirs' were the ones that banned raag 'Durga', raag 'Shiv Kalyan' from Pakistan Radio because they had Hindu names!

As it often happens in Pakistan a person/group suddenly attracts sympathy from others.....not because they're inherently deserving of it.....but because the smaller asshole gets persecuted by a bigger asshole! Which in the Mohajir's case were at the hands of the Pakjabis (and the same with Z.Bhutto & Zia - one asshole getting persecuted by a bigger asshole)!

Both the Pakjabi Chaurdrys (equivalent to erstwhile Indian Zamindar; who actually were the super rich in Pakistan as they owned the most fertile lands) and the Pakjabi military (who were the guns&muscle of Pakistan) HATED the dark skinned Mohajirs who weren't wealthy but controlled the governing of Pakistan (remember that most Mohajirs were well educated - teachers, lawyers, engineers etc). Pakjabi Chaudrys and Pakjabi military kicked the asses of Mohajirs and pushed them to a corner.

So, let's keep the context in mind before the outpourings of sympathy! Mohajirs were the ORIGINAL SINNERS!!!

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag

What can be done to get Mohajirs against Pakistan Army? Mohajirs are the Muslim that went to Pakistan from India during partition thinking they are going to their promised land. However in Pakistan society their status is reduced to third class citizens.

Everyone please share your views how different sections of Pakistan society can be divided and what are the schematics involved. Please note multiple nails are required in Pakistani coffin. Who all can be those nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles