India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankyz

Country flag
Israel Speaketh
Israel to support 'precious friend' India in counter-terror measures by sharing technology

"India is a precious friend. What friends do is that they help each other to defend each other. As far as India needs our help, assistance, sharing of technology, know how to defend, we are here, that is our values, that is what friends do. Whatever India needs from Israel, will share our experiences, our technology, in order to defend themselves."

pindi khakhis getting soiled again
https://zeenews.india.com/india/isr...r-measures-by-sharing-technology-2191039.html
Extremely vital point from the article:

“We learn from history, no compromises with those who speak the language of power since they do not understand any other”

As our Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam had once rightly said, when asked as to why did he support missile development:

"Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I have a strong feeling that human error is the possible culprit here.

Even if we assume that the IFF malfunctioned/turned-off, it must have been clear to the ground station that the helo took off from the ground and didn't glide the 100 kms from the LOC. (contrary to popular perception Kashmir valley is very flat for large swathes of areas, so a sudden sneak over a mountain ridge is not possible)
It's obvious someone panicked about the large number of Paki jet intrusion and fired the missile prematurely.

That's why training under stress is so important.....contrast this with the female ground controller who apparently did a stellar job of managing Indian rebuff to the Paki intrusion.
I have a different theory.

Israeli systems are highly automated. It seems no one pressed button but system was programmed, either deliberately or erroneously, to be autonomous stand off for air assets not relaying IFF.

It's absolutely ridiculous to believe that helo radar signature just appeared near budgam all of a sudden when Indian radars have view 200 kms inside Pakistan.

But if you are right then ground controller must have message passed on that Porkis have breached LoC.

Remember the ground controller who was posted monitoring LoC had real time updates on porki incursions. Others just get a summary.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Seems Pak's Sugar Daddies have been Hit in Karachi.... Seems 17,000 chinki's were busy finding brides for them self's :devil:

Balochistan Post reports several deaths & injuries as caravan of 22 vehicles carrying Chinese engineers working at military-run cement factory comes under attack. Remote-controlled bomb hit vehicles near Hamdard University Karachi. Incident coincides with PAK PM's Gwadar visit

Shiv sagar

Country flag
The CFV in POONCH which happened multiple times today..I guess.
Report said that pakis want to send the civilians in POONCH ..predominantly HINDU population in poonch in a distress which can affect the poll prospects of BJP in J&K
The escalation measures taken by us and the results of which shoud reach atleast our people. Then only napakis will feel the heat. The world should know we are hurting them. The work done by baba is not enough.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
They are not against bajwa.. they are against extension for obvious reasons.. we had our date of birth issue too... People have ambitions..
There are some who don't like his policies and way to handle things with India....

Enquirer

Hell,u r talking abt Abdus Salaam,bhai.[emoji23]
Even Jinnah is a Khoja Islamili Shia(actually a Twelver) who had to convert to Sunni Islam. He knows how Porkis look at rest of muzzies-Twelver,Ismaili,Ahmadiyya etc.
Talking to a Porki abt Jinnah's religious adherence is equal to shooting him with a Creedmore point blank!They have no answer.
Jinnah and family were slimy MoFos!!
He was a born Ismaili, converted to Shia, then again converted to Sunni. After he died his sister back-converted him to Shia, so she could inherit his property!!!

Enquirer

I have a different theory.

Israeli systems are highly automated. It seems no one pressed button but system was programmed, either deliberately or erroneously, to be autonomous stand off for air assets not relaying IFF.

It's absolutely ridiculous to believe that helo radar signature just appeared near budgam all of a sudden when Indian radars have view 200 kms inside Pakistan.

But if you are right then ground controller must have message passed on that Porkis have breached LoC.

Remember the ground controller who was posted monitoring LoC had real time updates on porki incursions. Others just get a summary.
I am just reading hints in IAF statements.
The way IAF made a statement to the dead IAF officers’ families, it seemed like they knew it was their fault. And the way they are now saying that there could be a court martial IF someone is found guilty, shows that there probably was a human error.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Jinnah and family were slimy MoFos!!
He was a born Ismaili, converted to Shia, then again converted to Sunni. After he died his sister back-converted him to Shia, so she could inherit his property!!!
Shameless guys Porkis have been demanding ownership of Jinnah House. Dina Wadia showed a middle finger to them.
It is time we renovate that bhoot bungalow(where 2NT sprouted) and make it some Israeli Cultural centre/Baloch Govt inExile house.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I am just reading hints in IAF statements.
The way IAF made a statement to the dead IAF officers’ families, it seemed like they knew it was their fault. And the way they are now saying that there could be a court martial IF someone is found guilty, shows that there probably was a human error.
I guess we will hear in time what was the cause and on whom the hammer will fall.

Ground Controller can argue that UCAV hid their signature by flying close to Paki jets.

It's the main reason why Porkis are issuing NOTAMs one after another. They fear Indian jets would mask near civilian airlines and their radar signature wouldn't be picked up if they are near Boeing or Airbus flights, i.e, Al-Taqiyya by IAF

sorcerer

Country flag
Centre sets up multi-disciplinary terror action group for J&K

The Centre on Friday set up a multi-disciplinary terror monitoring group (MDTMG) to ensure synergised and concerted action against terror financing and terror-related activities in Jammu and Kashmir.
According to an official order, the MDTMG will have representatives from the Jammu and Kashmir Police, Intelligence Bureau, CBI, NIA, and Income Tax Department.

It will also take action against hardcore sympathisers among government employees, including teachers, who are providing covert or overt support to terror activities.

“In order to ensure synergised and concerted action against terror financing and other terror related activities in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, a Multi Disciplinary Terror Monitoring Group (MDTMG) is hereby constituted,” the order said.
https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/j...inary-terror-action-group-for-j-k/750283.html

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
No, he's not an Ahmaddiya......just that someone in his family is married to an Ahmaddiya. As such some folks suspect that he might be sympathetic to Ahmaddiyas!

No Ahmaddiya can ever become a general in Paki army! Impossible!

Abdus Salam won a Nobel prize.....and of all the fields in fricking PHYSICS.....yet, Pakis don't give a shit about him because he's an Ahmaddiya.
Perception is all that matters; don't doubt even for a bit that other top ranking officers aren't aware of that Ahmadiyya family member, and that they don't judge/doubt him for it.

sorcerer

Country flag
I guess we will hear in time what was the cause and on whom the hammer will fall.

Ground Controller can argue that UCAV hid their signature by flying close to Paki jets.

It's the main reason why Porkis are issuing NOTAMs one after another. They fear Indian jets would mask near civilian airlines and their radar signature wouldn't be picked up if they are near Boeing or Airbus flights, i.e, Al-Taqiyya by IAF
What if the whole helicopter shot down incident is a bought media ploy by the Chinese to counter their JF kill by own ADS.

Indian air force IMO never published it's report..
Or did IAF officially confirm?

I didn't follow that news at all...may be I missed the official version

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
What if the whole helicopter shot down incident is a bought media ploy by the Chinese to counter their JF kill by own ADS.

Indian air force IMO never published it's report..
Or did IAF officially confirm?

I didn't follow that news at all...may be I missed the official version
IAF is still investigating.

Remember our media is more independent than Jihadi and commie media. If someone reports lies then his credibility is done in press.

We all follow baba because he has established credibility somehow.

Friendly fire, as i said before, is common occurrence, even in this age by NATO.

We Indians are very economical when it comes to PoWs etc etc

If you, Indians, have guts to wage war then have guts to accept causalities and PoWs. Our armed forces aren't titanium coated unlike paki Mard-e-Momins. Plus we were already suffering causalities without war, so what's this randi-rona on revenge causalities?

Just accept the fact that if you do x amount of damage to porkis then you have stomach to absorb 0.5x of losses, i.e, 50%.

Important fact is that India raised cost for porkies, now they can no longer hide behind non-state actors baloney, they have to pay for each terrorist act in billions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles